News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

anyone still play FFTA?

Started by Linkfreak18, January 09, 2008, 03:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linkfreak18

(for those who dont know, FFTA=final fantasy tactics advance)

i just got this game from a friend, and i love it. the job system is quite simple, but very advanced at the same time kindof. you might just be able to change jobs and use any weapon, but you need to think about how the class will affect your HP,MP and other stats, and you have to worry about advanced jobs. dont bother with the story, i hear its a knockoff of some movie, but the gameplay is great.

ive played about 30 hours, and my main party is level 13-14. i wont bother with skills, but my 6 units are,

assasin/sniper
fighter/paladin/ninja(marche)
juggler/blackmage/timemage(montblanc)
redmage/summoner
templar/priest/whitemonk
fighter/paladin/ninja/hunter

any advice for upcoming events? im doing side missions, but the plot mission is about goldclocks or something, for an idea of where i am in the game.

amplas

I've never heard the knockoff of a movie thing... :O. But I play it a lot and I've beaten it 3 times. Make Marche a  Ninja when you get the thing that gives dual wield.  My Marche did 1000+ damage when you add the 2 hits together.

Water ☮

Is that the one with March? That was my first tactics game oh the memories, I loved it right now I have The war of the lions for psp and its pretty good.

amplas

About the advice thing, if you haven't done the thing where !Spoiler! Marche fights Babus alone, then I suggest training a lot before doing it.

FelixNgamer

I haven't played that in a long while but a good game nonetheless.  You might already be aware of this but try to check the pubs often for missions that give mission items as a reward.  If you pass up some, you will miss out on doing some missions in the game.