News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

About the ending of galaxy... SMG Spoilers and... MKWii spoilers?!? Wha...?

Started by The_Waddle_Dee_Knight, December 30, 2007, 02:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How did you find the rewards for beating the game?

I found them awesome!
I found them good.
They were ok.
They could of been better...
They were awful!!!

The_Waddle_Dee_Knight

OK BEFORE ANYBODY DOES ANYTHING PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS HAS MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS FOR GALAXY (and now MKWii :P ) AND I'M NOT MESSING AROUND. I'M NEW TO USING SPOILER BOXES AND IT'S NOT MY FAULT IF IT DOESN'T WORK!!!

What I mean by the ending...
[spoiler]I'm talking about the total ending. When you get 121 with both characters. I recently just did it and I want to discuss the "rewards". By that I mean getting the thank you note from the Super Mario Galaxy staff, the pictures of Mario with Peach and Luigi with Rosellia (or whatever her name is) and the Grand Finale Galaxy. Personally, I didn't think they were that bad. It did better then Sunshines reward... But it could of been better... Nintendo just re-used the first level which was kinda cool, yet kinda a bummer. The pics... I didn't see coming though. That kinda caught me off guard. It was good that you actually got to see what happened after the cut scene at the end though, and also got to talk to everybody about it. So, I want to know what you think of the rewards! I gave 5 options so it's not a "yes no" question. Please post your thoughts why you picked your option! Oh, and I voted that they were ok.[/spoiler]

Oh... and by the way...
[spoiler]When I saw Luigi with Rosellia (or whatever her name is) I was surprised! New love triangle?   ::) XD Hope not... She wouldn't be able to be in sports games with Luigi. :P She's too... Hmm what's a good word for this... "Mature"  ;D Jk. She's (hopefully) just going to stay in Galaxy for good. :)[/spoiler]

0_0 About the spoiler from above... I found out something shocking... 0_0
[spoiler] Rosellia... SHE'S IN MARIO KART WII!!! WHY NINTENDO! WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY............[/spoiler]
... :P
Known as TheWaddleDeeMaster on the old nintendo forums.

Interested on knowing how to talk online in SSBB using techiques? Visit my fourm at

http://nsf.projectfcd.com/index.php?topic=21272.0

Game: Mario Strikers Charged
Nsider Name: The_Waddle_Dee_Knight
Wi-Fi Name: NsTheWaddl
Friend Code: 425309-071051

Game: SSBB
Wi-Fi Name: TWD (Soon to be f5TWD hopefully)
Friend Code: 1547-4866-5642

Mario Kartist

The last level could have been better. I found it almost disapointing.
Quote from: Co-Z on December 29, 2007, 12:19:23 PM
Nascar is pointless, it's just a bunch of colors going in circles. I could flush a bag of skittles down the toilet and get the same effect in ten seconds.

SkyMyl

The last level was (As much as I hate using this word.) epic! So was the music.

The_Waddle_Dee_Knight

Shoot. 0_0 Looks like my prediction from my second spoiler button was right. 0_0 Just click it, and it will all make sense. :P But, spoilers for both SMG and MKWii now!
Known as TheWaddleDeeMaster on the old nintendo forums.

Interested on knowing how to talk online in SSBB using techiques? Visit my fourm at

http://nsf.projectfcd.com/index.php?topic=21272.0

Game: Mario Strikers Charged
Nsider Name: The_Waddle_Dee_Knight
Wi-Fi Name: NsTheWaddl
Friend Code: 425309-071051

Game: SSBB
Wi-Fi Name: TWD (Soon to be f5TWD hopefully)
Friend Code: 1547-4866-5642