News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

There's a road ahead...(Old ver.)

Started by SkyMyl, December 18, 2008, 08:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

Kilroy

Gregg Casey demands tits we go upstairs.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

SkyMyl

You decide to walk upstairs, up the creeking steps. While it's very awkward and unleveled, the stairs, you manage to make it to the top in very little time. More like a foyer than a hallway. In front of you, there's a Gold Double Door, which stands out from the rest of the dirty, delepitated house's layout. To your Left, there are three doors. To your Right, there is a single door. It would seem you're faced with another three-way choice.

Go through the Double Doors.
Go to the Left.
Go to the Right.

??? is now in play.

(Yes, very brief and not as in-depth as the other parts. But now the fun begins. I also got impatient.)

Kilroy

Gregg Casey demands we go elegantly through the double doors. Don't forget to have your handgun out!
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Doodle

Gold double doors, sounds fancy. Let's see what's behind them.
YEAH

jnfs2014

SkyMyl

SkyMyl

You go through the Double Doors, confident in your choice. The door leads to a jewel encrusted hallway, and a short one at that.. As you reach the exit, you see an even larger pair of double doors, even gaudier than the last, with jewels, gold paint, diamonds, rubies, and the like. You place the Shovel on the straps of your backpack, and pull out your Handgun as self-defense, you walk through. The room appears to be a church of sorts, with all sorts of people praising an idol on a pedestal on the far side of the room. Unfortunately, these people heard you walk through the doors. One of them asks,

"Who the hell are you!?"

"...just a traveler. Nothing more."

"If she's a traveler, why does she have a gun?"

"She must be a spy, sent by...them."

You ready your gun.

"Which one?"

"Considering the circumstances...three."

"We cannot afford to take chances. Kill the girl!"

The people start rushing towards you, and you start shooting at them with your gun, but after shooting six down, you realize there are far too many for you to keep at bay. Backing up to escape back through the double doors, the doors won't budge. You pull them, and they won't move. You're trapped in. Suddenly, a gunshot pierces your stomach, and you fall to the floor, writhing in pain. Is this the end? Who or what were they referring too? All fades to black as the thoughts race through your head...

...and then you realize you haven't gone through the doors yet. You're still in the second floor of the foyer, and have not moved at all. Taking a deep breath, you realize that you are alive, and that it was probably a hallucination of sorts. You don't know if that's truly what lies ahead through those doors, but you'd rather not take the chance again. Not yet.

Go to the Left
Go to the Right

If you make a mistake, a jewel gets taken off this "health" bar. This mistake that just occrred only made the bar visible. Be careful, you can never refill this bar once a piece gets taken off.
Now...where are we going?

January 13 Edit: The health bar feature has been dropped. Repeat, The health bar that was just mentioned will not appear in the game any further. Ignore the next few posts that argue about the Health Bar. Instead, wrong choices will result in a penalty of sorts.

jnfs2014

SkyMyl

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on December 21, 2008, 11:13:08 AM
....the heck?
The "health" bar? Okay, here's a better way to put it. You can only make eight more mistakes, because the tenth mistake will end the adventure game on the dime. It's more like the Sanity meter. So there's room for error.

If it's about my story telling, I know it sucks.

jnfs2014

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on December 21, 2008, 12:04:36 PM
....the heck?
The "health" bar? Okay, here's a better way to put it. You can only make eight more mistakes, because the NINTH mistake will end the adventure game on the dime. It's more like the Sanity meter. So there's room for error.

fixed.

SkyMyl

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on December 21, 2008, 02:11:40 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on December 21, 2008, 12:04:36 PM
....the heck?
The "health" bar? Okay, here's a better way to put it. You can only make eight more mistakes, because the NINTH mistake will end the adventure game on the dime. It's more like the Sanity meter. So there's room for error.

fixed.
1 makes the meter visible, 7 give you other chances, 1 make the meter vanish, 1 ends it.

Now pick. A. Path.

Spam

Shujinco2