Started by Macawmoses, December 28, 2008, 10:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spam

Mario64

Doodle

Well, it's a new game. Let's not blow it this time. >:(
YEAH

Macawmoses

I'm going to give you guys a few reminders, so pay heed.

1. Votes are not final until you say Final Vote OR the time has elapsed. Feel free to change them as much as you like.

2. You won't recognize a number of the roles, they're brand new. Some of the other roles have been retooled, while others have new names, yet are the same. Some roles are direct copies, too, and even have the same name. With that said, two of my trademark roles are in this game, along with a couple of other neat ones.

3. There are only 3 baddies this time. Meaning one kill a night, a total of two a day. Last time 3 were killed off a day, so I've given the Werewolves a few other means of winning.

Red

Damn, I forgot to vote this time, because I went over a friend's house. ;-;

I hope the vote goes well without me.

Macawmoses

Oh, I'll be late. Making the new ranks and all is priority.

ThePowerOfOne

ASFLKXNFGSFHBOSFSFOHNSOFDNBSOLVB[;'AS

Damnit.

Macawmoses

K guys, no story.

The votes came in, and they were for the Sensei, a user that can take one kill before dying off. Obviously, now the WW's can get them as easy as the rest of you, and they are now an innocent town folk.

Vote was close, the user voted to die only "won" by two votes.

Aaaaaaaaand, you have til 9 PST tomorrow to get you Night Phase moves in.

Doodle

So, we won't know who the Sensei is until they choose someone to kill?
YEAH

jnfs2014

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on January 01, 2009, 10:50:43 AM
So, we won't know who the Sensei is until they choose someone to kill?
No, the Sensei had 2 lives, but now he only has 1.

Matt

As usual the innocents have poor judgement, or at least the one who sent in there votes. Sadly, I feel asleep and wasn't able to vote.

Macawmoses

After a day of sobriety, Mack was beginning to lose his mind. The morons around him almost killed a respected town member, and they'd likely be his bane. Alas, it was his duty....at least he had his horse.

His eyes drooped, and he fell asleep.

Snarls emerged out of `Matt`'s home, and the Werewolves tossed him around, ultimately breaking his neck. They knew he was indeed the Sensei, and with his strength he survived one death, but not this one.

`Matt`'s lover burst through the doors, only to be stopped by Cupid, the demigod of love. Early in the two's life, he had hit the two with arrows, making them fall in love. Their connection was so strong, Cupid saw the lover almost die....they were tearing them apart, and would be the cause of this. Knowing that the Lovers died together, Cupid touched the lover's chest, taking his place, and sending them to safety.

The wolves left anxiously, and a maniac lit a fire....out of the house. It was the Pyromaniac....he just cackled, looked around, and left.

Morning came, and the townsfolk started waking up. Java awoke to a lovely loaf of bread on his window sill.

Munching on it, he, and the others, would go to the town center. Mack got them, and in silence, noted that two were gone. `Matt` was obvious...his house was burned down....but who was the other?

Phaze!

They quickly reconvened outside of Matt's home, where they found Phaze, dead (and untouched) with a bow and peculiar arrows.

"We've lost two tonight, let's not let this happen again," Mack proclaimed.

A Firebug or Pyromaniac has been discovered.
The werewolves killed the Sensei, `Matt`.
Delicious loaves of bread are turning up.
Cupid replaced the other Lover on their death bed. When the two lovers (whom Cupid selected) die (one or the other), then the other does. However, Cupid chose to spare the other lover, ending in his own demise. This was Phaze.

Day 2 begins.

Java

Even though I can't read, I will say that this is some dang good amazing delicious bread.

Good enough Mack?

EDIT 2: I SAY WE HAVE A BAKER ON OUR HANDS!

EDIT 3: OH MACKORMOSES! WHATEVER DOES THIS PYRO DO?

Silverhawk79

" It was the Pyromaniac...."
HUDDAH HUDDAH HUH
Was it a...lag pyro?
Also, om nom nom bread.

Spud

oshi- Wilver has infiltrated the village!
Also, lulz if the bread is poisoned...