News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The NSFCD Pokemon Egg Ranch!

Started by Omega12, April 02, 2009, 08:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omega12

Technicly a game, technicly not, but its just for fun.

Now It's just Pokemon eggs, but you hatch the eggs, store them in boxes, evolve and trade them.

You may only have 3 pokemon in your party (Signature) at a time. Once a pokemon hatches you can keep them in your sig and evolve them, or you can put them in a box to store them. (Too get a box just say you are playing and you get a box) you can trade pokemon even if they are in your box.

Dems da rules, obay them.

Eggs will only be available for a short time, so 3 people may pick the same egg, but usually eggs will be replaced about 1 or 2 times a day.

Trainers
The Mole:

It's incredibly warm.

GreatGonzales106

It's warmer than it was.

Matt

0_o Why is it so ugly?

MYL

>.>Are you trying to kill it?

JNFS2014

That's not supposed to be there :o
Hello, I'm professor oak.
Doodlenoy
Oh no
magikarp magikarp
Triforce_luigi
An egg found in a blizzard. It is frozen solid.

Boxes

Archives
Eggs in this section have all been adopted and are no longer available.

This egg has been clothed as if born from Legends.

Eggs Up for Adoption!
[/color]

En egg found around a volcano
This egg was mistaken for a rock
An egg found in a blizzard. It is frozen solid.

All these eggs are made by me unless otherwise noted, don't take em unless u ask :3

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

Doodle

How many eggs can you pick at once?
YEAH

Omega12

3 eggs can be in your sig at once, your sig is your party.

you can pick 3 eggs now, or pic 1 and wait, 2 and wait.

just dont have more than 3 in your sig. You can have 3 pokemon and 3 eggs in your sig however.

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

Light

But... you have six eggs in your sig. D:

I'll take the legend egg and the volcanic egg.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

GreatGonzales106

I'll play. I'll take the legend and frozen eggs.

Omega12

Oh, the eggs in my sig arent from this game, they are form another game.

K, Ill add the eggs to your party.

GreatGonzales106

Omega12

right click them, and hit Copy Image location. Then put them in your sig how you would a normal message.

Matt

SkyMyl

Are the eggs still up for grabs? ._.

jnfs2014

Omega12

Till I update the eggs, yes they are up for grabs.

Ill update all your stuff in a minute or two. aLso, those of you wanting the Legend egg, you cant get it anymore. so yeah matt.

SkyMyl

I shall take a Frozen Egg, then.

Matt

Quote from: Omega12 on April 03, 2009, 01:09:27 PM
Till I update the eggs, yes they are up for grabs.

Ill update all your stuff in a minute or two. aLso, those of you wanting the Legend egg, you cant get it anymore. so yeah matt.

Mmk.

Omega12

Today was more busy than I had hoped. Ill try to get an update or something tomorrow.