News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Ridley's Werewolf Sign-up Thread

Started by Ridley, May 10, 2009, 06:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

As we all know, Mack was running a great werewolf game previously but couldn't manage it anymore and left us with an unfinished game that may never be finished. I however have taken upon myself to follow in his footsteps and try to keep everybody here entertained. (At least for a little while)

This game will be a basic gangwar version with Werewolves, Vampires, and Innocents trying to come out on top.

Now that we got past the boring text, on with the story.

It was a cold night and the full moon was gleaming through the clouds in the night sky. Ridley was driving a horse drawn wagon with two passengers. The passengers were aware of the full moon and began joking about seeing werewolves, goblins, and other creatures of the night. Ridley, however, noticed something out of the corner of his eye. He shrugged it off, thinking to himself that it was his imagination acting up with the stories of his passengers. Just then something ran in front of the road and scared the horses. Ridley, desperately trying to calm down the horses, was unaware when a shadowy figure fell upon one of his passengers. The passenger struggled with all his might but was no match for the overwhelming power that threw him from the wagon. While this was going on, Ridley was calming the horses but to no avail. The horses had run off the road and the wagon crashed. Ridley was trapped underneath most of the wreckage. His companion however wasn't so lucky. He was thrown far from the wagon and was easy prey for the large wolf that came down upon him. He tried to scream but a large claw pierced him through the heart. He was soon mangled to pieces and hungrily devoured. Ridley soon blacked out underneath the rubble.
    Soon Ridley woke up. He was still trapped under the rubble. Soon however, a hole apeared and sunlight poured in. As the hole got bigger, he could hear voices. Ridley got tense. As soon as the hole was large enough, Ridley pulled out the handgun he was keeping in his coat and burst through the hole. Everybody was shocked and quickly put their hands in the air. Ridley saw them and lowered his weapon a little. He then demanded to know what happened last night and where his passengers went. A man walked foreward and quickly explained that their town used to be a very populous city but a strange vortex appeared in the woods one night and demons of all kinds came into the city. During the day, they appear to be human but at night, they reveal their true form. It appears that half of them were wolves and the others were vampires. During the night, they attacked our city and now our population has dwindled down to what it is now. Things have grown even more tense however when our priest came to us and told us that a greater power than the wolves and vampires has come to dwell among us. Because of this we have begun lynching one of us every day. It has become a gruesome lifestyle but it is entirely too necessary. Seeing as you were attacked last night, we know you aren't one of them so you will help moderate the lynching process. At this point Ridley couldn't refuse so he reluctantly accepted and declared it to the rest of the crowd.

Now sign up! Also this is sign up. I will make the game in the toad house!

1. GreatGonzales106

2. MagnumSonic

3. JNFS2014

4. Silverhawk79

5. MasterYoungLink

6. Light

7. DOODLEboy99

8. Sgt. Pepper

9. Red

10. Boris, Overlord of All Acorns.

11. Rayquarian

12. sonicdude164

13. Macbeth

14. Loserful
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

GreatGonzales106

Magnum

I haven't done a Werewolf before so I'll try it.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

jnfs2014

Dude, I'm totally not signing up for this one. I mean I've ONLY been in all of the other ones. :P

Silverhawk79

SkyMyl

You can't have a game of Werewolf without me.

Say, if you have perfect attendance for each Werewolf on NSFCD, do you get a special rank?

Light

I'm in. This should be interesting, seeing that it's run by you.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Doodle

YEAH

Matt

Seeing it would seem you're not going to add horrible game twists like Red and HTA did, I'm in.

Ridley

Quote from: Sgt. Pepper on May 11, 2009, 10:17:10 AM
Seeing it would seem you're not going to add horrible game twists like Red and HTA did, I'm in.

Thank you. I remembered how much fun the first one was and it was really basic so this would seem to fit.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Jono2

signing up so I can spend more time on the forums

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Rayquarian

Red

Quote from: Sgt. Pepper on May 11, 2009, 10:17:10 AM
I was originally going to make it interforumal, but then I just made it Hadaway exclusive, with basically an ad for it here, so I wisened up at the last minute. :P

jnfs2014

Red

Quote from: JNFS2014 on May 11, 2009, 06:21:29 PM
What happened in Red's anyways?
Mafia won, due to default. :-\

Well anyways, I hope this one is different.