News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

In the Element

Started by THEBIRD, January 21, 2010, 09:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Harver watched in alarm as Reina stumbled into the base. "What happened?" He asked, checking her wounds. "Didn't you say you were just getting supplies?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

"Aw...there goes my city model." Said Lucas. He paid no attention to Talon's disgruntled attitude as he simply used his powers and removed the clay from the boot. He rolled it up into a ball and placed it into his bag that he kept tied around his waist.

Anarchy_Jas

"Yeah, I was," Reina glanced to the side, and looked at the floor. "I did, but I kinda got into another little fight with the guards," she laughed nervously, still debating on whether or not she should say why she was fighting, but quickly stopped when she felt pain shoot through her legs and a stinging sensation along her wrists. "Hehehe... It comes with the job of being a rebel..." Reina took her cape off, and started wrapping the injuries on her legs with it. "There's medical kits in there," she pointed at the cabinets in the front room. "Can you go grab one please?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

"A little fight?" Harver scoffed as he walked over to get the medical kit from the cabinets. "You're even crazier than I first anticipated," he stated, bringing the kit back to Reina. "And I mean that in the most endearing way possible."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Magnum

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on March 01, 2010, 08:15:59 PM
"Aw...there goes my city model." Said Lucas. He paid no attention to Talon's disgruntled attitude as he simply used his powers and removed the clay from the boot. He rolled it up into a ball and placed it into his bag that he kept tied around his waist.
"An earth element? So what, no more people are trying to get me?" Talon screamed as he jumped back from his 'opponent'.
Hey, my boot is clean!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Anarchy_Jas

"Why, thank you," Reina said with another light grin as she opened the medical kit, and pulled out a disinfectant solution. "You yourself have to be just as crazy seeing how long you've stuck around." She laughed and put the solution onto a cloth, and wiped at one of her leg wounds. The woman winced, but kept somewhat quiet as she cleaned up the cuts. 'Daaaammn, this mess buuurrrns!' Once all the dirt and blood is cleared away, she examines the gash more closely, hoping she wouldn't have to stitch it, but she'd probably have to anyways.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

Lucas looked up at Talon. "...huh? Trying to get you?" He pushed the ground up beneath himself to help him stand. "Why are people after you? You seem pretty normal to me..."

Magnum

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on March 02, 2010, 10:34:05 PM
Lucas looked up at Talon. "...huh? Trying to get you?" He pushed the ground up beneath himself to help him stand. "Why are people after you? You seem pretty normal to me..."
"Oh my Gods, you're gullible! Listen, I need your help, for the good of all the kingdoms!" Talon told him as his arms flailed in the air to raise the tension.

Dr.Hobo2

"If by 'good for all the kingdoms,' you mean the Dynasty then I'll help." He turned around and began walking away.

Magnum

"Wait a tick... You work for Dynasty. Sorry, but I wasn't sent to 'help' them. In fact, you just told an enemy you alliance," Talon told the man as he lifted himself in the air slightly. "You know, I must admit. You don't seem to be a normal elemental. You see, I've been bored and mad off lately. And what we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose. So, you get to see how powerful I really am. Kudos if you get the reference!" Talon bellowed as he broke the fourth wall and flew at the man with incredible speed. Once close, he jumped high into the air.
"Don't take me for an idiot. That earth was a little too close for comfort. Though, I am ready now. BRING IT ON!"

Kierou

Screen Name:Kierou
Name: Sebastian Shore
Nation & Element: Air/Zephyria
Organization: Zodia
Appearance: A tall young man with short black hair and viridian eyes, covered by a pair of wire rimmed spectacles. His body is well toned, and he has a large amount of physical strength. His clothing consists of a simple black T-shirt and jeans, with a blue jacket shirt, left open, over top of it. His hands are covered with a pair of tightly fitting gloves, made of thin black leather, mostly to protect his knuckles when he fights. A pair of black leather boots completes the ensemble.
Item 1: Rapier, with an edge.
Item 2: A small knife, used only for tasks. It's useless for fighting regardless.
Extra Information:

Dr.Hobo2

...Damn. I knew asking around would be a stupid idea. I don't like the looks of this. Maybe it'd just be best to bolt. "You know...I'd rather not fight right now." He said as the ground beneath him began to part. "So if you excuse me, I'll be leaving now." With that, he disappears into the earth.

Magnum

"Now that I think about it, I probably should have asked them where Dynasty was," Talon contemplated with himself as a group of guards began charging his way.
No time. Damn. I can't look for a boat now. Plan 2, fly. I probably won't make it far without using up a lot of energy, but it is necessary
Still floating, Talon turned his back to the guards and blasted off again in a random direction. Soon, not even the island he was on was visible.

Night was beginning to fall, and Talon couldn't fly much longer. Within his view was a small little island that looked safe to stay on. He slowed down and slowly floated to the ground. Once there, he immediately collapsed to the ground. He took many deep breathes as he surveyed his surroundings. Finally, he noticed it. A boat had been pulled up onto shore and the track it came from seemed fresh. The water hadn't evened the ground out completely yet because the high tide never came in.
"Great..." Talon said as he looked at the footprints that lead from the boat. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to say a friendly hello to whoever has this, and see if I can 'bargain' it away from them," Talon planned as he rested a few minutes longer to regain some of his strength, then walked into the tree line.

Allegretto

Kumori had only been walking for a few minutes, however he noticed the abundance of plant life. This island was blooming with colorful flowers, fruits and the like. However he had not seen one trace of wildlife, even the insects on the island seemed non-existent. He felt a strong breeze brush against his face, he turned around  back towards the shore however the tree's blocked his view.

"Hmph" he muttered as he continued his walk. He eventually got to a small clearing, he gathered a small amount of wood. And started a fire. He contemplated which he would rather do. Train or relax, he made the obvious choice and stood up. He began to make spirals of fire around him, as he pointed towards a small rock and shouted "Incendia Telum" The rock burst into flames, lighting the surrounding plant life as well. He quickly controlled the fire into a small ball and shot it at the rock, shattering it into molten shards.

THEBIRD

(( Cool, Hobo's back :D. also... yeah... so... extended vacation? ...okay okay, I left again, don't kill me, shorti ;__; But, I do have a solution to me constantly leaving. k ready? bold OOC. if there's a character you need me to play right away, bold ooc the character's name and i'll come right in. otherwise my visits will be more infrequent. i've got a sister here who can check on it every once in a while for me, and i'll come on and skim the pages for the bold. makes it a lot easier and faster, which means i'll be more prone to coming on more often. just suggesting it. make my life easier, and your waiting less painful.

oh, and i may introduce characters that don't have their own character sheet. that's because i'm lazy. unless you have a serious problem with it, i'm going through with it, so just letting you know now. Until then, anything important happen that I should know about?))