News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Nibankari (Posting ready, SIGN-UPS CLOSED FOR NOW)

Started by X_Hero, December 17, 2007, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils_13

"I guess that means I'm going to have to learn more magic, then?" Ryuki asked, fond of the idea of mastering other spells. He knew ice, wind, and water already. Learning the others would be no easy task, but Ryuki liked a challenge.

X_Hero

Akutai then thought of his sword. He drew it and showed it to Haruo.

"What does this sword have to do with this, though?" Akutai asked. Haruo looked at it and then got a relieved look on his face.

"Ah, so you found the sword..." Haruo began. "That sword is one of the keys to defeating the Me-kashikyo. It can be inlaid with several elemental gems. By the looks of it, it has already been placed with the ice gem. It, of course, it can only be placed with 5 of the 10 gems at a time. which is why the other gems can be used with other weapons to increase their effectiveness."

Nils_13

Ryuki's staff fell out of its holder and fell to the floor with a crash.

"Ah! The staff ArchSage Tsumino gave me!" Ryuki exclaimed, picking it up off of the floor and dusting it off. He pulled out a rag and rubbed it across the orb in the middle, making glow softly.

X_Hero

Haruo turned to Ryuki.

"Tsumino? You know Tsumino?" He asked somewhat interested.

Nils_13

"Yes, sir. He was my master before Ieft Ishizo Library." Ryuki replied.

X_Hero

"Ah yes... I knew him before the meteor shower..." Haruo began to mention. "I was on a trip before it happened, and the meteor that this temple was built from came down along with the meteor that separated this area from the planet... It's good to know he still lives..."

Nils_13

((Will someone post besides me and X_Hero? :-\))

Anarchy_Jas

((You two seem to know everything... but then I come in, and end up feeling stupid sometimes. >.<))

Jas just stands there listening, feeling as if she didn't belong.

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

((I know, do you guys PM eachother the whole story of Nibankari? You guys seem to know it all, already.))

We've already had this chat before the meteor strike... I didn't say anything, and look what has ended up happening? I'm not cut out to be asked to save the world again... Solon thought through gritted teeth.