News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest (Megaman Legends Arc)

Started by DededeCloneChris, March 04, 2008, 02:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Medli... AND LUCARIO?! O_O

:P Very good chapter.

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 13: Lucario and Medli! Melody of love!

Dragon Roost Island

Dragon Roost Island
Shore

After climbing a simple tower of 2 blocks and one rock (the rock was destroyed by a bomb from a plant) Link and Chris continued their way to find Lucario.

"Link!" A voice came from the other side, it was Link's postman, a Rito.

"You're the postman of my island!"

"I'm glad to see you again, but, how did you get here?"

"A lot of things happened when I was in the Forsaken Fortress, and my sister is still there"

"Don't worry, she will be okay, for now, I'm going ahead and tell the chieftain of our tribe to see you"

"Wait, have you seen a blue and black person around here?" Chris asked.

"Well, I saw a beast like that running this way and he jumped high in the air in the cliffs above, he was probably heading where Medli is now" He flew away inside a cave.

"Good thing Lucario wasn't here to heard someone did said beast again to him" Link said.

Dragon Roost Island
Cliff

"Phew, that's for today of my daily training with my harp" A young girl Rito said looking at the sea "Now, I need to try and cheer up Komali to climb the island"

"Can you please play that music again?" A voice spoke behind the young girl.

She turned and gasped when he saw Lucario behind her "A..a beast! What I'm going to do now?"

"(Not kill her, not kill her, not kill her)" Lucario thought to himself "I'm not a beast, I'm just a traveler who happened to hear your soothing music"

She blushed a little "Is my melody...really soothing to you?"

Lucario nodded "Is by far the most relaxing melody I've ever heard"

"I...I think I can play it again if you like"

"Please, I'll apreciate it" He knelted to her (Now that is a signal of love in the air!)

"Alright" She turned to the sea and let out a sigh, then she started to play the harp again and Lucario closed his eyes and he smiled enjoying the melody.

Not far away from there, a younger little Rito kid happened to appear from a cave holding a orange orb in his arms. He placed his head behind a wall.

"Medli? Where are you?" He asked looking around, he heared the music from the cliff and he smiled a little when he saw Medli on the top "Medli! I was looking for yo-" His eyes widened when he saw someone else standing behind her.

"Wh-who is him? And why is he near Medli? I...I don't want to interrupt, but, he is way taller than me and Medli...and he is scary too...is that a spike on his chest? And there are 2 more in both of his arms too..." He shaked a little in terror, and for worsening everything, Lucario turned his head to the kid, the young Rito kid got scared by the glare of Lucario (He took it as a glare, but it was a glare in reality) and he got inside running away scared and he went to his room.

"(Who was him?)" Lucario asked and thought to himself, he closed his eyes, turned his head to Medli and he continued to enjoy the melody.

Dragon Roost Island
Postman's Offices

"I heard from Quill that you're Link right?" The chieftain asked to Link.

"Yes, I am" He replied.

"It's good to have you here, but there is also a problem brewing up in the top of the island," He turned to a wall "As you may see, we are a tribe who take the jobs of postmans, but, there is more about it," He turned to Link and Chris "Every Rito has to climb to the top of the island and get their wings from Valoo, so they can fly and reach their goals"

"And what is the problem then?" Link asked.

"Something has been happening to Valoo, he is acting rather strangely and violently, not long ago, creatures came to the island weeks ago in the night, since that night, Valoo has been acting with great anger"

"But..." Chris looked around "Every Rito has his wings right?"

The chieftain nodded "Yes, everyone except for one"

"Who is?"

"My son, Komali, he is now at the age of receiving his wings, but since this situation has been around, he refuses to climb the mountain, and I'm afraid he is giving up"

Just by coincidence, Komali came running with his orb in his arms to his room.

"That was Komali?" Link asked.

"Yes, he is my son, but, why was he shaking?" The chieftain asked to himself "Link, I have another favor to ask you, can you give something to Komali so he can try to climb the mountain?"

Link nodded "Thank you, you 2 should look around first"

Quill (Link's postman) gaves Link a Delivery Bag and he keeps it.

Link and Chris looked around to know the place, they found a desk with a Rito looking to a pile of letters, he asked if Link could organize them to their destinations by throwing them to their blocks with their marks, he had a time limit to do it just for fun.

"This one to Outset, this one for Windfall, and this one for AHHH!!!" He threw the letter quickly to his block.

"What is it?" Chris asked.

"That letter had the head of that weird man in the cell of Windfall!" He shuddered before continuing. He did it right and he got a Piece of Heart!

"Alright!" The piece of heart dissapeared in thin air. Just then, Chris heared a familiar voice coming from near there and he found Lucario with crossed arms and leaned to a wall.

"Lucario!" He smiled at Lucario and he smiled back to him "Where have you been?"

"I was with a girl who played a very relaxing melody with her harp" He remembered the sound by closing his eyes "It was beatiful, I've never heard a melody like that in my life befor-"

"You're in love with her right?" Chris said in a serious tone and his eyes narrowed and he smiled rather curiously at Lucario, Lucario blushed a little "What? N-n-no! What makes you think that?"

Chris placed his right ear near Lucario's chest right close to his spike and he heared a rather fast beat in his heart "Your heart says the contrary"

"I'm telling the truth!" He said annoyed.

Just then, the same young Rito girl from before came to the right of the 2, Chris's ear was still in Lucario's chest and both looked at the Rito girl "Oh, is you! I didn't introduced myself before, I'm Medli, nice to meet you" She smiled at him, and oddly, Chris felt Lucario's heart beating faster than before.

Lucario blushed more "I'm..Lucario, is a pleasure to meet you too"

"Lucario? That is a good name for you" Lucario's heart was beating faster now "I'm going to be near the third exit of the cave, talk to me if you want" Lucario's heart was now beating madly faster! Medli walked away.

"She completely ignored me" Chris said, he stopped hearing Lucario's heart and looked at him "Lucario, admit it, you're in love with her!"

Lucario's head was now all red except for his black marking "For the last time, I'm not in love with her!" The voice rang inside the cave, only Link heared the conversation while he was still throwing the letter to their blocks. Breaking his record little by little.

"Fine, you're not in love with her" Chris said sarcastically walking away from Lucario, he shook his head and the red color was now blue again and he followed Chris to where Link was.

"Hey guys, check it out, I broke my record several times and see my wallet now!" Link's wallet was now completely full of rupees "Is a shame I don't have a bigger wallet now"

"(You will have a bigger one later)" Chris thought to himself.

"Anyway, I heard from you 2 that Lucario is in love with someone, am I right?" He narrowed his eyes and smiled rather curiously to Lucario as Chris did. Lucario just closed his eyes and turned his head away quickly.

"Eh, no, you didn't heard anything" Chris said sarcastically.

"..." This was Link's response "Oh, by the way, a Rito girl with the name of Medli came not too long ago and asked me to go to the third exit of this cave, we should go with her now"

Lucario turned his head to Link "Fine" He said walking away...a little faster "What's the big hurry Lucario?" Link asked confused, but his words were sent to deaf ears...blue deaf ears.

"Ugh, I'll tell you now" Chris wispered to Link's toon ear, Link then dropped in the floor laughing madly "OH MY GOD, THAT'S IS JUST TOO FUNNY! HAHAHAHAHA!" He holded his stomach in pain for the laugh.

After laughing madly in the floor and some Rito gave weird looks at Link, Chris and Link proceeded to where Medli was.

Dragon Roost Island
Third exit to Dragon Roost Cavern

"Oh, is you again, those clothes are from the ancient Hero right?" She shook her head "You're Link right? I've heard of you by the chieftain of our tribe a while ago, my name is Medli, I'm Valoo's attendant and is my job to help Valoo in times of need, but, actually, I'm not her attendant, I'm studying to become one, I hope you can get back your sister Link"

"I will" Link replied "I want to ask you 3 a favor, I want you to deliver this letter to Komali," She hands over a letter to Link and he keeps it in his new Delivery Bag Quill gave him a while ago "That letter is from his father, it holds something important for Komali to read about, but, after delivering the letter, could you please follow me to the exit behind me? I need another favor"

The trio nodded and they went to Komali's room below the cave, the room was all decorated with many things and amulets.

Dragon Roost Island
Komali's Room

"Who's there?" A voice came from the bed and there was Komali holding his orb in his arms, he lookes at Chris and Link "Oh, it's you, the 2 who were with my fathe-" However, his eyes widened when he saw Lucario, he hid below the blankets of his bed with his orb "AHHH! Is that beast again!"

"THAT'S IT!" Lucario walked towards Komali with fists ready to kill the little Rito kid, Komali screamed in terror, however, Chris took out a big heavy book and he hit Lucario's head really, but really hard (Because Lucario's head is of steel) from behind, making him fainting and falling unconsious in the floor with his mouth opened and his eyes all white.

"NO WAY YOU'RE GOING TO KILL A INNOCENT KID!" Chris's eyes were now like those freakish white eyes that those Naruto characters make when they are angry.

"Where in the hell did you got that big heavy book?" Link asked, his eyes looking at the big heavy book.

EarthBound

Fourside
Museum

"Hmm, where did I left my book of Dinosaurs's History of 700 pages?" Jeff asked searching for his book inside his backpack that nobody can't see even outside the game.

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Dragon Roost Island
Komali's Room

"From a friend!" Chris replied angrily. Komali got out of the blankets and he sighed after the event.

"What do you want? If you have anything else to do here, leave now"

"We got a letter from your father" Link handed over the letter to Komali.

"From father?" Komali readed the letter "I'm sorry, but I'm not going to climb the mountain in this sittuation," He stated "I'm not even satisfied if you can calm down Valoo either, is impossible, give up," He paused for a moment "But, however, I'll listen to you when you find someone who can reach the top of the island"

"That would be us then!" Chris said "We will do it!"

"Yeah, good luck" Komali said sarcastically.

"You don't believe it right? Fine, but don't come to us when we are done" Chris said looking at Link "Link, I need your help, is very important"

"You want to climb the mountain right?"

"No! I need someone else to drag Lucario while he's KO'd on the floor, he is too heavy to carry!" Chris tried to lift Lucario "Please?"

Link paused for a moment before nodding, they amazingly lifted Lucario and they carried him away from Komali's room, but his weight was like 4 boulders for the 2, Chris carried Lucario by his head while Link carried Lucario by his legs.

1 hour later

Dragon Roost Island
Outside Dragon Roost Cavern

They saw Medli down inside where a pond and a bridge were supposed to be, they carried Lucario to the edge of the cliff and they climbed down and walked to Medli.

"Why are you 2 so late and why is Lucario unconsious?" Medli asked confused looking at Lucario where she was standing.

"5 words: Lucario.....is heavy.....as hell" Chris said panting.

"Really?" Medli asked before shooking her head "Link, I need to reach to the other side of the cliff, I need to fly there when the wind is going towards where I'm going, you need to lift me above you, I'm going to say when are you going to throw me got it?"

"Got it!" Link lifted Medli above his head, when the wind was going to the side they were wishing for, Medli shouted "Now!" She flew towards the other side of the bridge, but suddenly, the wind changed to the right and she was carried to the right, crashing into a wall with her head and she landed in her butt on the floor.

"Medli!" Link and Chris yelled and they walked towards Medli "Medli! Are you alright?"

"Mom, please, they are taking evasive actions, I need plans for the flat soda machine!" She said randomly with tiny Ritos flying around her head.

"What is a flat soda machine Chris?"

"...I don't know" He said, Medli shook her head and she regained her composture "Let's do it again"

They did it again, fortunately, everything went as planned and Medli made it to the other side "Link! It worked!" She took out a empty bottle from her pocket and thrown it at Link who catched it "Use that! It may come in handy!"

"For what?" Link asked.

"Use your imagination!" She said, Chris thought if Medli was still fine from the crashing or if she was still insane "I'm going to the cavern! Wait her-AAAHHHH!!!!!!"

"Medli!" Chris and Link shouted, a grey arm grabbed Medli by the mouth and that arm was coming from...

"Wolf!" Chris shouted, indeed, Wolf (Who was apparently also influenced by the "air" of the world) was there, grabbing Medli with his arm. Chris remembered what Wolf said the last time they saw each other.

Flashback

"Grr, you're lucky kid, but next time...I'll see you again...then I'm going to kill you...and your partner-"

"I'VE SAID GO!"
Lucario glared at Wolf

End of flashback

"Leave Medli alone you bastard!" Link said angrily.

"Can't let you do that Sta-" Wolf shook his head "Never! I dare you 2- wait, where is your partner?"

Chris pointed where Lucario was, his tongue was getting out of his mouth, Wolf saw him with a confused face "He's wasted?" Again, he shook his head "Nevermind! I dare you 3 to catch me!" He ran inside the cave, crossing the lava river by jumping 2 times with Medli still in his arm.

"Oh man, what are we gonna do?" Chris asked terrified "Hey, those dried plants over there look so familiar like the bombs we got in the shore, what if we spray some water to them with the bottle?"

After spraying water to the wittered plants, Link grabbed a bomb flower and thrown it to a boulder near, it exploded and below the boulder water came filling the lake, they swimmed to the other side where Lucario was laying unconsious.

"Hey lovebird, wake up!" Chris shouted at his best friend...his unconsious best friend "We need to enter the cave now!"

"..." No response.

"Wolf took Medli" Chris said, rolling his eyes, and by coincidence, Lucario woke up...with a huge roar directed to the sky, he jumped over the lake, then he jumped over the lava river and went inside the cave.

"...Why did he roared?" Link asked confused.

"Probably just to show off his "manlyness" to Medli...PROBABLY, I don't know exactly"

They remained silent for 10 seconds.

"Wait a minute, did he left us?" Link asked.

"..." Chris thought for a moment "HEY! COME BACK NOW LUCARIO!" They ran to the lake, swimmed their way through, they made a bridge in the lava using some stones at the sides by exploding them with bombs, they jumped to statue to statue and they went inside the cave.

Preview of the next chapter

"I'm Chris everybody!"

"I'm Link!"

"Really, I don't know why Lucario loves Medli, she isn't even his type! And I meant it literally!"

"Yeah, I mean, he has 2 spikes in both arms while she has a nose of bird!"

"Ah, forget it! Just forget it! We need to catch up Lucario before something else happens!"

"Like what?"

"..."
He shuddered "Lucario kissing Medli"

"UGH!"

"I KNOW! DON'T SAY IT! And worse, there are Primids inside this cavern!"

"Next time: A heart broken and a new job!"

Triforce_Luigi

XDXDXDXDXD! LucarioxMedli! Hahahah! I have to agree with Link! Sigh. Good times, good times, good chapter.

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 14: A heart broken and a new job!

Underground Theme (Super Mario Land)

Dragon Roost Cavern

"If my memory doesn't fails me, there should be 3 statues in this room" Chris looked around "Say, where are the statues?"

"They are dust and pebbles now" Link saw a big pile of rocks to his right and left "And also, there a huge hole in the wall"

"Why I'm thinking Lucario did it?" Chris asked sarcastically, they walked throught the big hole in the wall and there was nobody in there.

"Look, those Bokoblins are dead" Chris saw 2 red Bokoblins dead in the floor.

"Lucario did it" Link said rolling his big eyes, they proceeded to the next room, but Link saw 3 treasure odd looking chests near the door.

"Hey, those chests looks weird, Chris, open them" Link said and Chris opened the 3 chests, he got a yellow vest with a spike near the top, a blue amulet and a brown bandana.

"Hey, there are descriptions inside" Chris took 3 descriptions of each chest.

Spike Vest

A yellow vest with a spike placed in the center of the person's chest, it makes the training of the aura easier to learn, can be worn by humans

Blue amulet

Slighlty increases the aura of the holder, can be worn by humans and Pok?mon

Brown Bandana

Focuses your mind in a calmer way, it increases your defense slightly, can be worn by Pokemon

Chris equiped the vest, he placed the amulet in his neck and he placed the Brown Bandana in his inventory.

"Say, that vest looks familiar, it looks like Lucario's" Link pointed out.

"It is, now I know how it feels to have a spike in your chest"

They walked towards the next room (this time, they walked without stopping) they felt the next room a little hot, and it was because the room was with lava in the center.

"I hope Lucario is fine, the fire is his weakness, but judging at his current state, I'm starting to believe he isn't weak againts fire anymore" He took out the Primid Radar, and the gauge was at red, but oddly, it was getting to blue little by little "Strange, is this thing broken?"

15 rooms away from where Link and Chris were...

"DON'T INTERFER!" Lucario was defeating a bunch of Roaders, Sword Primids, Armights, Floows and Metal Primids while he was in a rush to find Wolf.

15 rooms back...

"And is getting closer to the blue," He finished, he took away the Primid Radar "And...this room doesn't have any monster either"

"Lucario is doing all the work for us"

"How do you know if he is doing this for us exactly?"

Link thought for a moment "Nevermind, he is doing all of this for her"

"Just one question, if she even in love with Lucario?"

"..." Link didn't knew anything about girls and their tastes "Erh, look! That door is opened!" Link ran away inside the next room "Stop ignoring me!" Chris said annoyed running after him.

(A/N: Since there is nothing else important to do besides rescuing Medli and defeating Gohma, I'll skip the entire walthrough of the cavern)

Dragon Roost Cavern
Island's top

After tolerating all the burden, hot burden of the cavern, the 2 looked around at the top of the island...and they were all wounded up.

"Link, I told you to get off of the falling platform in time and you didn't move at all!" Chris said, he was using like 15 bandages in all his body.

"But I thought it was the monster who was shaking the floor!" Link, on the other hand, was worse than Chris, his butt was all black and he had 25 bandages in his body.

"IT WAS A STUPID RAT, A STUPID LITTLE RAT MINDING HIS OWN BUSINESS! There wasn't any monster besides rats remember?!"

"Stop complaining! At least we're in the top!"

"(Sigh) Well, that is right, which means Lucario is in the top by now" They walked to some stairs hanging into the wall, but as soon as they stepped on, it began to fall!

"RUN!" Both shouted running quickly from falling into the first floor of the island, thier eyes were bigger than they currently were, fortunately for them, normal floor was below their foots once they stopped and panted heavily.

"Where...is...Lucario...when you need him?" Chris asked panting. He looked up and saw Medli behind a cell "Link! Chris!" She shouted from the cell, they approached to her, just above her, Valoo was there yelling angrily and firing flames at every direction.

"Medli! Are you alright?" Link asked.

"I'm fine, but, this is a trap!" Behind them, pointy clubs of wood came from the ground, blocking their only exit.

"We're trapped!" Chris said in shock "No, were inside a cage meanwhile Medli is inside another one but less bigger" Link said rolling his big eyes. From the sky, Wolf came.

"This is the last time I'll try to kill you kid!" Wolf said preparing his fists, Link and Chris stood in a fighting position and prepared to fight Wolf.

Star Wolf (Assault)

(Below the screen, Chris's and Toon Link's faces shows up with 0 percent, Wolf's face shows up with 0 percent too, but his icon was a little dark, and yes, for this battle, the Toon word will be used)

Toon Link charged at Wolf and slashed him, Wolf used a forward smash attack and it hits Toon Link, Chris used Force Palm but it misses and Wolf takes the opportunity to use his Fire Wolf attack and it burns Chris a little, Toon Link slashes Wolf 2 times and he falls on the ground before standing up.

"What's the matter? You think you can defeat me with your companion?" Wolf taunted.

"Actually, yes" Chris said smiling and laughing a little, that only made Wolf angrier than before and he did a 3 hit combo on Toon Link, Toon Link jumps in the air and he stabs Wolf with his sword, it dealed a good amount of damage to Wolf, he ran after Chris and he sliced him 4 times using Wolf Flash, Chris was getting so tired and he collapsed in the ground, Wolf took the opportunity and he jumped in the air and he came falling down above the unconsious Chris, Toon Link, however, interupted him slashing Wolf in the air and he crashed in the wall.

"Why you!" Wolf ran fast at Toon Link and he used his forward smash attack on Toon Link, he flies to the other side and hits the wall with his back, then he falls in the ground unconsious as well.

"And now..." Wolf turned to Chris and he approached to him preparing his claws.

"NO!" Medli shouted from behind the cell, Wolf ignored her and he grabbed Chris by the throat, he smirked pressing the throat tightler and tightler every second it was passing.

"Just a few more seconds and you're done kid..."

But the "just a few more seconds" part was interrupted abruptaly, because a black fist came punching hard at Wolf's face, he again crashed to the same wall, Chris was fine now since Wolf stopped grabbing his throat.

Chris grabbed his throat and he coughed a little, he opened his eyes and saw a familiar blue tail to his right, he looked up and he smiled.

"Lucario!" He said smiling, Lucario turned head to Chris and he smiled a little at him "Are you alright?" He asked in a serious tone "I'm a little weak...but other than that, I'm fine"

Lucario glared at Wolf again, Wolf stood up and he saw Lucario approaching to him, he prepared to retaliate the attack but failed misserably because Lucario did a powerful kick, sending him high up in the sky.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Those were Wolf's last words before he blinked in the sky. The crowd cheered at the 3 and the screen panned out.

Lucario knelted to Chris and he examined his wounds "Stay away from the battle until we find something to cure you and Link"

"Thanks," Chris closed his eyes "I'm happy you're acting the way you were before"

"Umm, Chris," Link interrupted holding his left arm with his right hand.

"What?" Chris asked.

"Lucario wasn't knelted to you when you closed your eyes"

Chris opened his eyes and looked around, he found Lucario in front of the cell Medli was inside "Stay back" He said, Medli backed away a little and Lucario broke the cell with his left arm, Medli got out and she approached to Link.

"Link, thanks for helping me, now that you, Chris and Lucario are here, you need to go below where Valoo is standing now, he told me that something big is below him and it's causing damage to his tail" She took out a Grappling Hook "Here, take this"

"A Grappling Hook?"

Medli nodded "I was going to use it to get to this far by myself, but if it weren't for that bandit, I'd use it, but I didn't at the end, for now, I'm going to head down and tell everyone the cause of Valoo's anger" She flew away, but she stopped above a wooden club attached into the wall "Use this to use the Grappling Hook!"

Link spun the Grappling Hook and he threw it to the wooden club, it attached by itself and Link went swinging in the air thanks to the hook. And with that, Medli flew away from the trio.

"It looks fun! I want to try it too!" Chris asked excited, Link saw an abyss near there, but there was another grappling point to use the hook, he used it and he crossed the abyss, he threw the hook at Chris and he did the same and landed on the floor of the other side, Lucario just jumped the abyss without problems.

After Link found some hearts inside vases and him and Chris were recovered, they proceeded to the room with the boss.

Boss's room

"Let's see, floor attacheds to the wall high above, Valoo's tail is in the center of the roof, a big pool of lava in the center and some vases around the room" Link said looking around "Still, no sight of the enemy"

3 seconds later, the lava was shaking, and it went crazy for a little while and a big horned scorpion like creature came from it and it roared, a banner came from below saying his name "Gohma"

Molgera Battle

(A/N again: Well, this is Smash related and you need a music related to Wind Waker right?)

As soon as they prepared to fight the big scorpion, Gohma acted quickly and he struck his left horn at the group, they evaded it, but it touched Link a little, he gasped at how Gohma attacks.

Lucario charged up an Aura Sphere and he fired it to Gohma, but it bounced off.

"What?" He said astonished.

"His exoskeleton is too thick to damage! We need something else to break it!" Chris exclaimed, he saw the rock were Valoo's tail was embedded, it was a little damaged, so he got an idea "If we use the Grappling Hook to swing in Valoo's tail to the other side, the rock embedded to his tail will fall above him!"

Link spun the Grappling Hook and he threw it to Valoo's tail, he swung to the other side of the room, only thing was, the rock didn't budge at all.

"It's useless Chris!" Link shouted from the other side.

"Damit! What else can we do?!" He stood in a thinking position, Gohma struck both horns at Chris, he yelled terrified but Lucario tackled Chris and they evaded the horns at time. Link came running to them.

"Chris, do you have another idea?" Link asked.

"Well, this is crazy, but, what if we hold on to the Grappling Hook and with our weights combined, the rock could fell above him?"

"Is worth of a try" Lucario stated, Gohma turned to them, Link used the Grappling Hook again this time, however, Chris and Lucario grabbed the hook with Link at the top, together they swung to the other side of the room, and this time, the rock actually fell above Gohma and his skull was breaking.

"We need to do this again!" Link said, Gohma rised up from the lava, pushing the rock back to his spot, they did it again, Gohma's skull was breaking more and more, they did it for one last time and Gohma's skull torn apart, revealing his hideous skin below.

"Link! Use the Grappling Hook on his eye and pull him to us!" Chris commanded, Link threw the hook at Gohma's eye, he tried to pull him to them but he needed help, Lucario grabbed the hook and he pulled Gohma towards them, he was stunned so they started to attack his defense-less eye with punches, slashes and Force Palms, they did their last attack at the same time and Gohma roared in pain.

Gohma solidifies and turns into black stone, then it superheats inside his body and he explodes, a Heart Container appears from it and lands in front of Link (Doing the happy dance with jumps) Chris let out a sigh of relief while Lucario just crosses his arms.

A wind came from nowhere and then it creates a vortex in the middle of the room, the lava was also solidified.

Link takes the Heart Container, showing it in the top of his hand, Chris smiles and takes his left hand at the right of the heart and Lucario just places his right hand on the left side. And the heart dissappears.

"Alright, we beat it!" Link said, he walked towards the vortex "Ooohhh, whirling winds" He said curiously, he standed in the middle and he spun in the air and dissapeared, Chris and Lucario looked at each other and they approached to the vortex and were teleported outside.

Dragon Roost Island
Shore

Outside, Medli was talking to the Chieftain, above the mountain, Valoo roars and the smoke surrounding the top clears up and the ash from outside the cavern dissapears. Link, Chris and Lucario appeared in front of the shore.

Just behind them, Medli alongside Komali appears.

"Link, you did it! Valoo is fine now thanks to you, Chris and Lucario!" She said, the trio blushed a little and looked away.

"I didn't thought you actually reached to the top and calmed Valoo too, I'm sorry for being a idiot" Komali said "Link, I admire your courage too, Medli told me everything when she came to me, I think...I want to be like you someday"

"It's nothing, really" Link said smiling.

"And also, you should have this" He hands over the orb in his arms to Link, and it was Din's pearl! "This is a thanks for giving me the courage to stand up againts bad things"

"Thanks!" Link replied.

Just then, Valoo roars and they saw him, and for a reason he was actually talking in ancient Hylian.

"He is saying that you Link should use the "Wind God's wind" Medli translated and said.

"Is probably about the graves on the other side of that cave" Komali pointed to a cave not far from there. Link nodded and he went to the other side alone, Komali looked at Chris and he approached to him.

"Chris, I...want to ask you something in private"

Chris knelted "Yes?"

Komali blushed a little "Well....I....well....I....think...I....love...Medli..." He looked down embarrased, Lucario managed to hear Komali's words, then he made his hands fists in rage and approached slowly to Komali, but Chris heared his footsteps and a vein popped out of his head and he took out the same big heavy book from the last chapter, Lucario saw the book and he remembered the incident and he gave up the "KILL KOMALI RIGHT NOW" part.

"Do you think...she loves me too?" Komali asked, blushing more "Well, you're younger than her"

"That's not actually true" Komali stated "When we gain our wings, the Rito who gains his wings grows up as well"

(A/N: Yes, the entire "Get wings so I can sour the skies" task has a side effect too, how in the hell is that in the process is just beyond me, this should be in the category alongside "How to revive young boys and make them powerful generals for disgusting pig armys" part too)

"Then again, you may actually have a chance to gain her heart"

"You think so?!" Chris nodded smiling "Thanks for your help!" Komali approached to Medli.

DededeCloneChris

And Valoo roared again.

"He is saying something else to you too" Medli looked at Chris and (The mysteriously all white) Lucario "He is talking about a great danger trying to take over the worlds and you 2 should fight againts it to save them"

"Yeah, we know that already, but coming from Valoo is such a honor (I think)" Chris replied and thought.

"Alright! I need to try and get my wings now! Good bye!" Komali left to the Dragon Roost Cavern to try to gain his wings "Komali, wait!" Medli shouted to Komali, she looked at Chris "Thanks for helping Komali to gain his courage again, tell Link I said thanks to him too!" An with that, she ran behind Komali.

"Well, I think this world is free from the Primids, what do you think Lucario?"

"Ugghhhh...." Lucario fell in the floor, all white because of Komali's words about him being in love with Medli.

"LUCARIO!" Chris shouted and he knelted to Lucario holding his head "WAKE UP! DON'T DIE PLEASE! SHE WASN'T FOR YOU!"

That didn't helped at all and Lucario was still unconsious, his mouth opened just then. Link came from the cave.

"Hey guys! I've learned a new melody!" He ran towards them and he looked at Lucario "What's wrong with him?"

"Komali told me that he is in love with Medli and Lucario just got all white and he fell in the floor, probably because he was rejected when Komali told me that"

"Is he nuts? He is...well..."

"A Pok?mon"

"Whatever that is, Medli and Komali are both Rito, they CAN fall in love with each other"

"I know, but right now, we need to do something to wake him up!"

"He probably needs CPR" Chris glared at Link "Fine! He needs something else!"

"Hmm.." Chris ran away, Link made a confused face, then he saw Chris standing in a very high point on a cliff "What are you going to do?" Link shouted asking.

"I'm going to fall!" He said, he opened his arms and he fell at high speed towards the floor, but Lucario didn't woke up, Chris was getting preocupied and he was getting nearer to the floor, Link gasped and he tried to wake Lucario, but it didn't work.

"LUCARIO! HELP ME!!!!" Chris shouted crying, just then, Lucario came to his senses (He regained his blue, black, yellow and red eye colors) and he saw Chris heading to the floor, he shouted Chris's name and he jumped towards him and grabbed him before he could hit the floor.

"What were you going to do?!" He asked worried still holding Chris in his arms.

"(It worked!)" Chris thought to himself smiling in his mind "I was going to die! Please, don't let me die Lucario!" He hugged Lucario's throath, Lucario blinked and he smiled a little "Don't worry Chris, I won't let you die"

"(Chris, you sure know how to convince Lucario)" Link thought to himself, he laughed a little.

"Alright, you can put me down now" Lucario placed Chris in the ground and he stood up, and they approached to Link "Link, we're going to leave now"

"What? Can't you 2 stay here?" Link asked.

"No, you see, we need to save the other worlds before the Primids can take them, this world is now free from their gras-" Chris gasped when the Primid locator was still in red "What the?! There are still Primids in this world?!" Not only that, the gauge was getting to the red "Something is approaching!"

They looked around, from the sky, a familiar figure came falling down between them, it was Wolf!

"Ugh....why me..." Just then, he shined and he turned into a trophy.

"Did he just turned into a trophy?" Link asked touching the trophy. The locator was now in green and the gauge was in blue.

"I think he is out of the Primids's mind control now, thank goodness" Chris said. And not only that happened, but Chris glowed for a second.

"I got a new job!"

Swordman

Use your sword to fight againts enemies! Not only you can use you sword, but also tools to deal different kinds of attacks! Let your courage guide you in battle!

Chris pressed the job in the menu, he changed to a similar appearance like Link's clothes, but his black marks were gone along with the Yellow vest and the Blue amulet.

"I'm now a swordman!" Chris took out his sword "I've always wished to use a sword in my life"

"Awesome, you're me!" Link said examining Chris's new clothes.

"It's good, but right now, we need to return to Master Hand and take Wolf's trophy with us" Lucario stated.

Chris nodded "Well Link, I guess this is a farewell for now"

"We will meet each other again someday?"

"Sure!" Chris placed his hand in front of Link and both did a handshake, Link smiled and he went with TKoRL and he changed the wind to the south and sailed away waving his hand at the 2.

Lucario took Wolf's trophy below his right arm and Chris opened the portal to the Smash Mansion and they dissapeared.

Subspace
Deep inside the Great Maze

"Lord Tabuu, Commander Wolf was defeated by those 2"

"That is not important, he was useless from the beginning, prepare the next invasion!"

"As you wish my lord"
He floated away.

"Soon, everything will be mine and nothing will stop me. But first I need to take that kid and his Lucario out of the way" He teleported out.

"I'm Lucario"

"I'm Chris"

"3 worlds are saved and there are still more to save"

"Yes, this will be a hard task"

"But, we need more help, not from anyone who lives in a world, I mean, someone who actually joins us for the remainder of our adventure"

"Let's ask Master Hand!"

"Right"

"Next time: The 3 forgotten Melee smashers!

Chapter 14 is complete!

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 15: The 3 forgotten Melee Smashers!

"Ah, it's you 2, how did you mission in Wind Waker go?" Master Hand asked.

"It went well, everything there is in order with their own problems" Chris stated.

"Their own problems?"

"Ganondorf"

"Oh, right" Master Hand looked at Lucario holding a trophy "Is that a trophy?"

"Yes," He replied, placing the trophy in front of Master Hand "It's Wolf"

Master Hand looked at Wolf's icon on the screen and it was normal again, Toon Link's icon was also fine too, then he looked at the trophy "It seems he is out of the Primids"

"Can we turn him back to normal? I mean, living?" Chris asked.

"Well, not now, we have to return him to his world and when everything is fine, we should ask him to join us" Master Hand pointed out "Don't worry, leave that to me and he will return in Corneria without him remembering anything"

"Alright, Master Hand, we wanted to ask you something"

"What is it?"

"Well, is there anyone out there who can join us to help in our adventure through the worlds?"

"Now that you mention it..." Master Hand looked away "I was planning to send you 2 to Melee and ask Mewtwo, Roy and Pichu to join us"

A exclamation point formed above the heads of Chris and Lucario "Is that true?" Chris asked.

Master Hand nodded "Is the truth, but, they maybe will get confused at the sittuation, I mean, if you go to Melee, they could be asking about the next tournament, and if they ever find out that they are not in the tournament, who knows what could they do?"

"Well, Roy will surely start a rampage, Pichu will only...let out a sigh of relief I think and Mewtwo...well..." Chris looked at Lucario "He would probably try to eliminate/kill/assasinate/defeat/explode/slash/levitate and probably torn Lucario in half"

"Please, how can he ever do that?" Master Hand asked laughing a bit.

"Everyone in the world thought Lucario replaced Mewtwo, and I think that thought is still inside our minds and since he can read minds, we're dead meat" Chris pointed out.

"Anyway! You 2 will go to Melee and recruit those 3 to our team! Is an order!" Master Hand said.

"Alright! Let's go nooooowwwwwww......." Chris fell on the floor fainting, but Lucario got him in time.

"Chris? Chris? What happened to you?" Lucario asked worried.

"He is tired" Master Hand pointed out "You 2 have been working through all the day without stopping!"

"Is there a bed in this mansion?"

"A bed?!" Crazy Hand said "We got many for all the smashers!"

"You should take him to your room, follow me" Master Hand floated away with Lucario following behind and holding Chris in his arms.

4 minutes later....

"There, put him in your bed and let him rest, is 11:00 PM already, you should rest too" Lucario placed Chris in his bed "I too will take a rest with my..." He shudders "brother" And with that, Master Hand left to sleep.

The mansion was too big, it has 10 floors and every one was too large to even hold 100 persons, but since currently only 4 persons were living in there, the mansion was only a big spacious place. Not a living soul was roaming the halls. It was quite sad too.

Only the chirps of the krickets were heared, the night was peaceful and clean, outside, Lucario saw through his window and big, no, colossal yard, a big garden surrounding the mansion, a big pool near and a "Sports" area.

But he got tired after a while and he joined Chris in his sleep time, he smiled to him before he fell asleep.

3 hours later...

Chris's stomach was making sounds, he got up and looked around, he found himself in a room with a window to his side, and Lucario was sleeping to his left side.

"I wonder where is the kitchen, I haven't eat anything for a long time" He mutered to himself, he left the bed with Lucario in it and he left the room and he investigated the mansion by himself.

"Everything, too dark to see, where are the lights?" He touched the wall and searched for the switch, he found it and he turned the lights on, he looked around the big hall, many rooms were at both sides, in each one there would be a golden banner with something witten in it "Rec Room" "Observatory" and sometimes the names of the Smashers themselves "Jigglypuff" "Pikachu" "Samus" "Falco"

Chris continued down since he knew kitchens always are in the first floor, and he was right, there was the main hall, which was bigger than any room in the entire house, heck, it could be used for a big party, to his left, there were stairs directing to another room below, he walked down and he found the kitchen...which was almost the same size the main hall was.

In the middle of the kitchen, a big table was there, 35 or more chairs were around the table, Chris thought there were many chairs because the Smashers probably used them for eat together.

But his eyes focused in the refrigerator, but since everything was so big, it was also big, Chris opened the refrigerator and his eyes widened a lot when he saw what was inside.

Almost every kind of food was there! It was full of fruits, vegetables, milk, even snacks, it was a food paradise inside a fridge.

However, he saw a note on the back of the door, and there was something written too...

For the last time, don't eat everything in a one single swallow Kirby!

Master Hand

Chris chuckled a little went he readed that part, he looked around the fridge and he found the neccesary things to make a sandwish.

6 minutes later...

"And here goes the food..." He took a bite of the sandwish, it was good, he closed his eyes and smiled "Nothing is good for a good sandwish in the night" He said looking at the roof.

"And bread too"

"Yes, and bread too" He replied to the voice, until about 5 seconds he gasped and he saw where the voice was coming from, luckily, it wasn't a stranger, it was Lucario eating a piece of bread.

"Lucario! You almost scared me!"

"Sorry, I didn't meant to scare you, I was getting hungry too"

"Yes, I don't blame you, we have been traveling to the other worlds without eating anything"

Both of them sighed in unison.

"Lucario, do you think we can save everyone from the danger?"

"As long as we have fayth in each other and everyone, we will"

"But, what if we can't?"

"Chris, stop thinking about negative things, if you do that we won't go forward"

"...You're right, I won't think about the bad side, I'll be entusiastic as I ever was"

"You got the point, I'm glad" He smiled a little bit.

Chris finished his sandwish "I'm goint to the bed to sleep, we should rest for now"

"I'm going too"

"Wait, I want to ask you something else too"

"What is it?"

"Well, is about your weight"

"Is something wrong about it?"

"No, is because...well...you sometimes weight normal, but sometimes you weight like 4 boulders, why is that?"

"That? Is because a self-defense system I have, since I'm a steel Pok?mon, it activates everytime I'm either unconsious or fainted, so in that way I'll be protected"

"Oh, interesting, I guess, but it was such a pain carrying you around"

"I did that to you?" Chris nodded "I'm sorry if it was annoying"

"It's okay, don't worry" He smiled at Lucario.

"But why you didn't use my Pokeball?"

"I left your Pokeball in our house by accident, if you're done, we need to rest now"

"I'm done, let's rest now" He smiled a little at Chris, both returned to thier room and they were sleeping now.

The next morning...

"Alright, I've returned Wolf to his world without any memory in his mind of the events, are you ready to go to Melee?"

"We're ready now" Lucario said.

"We can do this" Chris said.

"Ok, but first, I need to tell you something else too"

"What?" Chris asked.

"When you're in Melee, avoid visual contact with ANY other Smasher please"

"Why?"

"Because if they see you, they probably will want to help too, but that is the problem, if they follow you, their worlds will be left unguarded and the Primids will take them without any difficulty"

"Got it!" Chris said.

"Alright, now go, good luck" And so, Chris and Lucario went to Melee to try and recruit Mewtwo, Roy and Pichu.

"Now I need to think about their Brawl forms..." Master Hand muttered to himself.

Super Smash Bros Melee
Temple

"Hmph"

"What is it Mewtwo?" Roy asked.

"2 strangers are coming here"

"Are they going to attack us?"

"I'm not sure, but, be on your guard"

"Thanks for letting me know, do you think we should tell the others?"

"No, let's leave this sittuation to us"

"Fine" And they continued their fight againts the other.

"I'm Chris!"

"I'm Lucario"

"There is Mario, Luigi, Fox, Falco, but I don't see Mewtwo, Pichu or Roy around"

"They should be in another stage fighting, let's search for them"

"But remember, no visual contact with the others or this mission will fail"

"I know already"

"Next time:Hello Smashers! We're hiding!"

Triforce_Luigi

Good job! Yay for Roy, Pichu, and Mewtwo!

DededeCloneChris

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 16: Hello Smashers! We're hiding!

Eagleland
Onett

Chris and Lucario landed in Onett, behind the blue house at the right of the stage, hiding from Ness, Pikachu and Yoshi.

"They are not here"

"But, where could they be?"

"My aura doesn't know"

Only thing they forgot about, it was a special match, well, not exactly special, certain items were going to appear in a high rate.

"Can you see where they are?"

"Hmm...I found 4 in this way, follow me"

"Alright"

Eagleland
Fourside

They hid behind the Monotoli building at the left side, at the right side were Fox, Falco, Link and Pichu fighting, although Pichu was escaping from them.

"Pichu is in the top" Lucario pointed out.

For their bad luck, a Super Mushroom appeared in thin air, it was approaching slowly to Lucario, who wasn't aware of it.

Chris looked at Pichu's tail above his head "This will be easy, Lucario wait here until..." His eyes widened when he saw 2 giant black hands at both of his sides "What the?" He looked behind him only to find Lucario to be the double of his normal size.

"I let my guard down" Said Lucario, his voice changed drastically.

"OH GOD, WE'RE DONE FOR NOW!"

"No, I'm going to hold on to the wall of the building so they can't see me" And so, Lucario grabbed the wall of the building with his currently big hands and legs, unfortunately, his ears were the only thing that could be seen.

"I just hope that they are blind" Chris muttered to himself, he approached where Pichu was standing.

"Oh no, where is an item when you need it?!" Said Pichu looking around for an item to fight back.

"Pss, Pichu, over here"

"HOLY THUNDER!"

"Don't be afraid, turn your head"

Pichu turned his head and he found Chris's face looking at him "AAAHH!!"

"Stop yelling please! I need to ask you something in private!"

"You're not going to hurt me right?"

Chris smiled "For what? I would not hurt you ever in my life"

"S-sorry, but I have to turn down your offer..." He turned his head to the battle and he saw Fox, Falco and Link, he gasped when he saw them giant "O-o-on second thought, I will hear you!" He jumped behind the building and looked at Chris.

"W-what is it?"

"Is kind of hard to explain, but I need you to join us"

"Join who?"

"See? That was the thing I was trying to avoid, but, you want to know who are the others?"

Pichu nodded, Chris saw Lucario's big ears behind the clueless Pichu "Are you sure?"

Pichu nodded again "Are you really sure?"

Pichu was getting angry and he nodded again "....Really sure?"

"JUST SHOW THEM TO ME!" He yelled angrily.

"Ok, you can come out now" Chris said.

"Who is him?" Pichu asked.

"Is a pleasure to meet you" Lucario said behind Pichu. Pichu got scared a little, then he slowly turned his head to his back and he saw the big face of Lucario looking at him.

"YIKES!" He jumped scared, he hid behind Chris "WHO IS THAT?! IS THAT A BEAST?!"

Lucario glared at Pichu, but that made the things worser and Pichu screamed in terror "Lucario! Stop that!" Chris stated, Lucario snapped out of his glaring.

"Sorry Pichu, I've warned you but you didn't listened, allow me to introduce him, he is Lucario"

"Lu-Lu-Lucario?"

"Don't be scared, he is not in his normal size, a Super Mushroom touched him and Lucario didn't saw it"

Just then, Lucario shrunk to his normal size and he stepped on the floor in front of Pichu, however, he was still taller than Pichu and he hid again behind Chris.

"But he is still big!"

"Oh for the love of-stop being a coward!" Lucario (His voice returned to normal) yelled angrily.

"I-I-I'm sorry, I'm like that because I'm not brave" Pichu said looking at the floor, he was about to cry.

"No, wait! Don't cry! Lucario didn't wanted to make you cry!" Chris said panting Pichu's back.

Pichu sniffed "Re-really?"

"Is the truth" Lucario pointed out, Pichu sighed in relief "Thank goodness"

"Pichu, I want to ask you something, I want you to join us" Chris asked.

"For what?" Pichu asked.

"I just need to know something about you, do you want to participate in the next tournament?"

Pichu looked away from the duo "I...don't know exactly, I came here to this tournament because I wanted to be brave, but, since I came here, I was only a Pok?mon who needed to grab items to survive the battles"

"But you want to be brave right?" Chris asked.

"Y-yeah, but, I don't want to be hurted" Pichu looked at the two "Is the only thing I don't want"

Lucario approached to Pichu and he knelted to him, Pichu made a scared face "Pichu, you have to be hurted, is the only thing that can't be avoided if you want to be brave"

"But!"

Lucario placed his hand above Pichu's head "That is also the only way to become stronger, you need to do it sooner or later" Pichu looked at the floor, he narrowed his eyes "But...I...." He paused for a moment before he looked at Lucario with a determined face "Ok, I'm going to do it Lucario, if that is the only way to be stronger, I will do it!"

Chris and Lucario smiled a little "So, are you going to join us?" Chris asked.

Pichu smiled and nodded his head "Yes! I'm going to join you 2!"

"Excellent! 2 more to go!" Chris said excited, just then, footsteps were coming from the other side of the building "They are coming here!"

"Quick! Follow me!" Pichu ran to the left and Lucario and Chris followed him, getting away from the fight.

"Hey, where'd Pichu go?" Fox asked.

"Who cares? He only escapes when we fight" Falco stated.

"I feel sorry for him though" Link said.

"Link is a little girl who likes cute things!" Falco taunted.

"What was that?!" Link said angrily trying to slash Falco.

Kanto
Pok?mon Stadium

"Here, nobody is currently fighting in this arena" Pichu said.

"At least there is a place to hide" Chris said looking around.

"The air, it feels great" Lucario pointed out.

"What?"

"I'm watching myself fighting againts other Pok?mon in this arena" Pichu backed away "Not you" Pichu sighed in relief. There was a virtual crowd in the seats of the stadium. And suddenly Lucario started to punch and kick the air and the crowd cheers for him.

"What is he doing?" Pichu asked.

"Leave him alone, he is happy to be in his world after a while"

"But you're his trainer right?"

"Yes, I'm his trainer, but, to be more precise, I'm his best friend and he is my best friend too"

"That is amazing!" Pichu remarked.

"Anyway, do you know where is Roy?" Chris asked.

"I know! He is in the Temple right now!" Pichu ran away and Chris followed him "Are you going to come with us Lucario?"

"No, I'm going to stay here, when you're done with Roy, I'll join you later"

"Alright, but be careful!" And Chris ran away.

"Be careful of what? I can train here forever if I want, this is my favorite place to concentrate" Lucario said to himself, and he continued his training above the stage.

"And so is mine" A voice said from nowhere.

"Who is there?" Lucario asked looking around.

Hyrule
Temple

Fortunately, Roy was fighting in the Temple againts Marth, Zelda and Samus, Chris and Pichu hid beneath the Temple (The area where is at the left of a pillar hanging in the lower corner of the stage. Pichu went alone to call Roy and brought him to Chris.

"Pss, Roy, can you come with me for a moment please?" Pichu asked to the young Fire Emblem boy.

"I can't right now, not when I'm fighting againts Marth!"

A hammer appeared just above Pichu and he grabbed it "Now, I meant it" He said in a menacing voice.

"Okletsgo!" Roy said fast and he followed Pichu beneath the Temple.

"Roy! Is a pleasure to meet you!" Chris greeted the red haired swordsman "My name is Chris, nice to meet you"

"Hello Chris, is a good thing to see a different person besides..." He looked at Chris's Toon Link's clothes "Oh god, not another Link!"

"My name is not Link! It's just a costume that gives me abilities"

"Phew, good riddance"

"Anyway, Roy, I want to ask you something, and is very important"

"What is it?"

"Could you please join us?"

"For what?"

"We need your assistance to fight againts the Primids, Master Hand commanded me to ask you that"

"Primids? And Master Hand told you that?" Roy looked away "I'm sorry, but, I can't go if Marth doesn't join too"

"He can't join us, he needs to protect his world until it's safe from the Primids, don't tell me you always ask Marth so you can do your things?"

"I...I don't...but...I can't fight if Marth isn't there with me"

"Roy please! Join us! Or you won't be in the next tournament!" Pichu said with a sad face.

"What? I'm not going to appear in the next tournament if I don't join you?" Roy asked worried.

"Sadly, if you want to appear that is" Chris pointed out "But, if you don't want to join, then don't do it, we can't force you if you don't want"

Roy walked at the edge of the stage and he looked at the sky "Come on Pichu, we have to go to Lucario" Chris walked away, Pichu walked a little bit, but he stopped and looked at Roy's back for a moment, then he walked away with Chris.

"There is.....not another way?" Roy asked to himself.

Kanto
Pok?mon Stadium

"Lucario? Where are you?" Chris looked around for the Aura Pok?mon, but he didn't saw him "Where'd he go?"

"Chris! Look at the sky!" Pichu shouted looking at the sky, Chris joined him and he saw 2 figures fighting above.

"Lucario!" Chris revealed the first one "But, who is the other one?" He narrowed his eyes "I can't see him clearly"

"It's Mewtwo!" Pichu revealed the other figure, and it was Mewtwo, fighting againts Lucario. Both Pok?mon landed in the ground at each side of the stage.

"You're....good" Mewtwo said telephatically panting.

"You're strong too...I can see that" Lucario said panting.

"We've found Mewtwo!" Chris said behind Lucario, he turned his head and saw Pichu and Chris behind him "You're here...I met Mewtwo not long ago after you 2 went for Roy, where is he?"

Chris looked at the floor "He didn't wanted to join after all"

"I see..."

"Lucario, stop recovering, we have a fight to end!" Mewtwo said charging at Lucario, he jumped and evaded his attack then he landed on the other side of the stage "And stop using those clothes!"

Lucario nodded and he selected his normal form, then he continued his battle againts Mewtwo.

"Amazing! This is going to be an interesting battle!" Chris said, then he changed his job to the PK Kid job and he changed to his Ness's clothes. After that, he took out a microphone out of nowhere.

"Ladies and gentlemen! You're right now expecting the battle of the century, Mewtwo VS Lucario! Who will win in this fight? The Psychic Pok?mon Mewtwo?" Half of the crowd shouted "Mewtwo! Mewtwo!"

"Or the Aura Pok?mon Lucario?" Another half of the crowd shouted "Lucario! Lucario!"

"Alright! Let's see the outcome of the battle!" And so, the crowd went wild and shouted in amazement as the battle continued.

"Chris, aren't you getting too excited about this?" Pichu asked.

"Of course I'm getting too excited!"

"I'm Pichu!"

"I'm Chris!"

"Their strength is amazing, I can't do that if I were fighting againts those 2"

"You could if you try"

"But, what is this? Why is Mewtwo showing hatred towards Lucario?"

"What do you mean?"

"Just seconds ago, Mewtwo was fighting at his usual level, but, suddenly, he got enraged and now he is attacking with high damage"

"Oh no, you're right! But, I'm worried about Lucario, he is badly injured"

"Stop this right now before it's too late!"

"Next time:Epic Battle! Lucario VS Mewtwo!"

DededeCloneChris

Triforce_Luigi

OOH! Lucario vs. Mewtwo. Battle of the Ages.

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 17: Epic Battle! Lucario VS Mewtwo!

Pok?mon Stadium (Melee)

Kanto
Pok?mon Stadium

The crowd was getting wild, every time an attack of either Pok?mon reached the other they cheered, this was indeed a battle to be watched.

It was all about Psychic and Fight types attacks, although the weakness of each were protected because it was a fight in the style of SSBM.

"They are in extreme damage everyone! Who will win?" Chris asked excited, Pichu was stood still watching the collides of the attacks in awe "But since Lucario is at high damage, his attacks will be a lot stronger than they were before! How will Mewtwo fare in this fight?"

Both Pok?mon were panting heavily, but it seems Lucario was getting the upper hand, Mewtwo thought for a moment to attack his opponent, but was interrupted when he saw Lucario running at him, he levitated to the air to avoid his kick and he suddenly got an idea.

"(Now I just need to wait for him to approach...)" Mewtwo though to himself, and if that were a wish, Lucario did the thing Mewtwo was wishing for, Lucario lunged his left kick, but Mewtwo teleported behind him, then he used a Smash attack behind Lucario, but Lucario acted quickly and he used Double Team, he was divided in 2 frames of himself, then he lunged his kick again appearing behind Mewtwo, who floated aside just in time.

"He.....is good" Lucario muttered to himself.

"You're not going to defeat me!" Mewtwo yelled angrily, as the 2 continued their battle, Chris was still watching along with Pichu.

"This is getting to the end everyone! But the question still comes to mind, why Mewtwo wasn't selected to be in the next tournament?" After he said that, everything went silent, the crowd didn't shouted or yelled, Lucario, Mewtwo and Pichu looked at Chris with eyes widened.

"Why everybody stopped?" Chris asked confused.

"Chris, you just said something you should haven't told at this time" Lucario answered.

"...Oh, god damit!" Chris cursed to himself.

"WHAT?!" Mewtwo said in a furious tone, then he glared menancingly at Lucario "WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?!"

"Um, Master Hand didn't wanted you in Brawl?" Chris answered confused.

"THAT HAND AND HIS INSANE BROTHER! WHY DID THEY WANTED ME TO BE OUT OF THE TOURNAMENT?!"

"Um, because they thought Lucario would be a fine replacement for you?" Chris answered, but that wasn't good either, and Mewtwo glared at Lucario again.

"I don't have anything to do with this!" Lucario said in his defense.

"YOU.......YOU!!!!!!" Mewtwo charged at Lucario, unfortunately for the Aura Pok?mon, a Super Mushroom appeared just in the way of Mewtwo, he touched it and he suddenly grew up, Lucario was now in trouble, but he couldn't escape because the now giant Mewtwo grabbed him telepathically and then he pinned Lucario to the floor, he was being crushed by Mewtwo's psychic powers.

"Hey! Stop now! You're not trying to defeat him anymore, but instead you're trying to kill him!" Chris said angrily.

"THAT IS THE POINT" Mewtwo said (His voice changed drastically)

"Stop! You can't kill him in this battle! At least fight with the rules!" Pichu said, Mewtwo glared at Pichu and Pichu hid behind Chris.

"I've said STOP!" Chris said, trying to stop the giant psychic Pok?mon.

"I DARE YOU TO STOP ME"

"Chris......help me......" Lucario said still being crushed by the psychic powers of Mewtwo.

"I....I don't know what to do..."

Just then, Mewtwo was suddenly defeated and he was blasted off with fire around him, Lucario saw a red haired swordsman standing in front him stretching his hand to help him to get up.

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked.

"Yes.....I'm a bit weak, but I'm fine thanks to you" Lucario said streching his hand to the swordsman, then he pulled Lucario from the floor and he got up.

"Roy!" Pichu and Chris shouted running at Roy "Why are you here? What about your match againts Marth?" Chris asked.

"I was still thinking about joining your team, then I've realized that I don't need Marth to fight, I can fight all by myself if I want to"

"Then, you're joining us?" Chris asked.

Roy smiled and nodded "That's right, I'm joining you"

"Alright! Mission succeded!" Chris said smiling at Lucario "Now let's go to Master Hand!"

"Wait" A voice came from the sky, it was Mewtwo descending slowly in front of the four.

"If you're trying to kill Lucario, forget it, I won't let you do that to him" Chris said standing in front of Lucario.

"No, that is not important to me now, I was a fool trying to kill someone who won't change the matter of my problem, I'm sorry" He closed his eyes "I hope you can find the way to forgive me Lucario"

"I'm not going to forget your act againts me" Lucario said glaring at Mewtwo.

"Lucario, forgive him now" Chris said.

"What? He was trying to kill me Chris! You saw that didn't you?"

"Yeah, I saw that, but he is right, it wasn't him who was trying to kill you, it was his rage who was trying, remember when you were trying to kill Wolf back in Zebes? You fury was telling you to do that, am I right?"

Lucario looked at the floor "...Yes, I remember that" He looked at Mewtwo "I'm forgiving you, apologize accepted"

Mewtwo opened his eyes "Thanks, I want to join your team too"

Chris's eyes widened "Are you telling the truth?"

"Yes, I want to fight againts those Primids you 2 have been talking about, and also, if that is the only way to enter the next tournament, I won't complain about it"

"Wait, we didn't told you about the Primids and the tournament yet!"

Mewtwo chuckled a little "I'm a Psychic Pok?mon, therefore, I can read minds"

"Oh, right, I forgot that" Chris looked at Lucario, Mewtwo, Pichu and Roy "Alright everyone, let's go to the Smash Mansion!"

The five nodded their heads, each one placed their hands in Chris's shoulders and he used the Wiimote to make a portal and they vanished.

Hyrule
Temple

"Huh? A note?" Marth found a note laying on the ground, it was from Roy, it had the Fire Emblem symbol on it.

Marth

I need to go on a journey, I'm sorry for leaving in the middle of the fight, but I need to start this now, don't worry for me though, I have friends who will aid me along the way, we will meet each other again soon, just wait! I wil prove myself to be more brave alone than fighting with you!

Roy

P.S: When I return, I want to fight you in 1-on-1

Fire Emblem Theme

Marth smiled after he readed the letter, then he looked at the sky, he thought in his mind "Good luck Roy" then after 10 seconds of staring at the sky, he returned to continue his fight againts Zelda and Samus.

Smash Mansion
Command Room

"We have recruited Pichu, Roy and Mewtwo as we planned!" Chris reported.

"Excellent work, now let's see what is the next thing to d-"

"YOU BASTARD!" Mewtwo charged at Master Hand and he used his psychic abilities to smash the hand to the wall.

"Hey! Stop now!" Master Hand said. Chris grabbed Mewtwo and he stopped his rage.

"Stop being furious, geez! You have anger issues you know that?!" Chris said angrily. Mewtwo just crossed his arms and looked away.

"Whew, that was.....dangerous, at least to me" Said Master Hand, dusting little pebbles of the wall from his hand "Anyhoo, welcome back!"

Roy, Mewtwo and even Pichu glared at Master Hand "What is the glaring for?" MH asked confused.

"Ahem, they, not in Brawl, perhaps?" Chris said.

"Oh, right, about that, sorry" Master Hand apologized "But since you 3 are here, I can let you in again, but it will take some time to prepare your new moves though"

"New moves?" Mewtwo asked, making a fist "Finally, I will have a better moveset"

"Can I have a new moveset where I don't get hurted by my own electric attacks?" Pichu asked.

"Save that for later" Master Hand said "I have to change you 3 to your Brawl forms, your poses for the icons, your new moveset, your rooms, your knockback, etc" He pointed his finger at them "But you won't help Lucario and Chris until later"

The Meleers looked at each other and they nodded their heads.

"Alright, now that the problem is solved.." Master Hand looked at Chris and Lucario "There are Primids appearing in Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon, go there now! Meanwhile, I'm going to change a lot of things with Roy, Mewtwo and Pichu"

Chris pointed the Wiimote at Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon, he and Lucario suddenly vanished as they went to the next world.

"You 3, follow me" Master Hand floated with Roy, Mewtwo and Pichu following him.

Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
Outside Pok?mon Square

"Where...are we?" Chris was feeling weird after arriving at the next world, he looked around him, but then, he realized that he was too tiny, and Lucario wasn't there with him too, which made him worry.

He walked towards a hill, when he got on the top, he saw a village not far from him, he smiled and he ran as fast as he could, and he eventually made it. He looked around and saw a house with an appearance of a head of a Mudkip.

"If I remember, this is a Rescue Team's base, so, the leader must be a Mudkip" Chris thought to himself, just then, a male Mudkip wearing a blue scarf around his neck carrying a tiny bag came from the base with a female Chikorita wearing a blue scarf around her neck too, also with a tiny bag.

"Let's see what missions are for today" Chikorita said, checking the mailbox, the Mudkip was getting curious if there were missions for his team. Then, Chikorita took out a letter with a mission on it.

"Alright! We have a mission!" Both Pok?mon said happily, then they saw Chris standing in front of them, they stared at him for a while after gasping.

"Oh...my...god! You're.....you're a......." Chikorita couldn't talk when he saw Chris, he made a confused face.

"What? I have something in my face?" Chris asked.

"Is not that! You....look.....like the Legendary Rescue Team Leader Lucario!" Chikorita replied in astonishment.

"What? But, I'm a human!" Chris stated.

"No way! I'm also a human too!" The Mudkip stated.

"Really?"

"Yeah! I didn't knew I was a Pok?mon until Chikorita found me laying unconsious in the forest!" Mudkip said in surprise.

"Wait, what did Chikorita said to me?" Chris asked.

"That you look like the Legendary Rescue Team Leader Lucario!" Chikorita said again.

"Wait....you don't mean..." Chris approached to a nearby lake not far from him, when he saw his reflection, he gasped, he was no longer human, he was now a Pok?mon, he was now tiny, he had red eyes, a black marking in his face, his hands were now blue and there were only 3 fingers instead of 5 and there were 2 spots made of steel in each arm, his ears were tiny and they were above his head, 1 appendage were at the end of both sides of the black marking, his legs were now black, he had now a tail and his chest was black except for his blue torso. Also, he was wearing a backpack (Probably because he had the PK Kid job with the backpack when he arrived)

"I'm a Riolu!" He said.

"Awesome! You will be like Lucario then!" Chikorita pointed out.

"I can't believe it.....I'm a Riolu...." Chris said.

"...Is that a bad thing?" Mudkip asked.

"Not at all" Chris said "It's just, I need to find my friend as soon as possible"

"Is he lost?" Chikorita asked.

"I don't know, but I think he is lost"

Chikorita placed his leaf above Chris's head "Don't worry, we're a Rescue Team, we can find your friend!"

Chris looked at the 2 Pok?mon "Really?"

"Yeah!" Mudkip and Chikorita said in unison.

"Thank you so much! I would appreciate your help, my name is Chris!"

"I'm Chikorita!"

"I had a name when I was a human, but you can call me Mudkip for now"

"And, can I join your Rescue Team to find him?" Chris asked.

"Of course you can!" Chikorita said smiling. She took out of her bag a blue scarf and he gave it to Chris, who placed it around his neck.

"Thanks again!" Chris said smiling.

"But first, we need to prepare for our first mission, follow us to Pok?mon Square!" Mudkip ran away to the village, Chikorita and Chris followed him, and so, the Rescue Team is going to work for their first mission for today.

"I'm Chris!"

"I'm Chikorita!"

"Wow, who is that team over there?"

"That is Alakazam's Rescue Team, they are tough and strong, Alakazam is wise, Charizard is powerful and Tyranitar is strong, they make a perfect team and almost everyone in Pok?mon Square admire them"

"Who are the other ones?"

"Ugh, you don't want to know"

"Why?"

"Just don't ask"

"Next time: First Mission! Find the lost Jumpluff!

DededeCloneChris

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 18: First mission! Find the lost Jumpluff!

The little town of Pok?mon Square was sure crowded, there were many Pok?mon wearing scarfs and many other things to distinguish their Rescue Teams, Chris was amazed at all the Pok?mon he found there with his new friends.

"Come on! You should try to buy some things before we go!" Mudkip said excited.

"But, I don't have money to buy anything" Chris replied.

"Don't worry, as long is not expensive, we will buy it" Chikorita said.

"Fine"

"Hello! Welcome to the Kecleon Shop!" A Kecleon sang greeting the young Rescue Team "Oh my, you look like the Legendary Rescue Team Leader Lucario kid!"

"Well, I'm not him, that's for sure" Chris stated "I want an apple"

"That would be 50 then" Mudkip gave the Kecleon 50 "Thank you! Please call again!" He said still singing happily.

"An apple? It's too common to buy one, but I'm not you" Chikorita said looking at the apple.

After walking a little bit, they were now standing in the center of Pok?mon Square, Chris saw a lot of Pok?mon walking in and away, but none of them was the person he was looking for, until 3 big Pok?mon approached to them.

"?" An Alakazam approached to Chris "You..."

"Is something wrong mister?" Chris asked.

"No, it's nothing, when I saw you, I remembered Lucario, but it was only a mistake, pardon me" He walked away along with a Charizard and a Tyranitar.

"I can't believe you just have spoken to Alakazam!" Chikorita said amazed.

"What's so special about him?" Chris asked.

"He is one of the best Rescue Team leaders from here! He has a big reputation for his wisdom and excellent leadership"

"Wow, I never knew that"

"Anyway, let's check the Bulleting Board if we can find any other mission besides the one we have already" Mudkip said walking towards the Pelipper Post Office, there was a Bulleting Board with missions for rescues, but it was empty.

"Too bad, there isn't any one left" Chikorita said dissapointed, just then, a Gengar along with a Ekans and a Medicham walked by the side of the young Pok?mon.

"Ignore them while you can" Chikorita wispered to Chris's ear, when they passed, they sighed in relief.

"Wait, where is my apple?" Chris looked for his apple, when he turned his head, he saw Gengar holding his apple above him "Hey! Give me back my apple!" Chris charged at Gengar, but he placed his hand in front of Chris, blocking his flapping arms.

"Heh, no way kid, finders keepers!" Gengar ate the apple, Chris watched in shock as the apple went inside Gengar's mouth and dissapeared inside of it.

"That's not fair Gengar! Stop taking his food!" Mudkip defended Chris.

"We got the name of Team Meanies for a reason kids!" Ekans said smirking.

"We will ultimately conquer the world in this way, oh yes" Medicham said singing.

"That is.....so mean!" Chikorita said, the 3 members of Team Meanies laughed and walked away.

"My apple...I was going to eat it" Chris said looking depressed at the ground. Chikorita placed her leaf above his head "We can always buy another one!"

"But....that was the last apple" Mudkip pointed out.

Chikorita sighed and closed her eyes "At least we will find another apple inside a dungeon, let's see what is the mission for today Mudkip"

Mudkip searched in his bag for letter of the mission, but he didn't found it "Um, I lost the letter"

"WHAT?!" Chikorita shouted "HOW?!"

"Hey jerks! Thanks for giving us your mission!" Gengar showed up holding the letter in his hands and he ran away.

"Grr, I hate those guys with passion" Chikorita said showing her teeth, then she sighed "I guess we should take a break today"

"No way, I was getting excited already" Mudkip said walking and looking at the ground.

"Help! Please I need help!" A voice came from behind them, it was a Jumpluff.

"Calm down! What happened?" Mudkip asked.

"Me and my friend were playing in the air, then he jumped very high and the wind carried him at the top of the Silent Chasm! He is in trouble, please, can you help me?" The Jumpluff asked, tears were starting to come from his eyes.

"Of course! It's just a normal cave, that's all!" Chikorita said happily, the Jumpluff took them away from Pok?mon Square and he showed the entrance to the Silent Chasm.

Silent Chasm

"Here is it, my friend is at the top, but I've requested the help of Shiftry yesterday, remember? Well, he hasn't returned yet from the expedition he made!"

Chikorita smiled "Don't worry, we will rescue your friend!"

"Thank you so much! I hope you can't get in trouble because of Zapdos!" When he said that, everything went silent, Chikorita was shaking terrified after hearing one of the names of the Legendary Birds.

"Zap-Zap-Zapdos you said?!"

"Yeah! Shiftry didn't worried about that!"

"Well....I-I-I owww! My stomach! It hurts so much!" Chikorita said faking her actual state to Jumpluff.

"Nonsense! We will climb this cave no matter what Chikorita!" Mudkip replied.

"But...I'm scared, what if we find Zapdos along the way?"

"We have no other choice but fight him! I'm not going to let Jumpluff down!"

Chikorita paused for a moment when she sighed "Okay, since you're the leader..."

"I will do everything I have to help too" Chris said. The young trio went inside the Silent Chasm, Jumpluff waved at them saying "Good luck!"

"Too bad, he will be the only one to see before we die" Chikorita said, Mudkip glared at her, Chris was a little nervous, but he promised to himself that he will be brave, maybe Pichu taught him that.

"Zubats!" The 3 Pok?mon yelled, a swarm of Zubats appeared and they ran for their lives to avoid losing blood to feed them, they hid behind a boulder and all the swarm of Zubats passed without searching for them, they sighed and continued deeper in the cave.

"Look! There is an apple over there!" Chris pointed to an apple laying on the ground and he took it and placed it inside his backpack "You were right after all Chikorita" Chikorita closed her eyes and smiled proudly of herself.

There were wild Rattatas sleeping in a corner, unfortunately, the way for the next floor was in the way of the sleeping rats. the trio walked silently between the Rattatas, they sweated a lot, especially Chikorita, one wrong move and they would be food for a week for Rattatas! Fortunately, they crossed to the other side without making any noise, unfortunately, Mudkip tripped and the sound woke up the Rattatas, they glared at the team before Chris said something useful.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIFES!"

A lot of foosteps made the young team, running away from the Rattatas, their hearts were beating a lot, but misfortune struck Chikorita, who tripped and fell.

"GO ON WITHOUT ME!" She shouted at the grasp of the Rattatas, they lunged at her and she screamed in terror, Mudkip and Chris didn't wanted to continue without Chikorita, so they standed in front of her and they started to attack the Rattatas with Water Guns and Force Palms (Which were more effective againts them) Chikorita got up and she joined them by shooting Razor Leafs at the rats, they retreated after they were hurted.

The trio jumped in happiness after what they have done just now, they could take on any danger if they cooperated and worked as a team.

Silent Chasm

And so, their large struggle ended when they finally found Jumpluff along with Shiftry who was fainted, the young Pok?mon looked at Shiftry with confused faces.

"What happened to him?" Mudkip asked.

"We got to leave this place while we can!" Jumpluff said terrified.

"Why?"

Suddenly, a huge roar came from the sky, and a big yellow bird with a sharp beak, wings that almost resembled thunders, it was approaching to Shiftry and he grabbed him with his big claws of his feet, then he flew away from the scared group of Pok?mon.

"T-t-t-t-that was Zapdos!" Chikorita identified the big yellow bird as Zapdos.

"And it took Shiftry with him!" Mudkip finished the sentence.

"We can't do anything now, we should return with Jumpluff and then think about how to rescue Shiftry from Zapdos" Chris said, the other 3 Pok?mon nodded their heads.

Pok?mon Square

"Yay! You have rescued my friend! Thank you so much!" The Jumpluff from before said happily as he and the other Jumpluff friend jumped in unison.

"But, Shiftry was taken by Zapdos when he tried to defend me..." The other Jumpluff said dissapointed, he was about to cry too.

"Hey, this isn't the time for crying, we will rescue Shiftry from Zapdos!" Mudkip said, determined of what he just have said.

"That's right, he already sacrificed and we will do the same for him" Chris said, determined too.

"Unless we die from thunders coming from Zapdos" Chikorita said, the trio's eyes widened a lot after hearing this.

"You 3 are admirable! We will be rooting for you in your mission, let's go Jumpluff, we should go with our families!" The 2 Jumpluff left the 3 young rescuers jumping happily, however, the trio was already shaking in terror.

"Y-y-y-you know what? We should ask Alakazam to help us" Chikorita said, still trembling in fear.

"I-I-I-I agree" Chris and Mudkip said in unison, just then, a friend Caterpie of Mudkip and Chikorita came running with some news.

"Guys! Hurry! There is an injured Pok?mon in the center of Pok?mon Square, and he is new around here!"

"Although we should see who is him first just for fun...I think" Chikorita ran at Pok?mon Square, the other 3 Pok?mon ran behind her.

"I'm Mudkip!"

"I-I-I'm Chikorita"

"What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing, it's just.....It's just....I don't want to fight Zapdos! That's all!"

"But cheer up! We have him as our new member!"

"Who is him?"

"You will know in the next chapter, next time: Team Meanies's unsuccessful torment on Riolu!"

Triforce_Luigi

"Yay, Mystery Dungeon! And Chikorita! Wewt! Good job.