News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest (Megaman Legends Arc)

Started by DededeCloneChris, March 04, 2008, 02:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 19: Team Meanies's unsuccessful torment on Riolu!

A huge crowd of Pok?mon were surrounding the center of the village, Chris, Mudkip, Chikorita and Caterpie couldn't see clearly who was the injured Pok?mon.

"Did you hear? That Pok?mon could be the Legendary Rescue Team Leader!"

"Yes, he could be him, but, why did he came all injured?"

"I don't know, but his body is in a bad shape"

Chris thought that Pok?mon could be the person he was looking for, but how can he and the others pass through all the crowd?

"Chikorita, can you grab me with your Vine Whip so I could see who is in the middle?" Chirs asked, Chikorita nodded and she used Vine Whip, she grabbed Chris by the waist and he was pulled to the air, he narrowed his eyes to see clearly the injured Pok?mon, and it was him! Alakazam along with Charizard and Tyranitar were examining him.

"He is not him, disperse now, he is just a traveler" Alakazam said to all the public, everyone dispersed and they went to different ways, but Alakazam's team stood there.

"It's him! It's the person I was talking about!" Caterpie said, looking at the injured Pok?mon, and he was Lucario, the same Chris knew.

"Lucario!" Chris shouted approaching to him, but he was unconsious, which made Chris worried about his sake "What happened to you?"

"Do you know him?" Alakazam asked.

Chris nodded "Yes, he is my best friend, but we lost contact a while ago after we arrived here (Those injures, they're from the battle againts Mewtwo)"

"I see, there is only one thing that could heal him completely"

"What is it? I need to know!" Chris asked impantiently, Alakazam teleported a Sitrus Berry in his left hand "Here, make him eat this and he should be fully recovered" He levitated the berry in front of Chris, he took it and he knelted to Lucario.

"Here, eat this please" He shoved the berry in front of his mouth, Chris could heard a sniff coming from Lucario, he opened his mouth slowly and Chris approached the berry inside, Lucario took a bite of it, then he accelerated the rate in which he was eating it and slowly, his injures were recovering one by one.

After the berry was completely gone, Lucario opened his eyes quickly and he stood up like he was never hurted "Where am I? Chris?! Where are you?!"

"Look down!"

"Huh?" Lucario looked down, and in front of him a Riolu who was smiling was there "Who are you?"

"I'm Chris!"

"But, you don't look like him"

"Read my mind and you will know"

Lucario glowed for a moment, he was reading the mind of the Riolu, then he stopped and he smiled a bit "Chris!" He knelted to him "What happened to you?"

"Well, when I came here, I was transformed into a Riolu, there are no humans living in this world too"

"Wait, the person you were looking for is him?" Chikorita asked. Chris nodded "That's right, I want you to meet my friend, Lucario!"

"Why didn't you told us about this?" Mudkip asked.

"I didn't?" Chris replied, Mudkip and Chikorita sweatdropped.

"It's a honor to meet you, although you're not the Legendary Rescue Team Leader, is nice to meet at least one of his kind" Alakazam introduced himself to Lucario "I'm the leader of my Rescue Team, we're teams who work to protect other Pok?mon who needs help to rescue missing Pok?mon in dungeons, forest and such"

"Who is the Legendary Rescue Team Leader?" Lucario asked, Alakazam explained all to him "I didn't knew about him until you told me"

"Please, feel free to live here along with us if you want, you could be a lot of help to any Rescue Team" Alakazam walked away with his team, but Chikorita interrupted him in his way.

"Wait! We need to tell you something!"

Alakazam turned his back "What?"

"Remember the Shiftry of yesterday who was going to help Jumpluff to rescue his friend?"

"I remember, why? Something bad happened to him?"

"He was kidnapped by Zapdos!"

"Zapdos?!" Charizard shouted after hearing the name of the thunder bird "But why did Zapdos kidnapped Shiftry? It makes no sense!" Tyranitar asked crossing his arms.

"There is a reason actually" Alakazam looked at his team and the others "The natural disasters that have been ocurring around, Zapdos probably was enraged and his fury made him act like that"

"Rage....the only thing that blinds you from your behavior.." Lucario remembered the battle againts Mewtwo.

"Charizard! Tyranitar! We're going to rescue Shiftry from Zapdos right now!" Alakazam commanded, Charizard and Tyranitar nodded their heads and they headed to Mt Thunder to rescue Shiftry.

"Do you think they will be alright?" Mudkip asked.

"They are the best Rescue Team from here, they haven't lost any mission too, don't worry, they will be fine" Chikorita stated, then she turned her back to Lucario "Nice to meet you, I'm Chikorita!"

"I'm Mudkip!" The person you know said introducing himself. :P

"I'm Caterpie, good bye!" Caterpie ran away by no apparent reason.

"What's wrong with him?" Chikorita asked raising an eyebrow, both Pok?mon were asking questions to Lucario, except Chris, who saw Gengar eating an apple near a tree with his team, Chris glared at him and he approached to Gengar.

"Hey! Give me back my apple!" Chris pointed his hand to Gengar, who only laughed and smirked.

"Kid, didn't you learned your lesson yet? The answer is no way!"

"I don't because I don't need to learn it! Give me that apple in your hand!"

Gengar laughed a bit "Try me!" He placed the apple above in the air, but placed the other hand in Chris's head to stop him from grabbing it.

"Give, me, back, my, apple!"

"You don't understand?!" Gengar pushed Chris, making him fall in the floor "NO!"

Just before Chris could touch the ground, a warm hand wrapped around his back and he heard a rather hard punch coming in front of him, he looked and saw Gengar dropped in the grass in front of a tree he hit, the apple was not with him anymore, Chris turned his head to the right and saw Lucario with his right arm stretched in front of him, then the apple fell from the sky and Lucario catched it.

"Don't you ever push him!" Lucario glared at Gengar, Ekans and Medicham watched terrified as Gengar stood up slowly "And why not? Is really fun!"

Gengar then heard a big noise coming from behind, he turned his back and saw the tree torn in half, he sweatdropped and turned slowly his head to Lucario "S-s-so? What i-i-if we don't want to?"

Lucario approached slowly to Gengar, Ekans and Medicham, they were backing away a little "You don't scare us a little!" Lucario stomped the ground and it broke with great force, the 3 mean Pok?mon gulped in terror as the Aura Pok?mon glowed "RUN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE!" Gengar said, him, Ekans and Medicham left in a hurry, Lucario stopped glowing and he approached to Chris and knelted "Here is your apple" Chris smiled and took it, then he started to eat it.

Mudkip and Chikorita were stunned watching this, they couldn't believe the strong power of Lucario "Alright! You showed them who is the boss here!" Mudkip said smiling and jumping, he turned his head and saw hearts were Chikorita's eyes should be "...Are you alright?"

"I think I fell in love" Chikorita said looking at Lucario.

Just then, Lucario's stomach grumbled and he blushed a little "Do you want an apple?" Chris asked "No, I can't take your apple" Chris searched in his backpack and he took out the apple he found in the Silent Chasm "Eat it!" Lucario grabbed the apple and he started to eat "Thanks"

After eating the apples, Chris wanted Lucario to join the Rescue Team, he accepted and he got a blue scarf, he placed it around his neck and Chikorita fainted mysteriously.

It was night, Chris and Lucario decided to sleep inside the base along with Mudkip and Chikorita, Mudkip was sleeping above a rock, Chikorita was sleeping near a tiny pond inside and Lucario was sleeping seated and leaned into a wall with Chris sleeping below his left arm.

"It's time for our revenge guys" Gengar wispered looking through the window of the base, he looked at Chris "That kid will know to not mess with Team Meanies"

"Hehehe, we will kidnap a kid, what fun!" Ekans wispered.

"Kidnapping is fun when you're evil" Medicham sang.

First try
The rope

"Alright, we need to drag him with this rope I got from the shop, we will throw it to his tail and we will pull him slowly to us, then we run like Dodrios!" Gengar wispered, he saw Chris's blue tail to his left and he threw the rope into it, fortunately for the team, the rope attached to his tail and they turned their backs at some trees, then they began to pull him slowly.

"When...did he...got so heavy?" Gengar asked and wispered, the weight of his prey was just too heavy for them, but eventually, they managed to pull him to them, however, Medicham was the first to turn his back and he gasped.

"Um, guys, can I ask you some questions?"

"Spill them" Gengar wispered.

"He is tiny right?"

"Right"

"He is weak right?"

"Right"

"His tail is not too big right?"

"Right"

"He doesn't have a spike in his chest right?"

"Right"

"He is not definitly tall right?"

"Right"

"He never glows intensely in a blue light right?"

"Right"

"I think we got the wrong one"

Gengar and Ekans turned their backs, his prey was not Chris, instead, they got apparently a bigger version of him, they looked at the rope and it was attached to a much different and bigger tail they thought it was tiny, and his owner was not exactly happy at all.

Oh screw it, it was Lucario glowing intensely and ready to kill the 3 Pok?mon, ok?

He took the rope and he de-attached it from his tail, he threw it at the 3 Pok?mon and then he swung them with the rope above him, they screamed in terror when Lucario stopped, throwing them away from him, Lucario stopped glowing and he returned to the base to sleep.

When he entered, he saw Chris shivering a little, he seated in his place again and he wrapped his left arm around Chris's body to stop the shivering, eventually, Chris stopped shivering and he smiled, still sleeping, Lucario smiled and he fell asleep again.

DededeCloneChris

Second try
Invisible Riolu-napping

"Here's the next plan, I'll become invisible and then I'll slowly walk without making any noise and then bingo! We got that kid without any effort!" Gengar wispered to his teammates, he became invisible and he started to walk slowly inside the base.

He was sweating a lot when he entered, even if he saw invisible, he was sweating, one false move and he could wake up above the clouds with a harp and a halo above his head, he gulped silently after approaching slowly to Chris.

"(Darn it, he is below his arm)" The ghost Pok?mon thought to himself, it was now getting harder now, since Chris was wrapped by the left arm of Lucario, the only way to get him out was by pulling him out as slow as possible or else he would die if he fails.

Without thinking it anymore, he slightly grabbed the arm, and slowly unwrapped the Riolu from it, it was almost unwrapped completely, for his luck, he did it and Gengar sighed to himself inside his mind, he grabbed Chris without making any noise at all, and he did it again, he was now holding the sleeping Riolu Chris.

"(Phew, that was close)" He thought to himself with a relief, he turned his back smirking at his idea.

Until mysteriously, he was blasted off out of the base without Chris in his grasp, he crashed into a far away tree just in the front of the base, then he was visible again "(WHAT?! HOW COULD THAT HAPPEN?!") He asked furiously to himself, Ekans and Medicham walked to him "Hey! Why did I crashed into this tree without any reason?!" He yelled wispering to his teammates, Ekans was shaking terrified "What?" Gengar asked.

Inside the base, Lucario had his right hand stretched in front of him, but oddly enough, he was still asleep but he was defending Chris while he was still sleeping, Chris layed in the floor still sleeping, Lucario (who was still sleeping) grabbed Chris and he placed him below his left arm again.

"No, don't take him away from me, or you will die..." He said, still sleeping, or rather dreaming.

Now back with Team Meanies.

"No way, he even defends him while he sleeps?!" Gengar said shocked, both Pok?mon nodded "Grr, he is getting on my nerves now!"

Third try
Mission Impossible style

Mission Impossible theme

"Here's the next plan," Gengar wispered explaining the next plan above the base with Ekans and Medicham "We will kidnap him by the roof, by the hole Ekans made with his acid, we will use the same rope from before and Medicham will be tied to it and he will descend to grab that kid while me and Ekans pulls you got it?"

"Got it" Medicham wispered and sang at the same time, he was ready to go now, he entered the base by the hole Ekans made made before, he was descending slowly above both Aura Pok?mon, the other 2 didn't got any trouble pulling Medicham down through the hole.

When Medicham was just directly above Chris, he saw him below the arm again, but this time he wasn't wrapped up in it, Medicham's luck was getting bigger when Lucario moved away a little, but enough to grab Chris without touching the steel Pok?mon.

"Grrrrr....."

Medicham's eyes widened when he heard a noise coming from the sleeping Aura Pok?mon, he turned his head but luckily it was only a noise he made randomly, he sighed in his mind and he was about to grab Chris when....

"Grrrr......"

Again, the same noise came from Lucario, but he was still sleeping, this time however, he was showing his fangs, which intimidated Medicham a lot, he continued in his mission to kidnap the Emanation Pok?mon and run from the base as soon as possible until...

"Grrrr......"

The same noise came from Lucario again, he was now showing his fangs completely, and since Medicham had a perfect vision, he saw his reflection in Lucario's fangs, and now he was too terrified, heck, he could even be more terrified than a Togepi. But he shook his head and grabbed Chris without any problems.

"(Phew)" He sighed inside his his mind, Gengar and Ekans saw the whole act and he pulled Medicham out of the base, slowly of course.

Until Medicham did something something stupid.

"(I won't do this again ever in my life)" He said in his mind, he rubbed his forehead from the sweating he was making, but that was the stupid thing, because a sweat drop was falling just above Lucario, when the drop came in contact with the tip of his nose, he quickly woke up and used a fast and strong jab in Medicham's face, he dropped Chris in the process and he blasted off to the sky, with Gengar and Ekans since their legs were accidentaly tied up with the rope.

Lucario catched the sleeping Chris and he placed him again below his arm, then he smiled again and he fell asleep again.

Fourth try
Hole below the target

After an hour, the team of stupid Pok?mon were digging below the base with shovels and lights.

"Ok, the next plan is to take him by digging a hole just below and we got the treasure!" Gengar said excited, obviously losing his behavior.

"Treasure?" Ekans asked with shiny eyes, Gengar slapped him "No you fool! The kid is the treasure!"

"Oh, I see" The snake Pok?mon said.

Now they were just below their "treasure" Gengar commanded Ekans to dig through the roof, because somehow Gengar knew Chris was just above where Ekans was standing, the snake Pok?mon slowly dug through the ground to avoid making any noise, he stopped a moment when he saw a blue spot just above his head.

"Guys, I found him, he is there" Ekans wispered, Gengar grinned after he saw the blue spot in the roof, the ghost Pok?mon's plan was now to dig all the ground around the spot so Chris could fell in it without any sound, without thinking again, they started to dig the ground again.

"Finally, we will succeed!" Medicham sang and wispered, the hole was complete and their prize fell in it, they grabbed it and ran outside the base behind some trees.

"Now let's put him down" Gengar said grinning, however, when they placed "Chris" on the ground, they found a rather, or very annoyed and enraged Lucario.

"YOU 3 WON'T STOP ANNOYING ME RIGHT?!" The Aura Pok?mon asked very irritated with a menacing glare.

"AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" The team ran away scared, but Lucario didn't left them escape alive without shooting a big Aura Sphere to them, it exploded and they blasted off again, then Lucario returned to the base and he sat down close to Chris (placing his arm above him again) and he fell asleep.

Fifth try
Just take him!

Another hour later, a furious Gengar just walked inside the base like nothing happened, he grabbed the sleeping Riolu from the sleeping Lucario and he walked away with him outside behind some trees.

"SEE? WE'VE FAILED AGAIN! GEEZ!" Gengar said, not noticing the Pok?mon he was holding in his purple hands.

"But...isn't he the kid?" Ekans asked looking at Chris.

"..." Gengar thought for a moment when he realized his act "Alright! We got him! It's about fricking time!"

"Shh! You're going to awake him" Medicham said.

"Oh, that's right, we should escape now" The team nodded to each other, they walked just to the right of the base...until they heard a tiny sound coming from their prey.

"What is he doing?" Ekans asked, just then, Chris was making noises of what appears terror, he probably was having a nightmare in his sleep, then he started to cry very aloud. Making the 3 michievous Pok?mon to block their ears.

"Ugh! Shut up! I can't resist this anymore!" Said an annoyed Gengar, blocking his ears from the loud noise. When Gengar, Medicham and Ekans opened their eyes, they saw a big shadow in the ground just in front of them, they gulped in unison and when they turned their backs, Lucario was standing there with his arms crossed, showing his fangs, glowing intensely and glaring menacingly again at the 3 annoying Pok?mon, he saw Chris crying in Gengar's hands.

"THE POK?MON....IN YOUR HANDS....NOW..." Lucario said with a terrorizing tone extending his left hand at them.

"W-w-what Pok?mon? You are probably blind sir!" Medicham sang terrified.

"GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!"

"Here is him! Take him please! Take him!" Gengar gave Lucario the crying Riolu, he grabbed him wrapping him up with his left arm, but still he was glaring at the 3 Pok?mon and Chris was still crying.

"I-i-i-is something wrong?" Ekans asked terrified. Lucario stomped the ground in rage and they stood still watching the Aura Pok?mon approaching.

"IF I EVER SEE YOU 3 AGAIN.........YOU WILL MEET YOUR GRAVES VERY SOON.....UNDERSTAND?!"

"Y-Y-YES!" They replied in unison.

"RIIIIIIII!!!!!!" Oddly enough, Chris made a high pitched scream, which made Lucario's aura to grow bigger than before.

"NOW GO AWAY!" Lucario said enraged.

"B-b-b-but, first we need to-"

"GGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Lucario made a huge roar.

"MOMMY!!!!" The Team Meanies ran away at high speed to not being killed by the Aura Pok?mon, the Riolu Lucario was holding was still crying. He just hugged him close to his chest near where his spike is, Chris was stopping slowly his tears and he soon calmed down, Lucario walked inside the base with Chris still in his arms and he sat again leaning to the wall and he fell asleep, 3 seconds later, Chris was smiling with tears coming from his eyes.

The next morning...

"I couldn't sleep so well," Chris said rubbing his head "I had a nightmare where 3 shadows wanted to take me away, but at the end, Lucario appeared from nowhere and he defeated them"

Lucario remembered the incidents of last night, Chris's nightmare was almost the same thing Lucario was experiencing, Chris closed his eyes and smiled at Lucario "I'm happy to have you with me"

"Me too" Lucario replied with a little smile.

"Ugh, at least you 2 didn't got my trouble" Mudkip said.

"What do you mean?" Chris asked.

"Last night I could have sworn many noises inside our base, most of them were either punches or roars," He got in a thinking position "And after that, there was another earthquake right Chikorita?" Mudkip looked at Chikorita.

"Yeah, that was another earthquake, do you think it happened because of the natural disasters?"

"I think so" Mudkip replied. Just then, Caterpie, along with Butterfree, the 2 Jumpluffs from yesterday came running at them panting heavily.

"Hey guys, what's wrong?" Chikorita asked.

"It's Alakazam's team! They haven't returned yet from their mission!" Caterpie said in shock.

The eyes of the team widened after hearing this "What? But they always finish their missions in less than 2 hours!" Chikorita exclaimed.

"We know that, but everyone in Pok?mon Square are worried!" Butterfree pointed out.

"And we're also worried about Shiftry!" Both Jumpluffs said in unison.

"So, are we going to rescue them?" Chris asked.

"Chikorita, Chris, Lucario, we're going to rescue Alakazam's team and Shiftry from Zapdos!" Mudkip said. The other 3 mentioned Pok?mon nodded.

"Wait, are you really going to save them?" Caterpie asked.

Mudkip nodded "That's right, we're a Rescue Team and we have to help each other, isn't that the true meaning of the Rescue Teams?"

"..." Caterpie, Butterfree and both Jumpluffs didn't spoke for a moment "You're right, we're counting on you!" Butterfree said smiling.

"Wish us good luck!" Chikorita said walking with Mudkip, Chris and Lucario towards the road to Mt Thunder, the other 4 Pok?mon waved their hands at the team.

Preview of the next chapter

"I'm Mudkip!"

"I-I-I'm Chi-Chikorita"

"We're going to rescue Alakazam and Shiftry right? Well, this is not going to be easy, since we're talking about a Legendary Bird"

"What spike...."

"But I know with our forces combined, we could have a chance againts him right?"

"What strength...."

"Um, Chikorita? Are you alright?"

"What tail..."

"Chikorita?"

"What fur...."

"Are you listening to me?"

"What muscles......"
She faints.

"Chikorita? Hello? Are you still in love with Lucario? Chikorita? Wake up!"

"..."

"Ugh, why me, next time: The rage of the thunder! The Primid's General L!

Triforce_Luigi

ROFL, Mission Impossible style. And Lucario can defend in his sleep?!

DededeCloneChris

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 20: The rage of the thunder! The Primid's General L!

Mt Thunder
Trail

After a long walk, the Rescue Team finally reached the dangerous Mt Thunder, the top of the mountain had many clouds making thunders, a sound was coming from Chris's backpack, he took the Primid Radar out and he examined it.

"There are Primids in this mountain, we should be careful Lucario"

"Understood" Said Lucario.

"Hey, what is that thing you're holding?" Asked Mudkip.

"And what is a Primid?" Chikorita asked.

Chris and Lucario explained all the information about the Primids and their mission.

"So, you 2 are here to defeat those Primids things and save this world from being invaded by them?" Mudkip asked, both Aura Pok?mon nodded "Amazing, I didn't thought you had that mission to complete"

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Chikorita said walking through the path to the top of the mountain.

The quartet we're now climbing the big mountain, there was something odd, there wasn't any wild Pok?mon in their trail, which made the Pok?mon confused.

"Isn't weird that this path isn't inhabited by any Pok?mon? I've heard this mountain had many wild Pok?mon, most of them were of the Electric type," Chikorita stated "It creeps me out to find this place abandonned"

"At least pray to god that there aren't any of them here," Mudkip said "We could be dead meat for Spearows"

"You don't have to worry," Chris said looking at Lucario "We got a powerful ally by our side and us to defend" Lucario blushed a bit and he looked away.

Suddenly, the Primid Radar was beeping, from the ground, Shadow Bugs came from holes spreaded in the ground, the bugs gathered and formed Primid versions of Pok?mon, the difference being only red curious eyes and a whole purple body.

"Wha-what the heck are those things?!" Chikorita asked.

"Primids," Chris pointed out "And it seems they have taken the bodies of the wild Pok?mon living here"

"That is....weird" Mudkip remarked.

"Um, are we going to fight them?" Chikorita asked. Lucario was already beating 4 of them "...Is that a yes?"

"Yes!" Chris and Mudkip said at the same time, they ran towards the purple Pok?mon, Chikorita shook her head and she started to fire Razor Leafs, the fight wasn't that hard, when they've finished, the Shadow Bugs escaped from the Pok?mon's bodies and they dissapeared in thin air.

"Easy!" Chikorita said cheering at their victory "But they were only Rattatas, they could have taken stronger Pok?mon too" Mudkip stated, that made Chikorita shiver of fear.

"We need to keep going, any minute is crucial" Chris said walking his way to the top again, Mudkip was thinking in his mind if the whole trouble with the Primids was really a big deal when Chris and Lucario told him that, but of all matters, he continued.

"Someone is up ahead" Lucario said, he glowed for a moment, then he spotted 1 fainted body on the ground, they accelerated following Lucario and finally they found Shiftry laying unconsious on the ground.

"Shiftry! Wake up! Are you alright?!" Chikorita asked moving Shiftry with her leaf.

"Ugh...Alakazam...be careful..." He said in a weak tone.

"Shiftry! What happened to Alakazam?" Mudkip asked.

"He and his team went to fight Zapdos, but they haven't returned for a while ago"

"How much did it passed?"

"Like 8 hours"

"8 hours?! They could be in trouble!" Chikorita said.

"Not only that...purple creatures who took the bodies of the wild Pok?mon living here are appearing too"

"If the Primids are in this, they are maybe trying to take Zapdos in their control!" Chris said.

"Be careful...not so long ago, odd looking white creatures with red arms came here holding a big sphere with a X in the middle...I think that's a bomb"

"That must be a Subspace Bomb!"

"Please...help Alakazam..." And Shiftry fainted.

Mudkip blinked before speaking "Should we take Shiftry with us?"

Chikorita looked around the area "Nah, we can leave him here, there isn't any wild Pok?mon in this area, besides, we're almost to the top"

"She is right, I can see the clouds closer than before," Chris saw the black clouds closer than before "But be on your guards, they maybe are waiting for us with their best troops"

"What do you mean by best troops?"

"Stronger Pok?mon" Chris pointed out, Chikorita gulped in fear "Let's move on!" Mudkip said walking to the top once again with the rest of his Reacue Team.

Only to be attacked by Primids resembling Raichus.

They quickly attacked, Mudkip was in trouble since they were using Electric types moves, but somehow Chikorita summoned her bravery and stood in front defending him, Chris was fighting well surprisingly, being a Riolu was really lucky, although most of them were attacking to Lucario, he didn't got any problem in wiping them out.

"AH!" Chris screamed in pain because a Raichu used his tail to attack him, but 1 second later, the Raichu crashed into the wall by a furious Lucario.

"Are you alright?" Lucario asked.

"Yes, I'm fine, thanks for worring about me" Chris smiled.

"Look! They are retreating!" Mudkip said. All the Shadow Bugs were retreating from the bodies and they dissapeared in the air. The group continued until they reached the top.

Mt Thunder

The entire Rescue Team looked around for Alakazam and his team, but they found nothing...except for the Subspace Bomb standing in the center.

"What is that thing? It's a bomb?!" Mudkip asked.

"We need to deactivate it before it explodes!" Chris stated, the four Pok?mon started to attack the bomb, they used Aura Spheres, Force Palms, Razor Leafs and even Water Guns, but it didn't work.

"It doesn't work! We have to think about another plan!" Chikorita said panting a little.

Chris looked around for an answer, but he couldn't find one, except 2 robots at each side of the bomb.

"Huh?" Chris said, he saw the 2 robots attached to the bomb, he walked to one of them and he asked "Are you going to escape? The bomb is about to explode!"

The robot only shook his head, Chris somehow felt a little sad, because the robot lowered his head and closed his eyes, the other robot did the same and that made Chris worried, Lucario was wondering what was Chris doing.

"What are you doing Chris?" He asked.

"...Those robots can't escape from the bomb because their hands are attached to it..."

Lucario looked at one of the robots, he approached to him and tried to de-attach him, but it didn't budge either, it felt like the robot was combined with the bomb and couldn't escape from the explosion. Chikorita and Mudkip approached to them with confused faces.

"Is something wrong?" Chikorita asked, Chris explained all to her "...So, they are done for?"

Chris nodded slowly, then he tried to de-attach the same robot, but it was hopeless, the robot was stuck in his current situation and nothing could help him now, his fate was already decided. Chris only knelted and he almost broke into tears..

Just then, a powerful thunder came from the clouds, it struck the bomb destroying it in the process along with the 2 robots, the bomb became ash and the Rescue Team backed away from the center, on the center of the clouds, a sparking, yellow bird came down flapping his wings, it was Zapdos!

"Who has the guts to come here, the home of one of the 3 Legendary Birds?!" The yellow bird asked, his voice was echoing through the top of the mountain. Chikorita, Chris and Mudkip backed away a little.

"W-we-we have come here to rescue Alakazam and his team!" Mudkip said shaking in terror.

"Alakazam? I don't know any Alakazam coming here!"

"Huh?" The four Pok?mon sain in unison "What do you mean you didn't saw him?" Chris asked.

"I've only stole Shiftry because it woke up my rage when he was in the Silent Chasm, but after I came here, those purple abnormalities began to invade my home!"

The Rescue Team looked at each other "What could've happened to them?" Chikorita asked "If it they got lost somehow?" Mudkip asked "Please, the time they can get lost I will dance inside lava" Chikorita joked.

Suddenly, a big explosion came from Zapdos's back, the electric bird Pok?mon yelled in pain and he fell on the ground from the unknown impact.

"What happened?! Who did that?" Chikorita asked, the four Pok?mon looked around to find the source of the attack.

"It was me, General L"

"General L?" Chris asked. From the sky, a very shadowy figure came down with a very intense purple light surrounding all his body, his body couldn't be seen with a normal eye, the only thing the Rescue Team saw was only yellow mad eyes and a whole purple figure.

"Who the heck are you?" Chris asked.

"I'm General L, a high rank soldier of the Primids," He pointed at Zapdos "I've come here because this bird destroyed the bomb to stole this place"

"But it was actually a good thing!" Mudkip said.

"For us it was not," General L stated "Since he is out of commition, we shall take him with us a make him a powerful weapon for our deeds"

"We won't allow you to do such thing to Zapdos!" Mudkip said, standing in a fighting position.

"Yeah! Even if he kidnapped Shiftry, he doesn't deserves that!" Chikorita said.

"That plan of yours is simply stupid and innecessary, we won't leave without a fight!" Chris said.

"If Chris wants to fight, I will fight along with him" Lucario said, standing in a fighting position.

"You little bastards, be that way and feel my wrath!" General L ran at the Rescue Team.

Wild Pok?mon Battle! Diamond/Pearl

As soon as the battle started, General L charged a very odd looking purple sphere, he fired it at Mudkip, he evaded it, but the sphere returned and he was hit by it from the back, he yelled in pain and he fell unconsious.

"Mudkip!" Chikorita yelled, approaching to Mudkip "How could you!" She fired many Razor Leafs, but General L just stood there receiving all the attacks, but it didn't do any effect at all, which astonished Chikorita "What?"

General L ran at fast speed to Chikorita, she yelled in terror, but Chris got in the middle and used Force Palm, somehow, it damaged greatly to General L.

"Ugh, you little brat!" General L said, just as he was about to punch Chris in the face, Lucario interrupted him and used Force Palm too, General L crashed into a nearby wall and he got up quickly.

"That's it!" General L stood still for a moment, then he charged up a big purple sphere again, he fired it a Chikorita this time, she was still trying to revive Mudkip with a Reviver seed and yelled in terror again, but Lucario got between her and the attack and he tried to return it to his opponent with his hands, eventually, he returned it to General L, who evaded it as the big purple sphere exploded in the wall.

General L was in a hurry now, he was easily outnumbered and he was getting weaker, but that was his whole plan all along.

"You fools....you fell in my trap!" Again, he was glowing and he made another big purple sphere, but this was different than the last one, Lucario's ears perked up a bit and he gasped.

"QUICK! DISPERSE!" Lucario said, he grabbed Chris with his left hand and Chikorita ran to the other side, but she realized that Mudkip was still laying unconsious on the ground, she turned and ran to grab Mudkip with her Vine Whip. But it was too late, General L fired a big purple beam within his hands, Chikorita and Mudkip were still in the way, but when the beam was about to hit them, Chris ran and pushed them aside at time, they ran to the other side to evade the attack. The beam was big and it made a huge trail of destruction across his path.

"Wait...it can't be....that beam..." Lucario asked and muttered to himself, somehow, the beam was too familiar to him, he shook his head and when he saw his opportunity to attack a clueless General L, he didn't hesitated and he ran towards him, he quickly made a combo with punchs, kicks, jabs, Force Palms and finally an Aura Sphere, General L yelled in pain as every attack hit him, then he was all weak and he fell in the ground in defeat.

The battle ended and the crowd cheered for our heros.

"Mudkip! Wake up! Everything is fine now!" Chikorita shook violently Mudkip, he already ate the Reviver seed, but he didn't woke up, until Chikorita used Vine Whip and slapped him several times until he woke up.

Chris examined General L's unconsious body laying on the ground, Lucario was near him if his enemy woke up and attacked Chris without guard.

"...Ril..." General L muttered.

"Ril? What does that mean?" Chris asked to himself.

"Rile....Rile....Rile...y...help me...."

"Rile-y?"

"...Rile........Rile.....y.....help me....those things...are....taking....my body......" Mysteriously, a part of General L's body revealed, the purple light around it dissapeared for a moment, at that was a blue tail, but quickly, it was covered by the purple light again and General L escaped using the Shadow Bugs who dissapeared in the air along with him.

"Wasn't that a blue tail?" Chris asked to Lucario "It was"

"But, I remember that blue tail somewhere else before, and also, he said Riley, but I also remember that name somewhere before too" Chris got in a thinking position.

"Not only that, when he fired that big beam, it was familiar to me" Lucario stated.

"Guys! Come here! I've found Alakazam!" Chikorita called from afar, Alakazam and his team was in front of her and they were gettng up.

"Ugh...what happened to us?" Alakazam said rubbing his forehead.

"I don't know! You just appeared out of the ground with those purple things!" Chikorita pointed out.

"..Yes...I remember now...when we were almost going to reach the top, I couldn't see clearly when something got us from behind..."

"The Primids took them prisoners then" Chris said.

"I knew the Primids were behind this all along" Alakazam said.

"What? How did you know about the Primids? We didn't told you anything about them yet!" Chris exclaimed.

Alakazam chuckled a little "I'm a Psychic Pok?mon, therefore, I can read minds"

Lucario chuckled a little too.

"What's so funny Lucario?" Chris asked.

"That was the same thing Mewtwo told us too" Lucario wispered to Chris's ear.

"Look! Zapdos is getting up!" Charizard shouted, the yellow bird Pok?mon was awakening from his unconsiousness, Chikorita hid behind a rock with Mudkip (who woke up thanks to the Reviver seed) and Chris hid behind Lucario.

"You were the ones who defeated those creatures?" Zapdos asked with a echoing voice.

DededeCloneChris

"Y-yes!" Mudkip said terrified.

"And those creatures are gone from my home now?"

Chris looked at the Primid Radar and it was in green "Yes, they're gone now"

"I want to thank all of you for your help" Zapdos said.

"Huh?" Mudkip's Rescue Team said in unison.

"You want an explanation?" Both Rescue Teams nodded their heads "Alright then, listen well, one day, I was souring the skies high above the clouds, when I was flying, I felt a disturbance in the land, when I descended, I saw big craters in forest, caves and mountains, those craters were not there before, I was sure that something was wrong to cause such incidents"

"Natural disasters" Alakazam pointed out.

Zapdos nodded "That is correct, many natural disasters had been occurred in every corner of the land, causing many Pok?mon to go missing, that thing was enraging me deeply, then my rage was blinding from the reality and I started to act violently to all the Pok?mon, that is why I kidnapped Shiftry"

"Tell us what happened after" Chris said.

"After I kidnapped Shiftry, I returned to this mountain to rest, but when I came here, purple monsters were invading my home and I dropped Shiftry in some part of the mountain and I quickly flew to the top to protect the mountain from them, when I finished with on the top, I hid in the clouds to wait for more of them," Zapdos looked at Mudkip's Rescue Team "That is when you four made it to the top and fought that monster, I'm very grateful of your actions"

"Oh that was nothing, really" Chikorita said (obviously showing off)

"You can leave now the mountain, I will stop kidnapping Pok?mon from now," Zapdos flew to the clouds again "I will wish you all good luck!"

"Now that everything it's settled, we should return to Pok?mon Square now with Shiftry" Alakazam said, everyone nodded in agreedment.

Pok?mon Square
Mudkip's Rescue Team Base

After returning to Pok?mon Square, Shiftry gave thanks to Mudkip and his Rescue Team, he left waving his hand, Alakazam also gave thanks to them and told something to Mudkip if he wanted to know about his meaning to be in this world without humans, he left too with Charizard and Tyranitar.

"I think we should leave too Lucario" Chris said looking at Lucario.

"What?! You're leaving now?!" Chikorita asked astonished.

"Yes, we need to stop the Primids from invading the other worlds, I'm sorry to leave your team Mudkip"

"Nah, it's okay, you 2 were a lot of help to our team" Mudkip said and shook his head smiling.

"We....will miss you too....Lucario" Chikorita said blushing a little.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Chris said, he wispered something to Lucario's ear and he nodded, then the 2 took their blue scarfs from their necks and gave them to Mudkip "We almost took your scarfs away from you" Chris said rubbing his head.

However, Mudkip gave them back to Chris "Keep them, so you 2 can remember us" He said smiling.

"Really? Thanks, that is so kind of you" Chris said smiling "Lucario, let's go now!" And with that, Lucario left with Chris walking away from the base, Mudkip and Chikorita were saying good bye to them while a tear came from their eyes.

Just then, Team Meanies were walking to the left side of Lucario and Chris, they gulped in unison when Lucario was walking to their left, just when they were about to pass Lucario...

"Grrr!"

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" They ran away at high speed to Pok?mon Square. Chris made a confused face when he saw them running at such speed terrified, maybe it was because of Lucario?

When the 2 were out of Pok?mon Square's sight, Chris took the Wiimote out of his backpack.

"Now, we need to return to Master Hand and the others"

"Wait, I want to do something else before we go" Lucario said, he knelted to Chris.

"What is it?"

"Since this is probably the last time you're going to be a Riolu....well...I've been asking to myself...."

"Yes?"

Lucario looked away with his eyes closed "Can I carry you a last time in my arm please?"

Chris just blinked at what Lucario did just asked to him, something was telling him that Lucario somehow felt like a father when he was a Riolu.

Chris thought about it for a moment, then he smiled "Of course you can"

Just when he opened his eyes, he was already wrapped up in Lucario's left arm "I didn't thought you would act so quickly" Chris said, he pointed the Wiimote and it fired a light making a portal in the tip of it, Lucario smiled a little and he walked towards the portal, then the 2 vanished from the world.

"I'm Lucario"

"I'm Mewtwo"

"It's time to save the Star Fox team from the Primids now, but now, Roy, Mewtwo and Pichu are tagging along with us"

"Heh, with my new attacks, this is going to be entertaining"

"Are you showing off?"

"Maybe, just a little"

"Sure, next time: Corneria! The lack of entusiasm of Fox!

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 21: Corneria! The lack of entusiasm of Fox!

Subspace
Deep inside the Great Maze

"Master Tabuu, I'm sorry to fail in this mission" General L said.

"You worthless little general! You're lucky that I saved you from your death back then!" Tabuu said enraged.

"I'll promise I won't fail this time, just give me another opportunity"

"Ugh...fine, you can go again, but if you fail, you won't return here got it?"

"Understood! I will kill your enemies!"
He ran away.

"Lord Tabuu, we are ready to invade Corneria, the Aparoids agreeded to cooperate with us" The Ancient Minister said.

"Excellent news, if everything goes according to the plan, we should take Corneria without any trouble, teleport the Subspace Bombs now!" He teleported away.

"...And there goes more lives away from my people..."

Smash Mansion
Command Room

"Wait, why is Lucario's icon in purple?" Master Hand asked, the icon of Lucario was in purple when he saw it, just then, Chris and Lucario came back and Chris got out of Lucario's arm.

"Well, I'm a human again" Chris said.

"Oh, you're back, did something happened there?" Master Hand asked.

"Nothing special, except for a new enemy who is working with the Primids," Chris pointed out "We didn't saw him well because he was shrouded in a dark light, however, when we defeated him, a part of his body revealed and that was a blue tail, he also made a big beam of purple energy and he said the name of someone named Riley, but at the end he escaped"

"...Wait, Riley? I only know one person who knows that name"

"Who?" Chris and Lucario asked.

Master Hand looked away "...It was the previous Lucario before your Lucario Chris"

Chris gasped "Wait, you told us before he died protecting the other Smashers!"

"Yes, I did said that, but I didn't saw more after that, he maybe survived the attack and the Primids took his body while he was weak," Master Hand looked at the 2 "he is the Lucario of a Pok?mon Trainer named Riley who lives in the region of Sinnoh, I sent a letter to Riley if his Lucario could participate in the tournament, he agreeded and...you know what happened after"

"I can't believe we actually fought againts the Lucario from this tournament" Chris said.

"Oh, I forgot, I should replace his icon for your Lucario" Master Hand snapped his fingers and Lucario's icon changed to his normal form.

"And..." Chris looked around "Where are Mewtwo, Roy and Pichu?"

"We're here!" A high pitched voice yelled from the other side of the room, Chris and Lucario looked at the source of the voice and they saw Mewtwo, Roy and Pichu.

"Oh yes, I've finished with their movesets and all the things they needed to do," Master Hand pointed at them "now you're watching Mewtwo, Roy and Pichu in their Brawl forms!" Indeed, they were now looking a little sharper as the other Smashers of Brawl.

"And fortunately, I have a better moveset now" Mewtwo said grinning a little.

"My attacks doesn't hurt me too much now!" Pichu said jumping in happiness.

"And I....well, I'm still the same" Roy said rubbing his head.

"And for the final thing to add..." Master Hand snapped his fingers again and the screen made 3 more icons along with the 36 icons, the first icon had Mewtwo with crossed arms and looking away to the left, Pichu in a jumping position smiling and Roy with his sword crossed in front of him with the tip of the blade in front of his lap.

Suddenly, an alarm started to sound, Fox's icon was getting darker and Master Hand looked at the screen "Fox is in trouble!" He looked at the five "You need to go to Star Fox: Assault immediately!"

"And do barrel rolls!" Crazy Hand said, everything paused for a moment and all were looking at him rather annoyed, even the alarm stopped "...did I said something innecessary?"

"Yes!" Everyone said in unison, the alarm started again and Chris pointed the Wiimote at Star Fox: Assault, the five walked inside and they vanished in front of the hands.

"...Crazy, I should give you some pills" Master Hand said looking at his insane bother, who floated around and fell dizzy on the floor.

Star Fox: Assault

Lylat System
Corneria

"This is....horrible....the whole city is getting destroyed...." A blue vixen said over the speaker in the ear of a fox who was stepping in the city.

"Fox! We need to destroy the Jammers so we can comunicate with General Pepper and also destroy the Aparoids in the process!" A hare said in the speaker to the fox.

"Got it, guys, cover the air and I'll cover the ground" The fox said.

"I'm a pro in the sky! Leave it to me Fox!" A blue falcon said riding a high tech ship. He confirmed the name of the fox, which was simply Fox.

"I-I-I won't leave the battle either!" A green toad said in the speaker.

"I'm counting on you guys" Fox said, then he started to run at the center of the city with a blaster on his hand.

At the other side of the city...

"God, this city is getting devastated..." Chris said, he was back in his PK Kid job again when he returned to the Smash Mansion.

"Oooohhhh, what does this button do?" Roy pressed a random button from a close machine, then the machine exploded, turning Roy in a black version of himself.

"I forgot Roy doesn't know anything about machines since he is from a era without technology.." Mewtwo said frowning.

"Pichu, you know more about machines right?" Chris asked.

"Y-y-yes I do, using constantly many items gave me knowledge about machines at the same time" The little electric mouse replied.

"Oh look, there is a taxi coming at high speed at us" Chris said looking to a odd looking "taxi", however, it wasn't a taxi, because it was going to ram at them!

"Dodge it!" Mewtwo said, everyone rolled away from the "taxi" which was an Aparoid. Then more Aparoids came from nowhere surrounding our heros.

"We need to fight back!" Roy said, everyone prepared to fight againts the Aparoids. Meanwhile, an Arwing came flying above the fighting place.

"Let's see, where is a Jammer hiding?" The green toad looked outside the window to find the Jammers "Hmm, Aparoids....trees...an announcement for a line of machines (Oooh, I need to buy that!) a infected soldier.....a building burning....5 mysterious guys fighting againts a swarm of Aparoids....another tree....another building on fire....another infected soldie-" A disk scratches and the toad shook his head "Wait, what did I said before another tree?"

"Slippy! What are you talking about?" The hare talked through the speaker. Confirming the name of the toad.

"Peppy! I saw another tree!"

"No, before that!" Peppy asked.

"...A building on fire!"

"No, after that!"

"...A line of machines?"

"No! 2 things after that!"

"5 mysterious guys fighting againts a swarm of Aparoids?"

"What?" Peppy (the hare) checked the radar and he found 5 dots on it defeating the Aparoids "Fox! Do you hear me?"

"Yes, what is it?" Fox asked.

"There are 5 persons fighting the Aparoids on the east side of the city, go there now!" Peppy commanded.

"Roger, I'm on my way" Fox said, then he started to run to the east side of the city of Corneria.

"That was...painful...but we won againts them..." Roy said panting.

"Yeah, they weren't hesitating to kil us" Chris said.

"!!!"

"What is it Mewtwo?"

"I've located 10 Subspace Bombs spreaded all over the city, and they are in a countdown of 30 minutes"

"10?!" Chris, Pichu, Lucario and Roy said in unison "We need to desactivate them before they explode!" Pichu said.

"Halt! Hands to the air!" A voice shouted from the top of a building pointing a blaster to them. They turned their heads and saw Fox on top of it.

"Fox? Are you confusing us for those things?" Chris said "And sorry, but my hands are going to be in my lap"

"Wait," Fox jumped from the building and landed in front of them "how did you knew my name?"

"It's been a while Fox" Fox looked at Mewtwo "Mewtwo! What are you doing here with them?"

"We've come here because the Primids want to take Corneria for their own"

"Primids? Are you meaning the Aparoids?" Fox asked.

"Aparoids were the things that attacked us?" Chris asked.

"Who in the heck are you? And who is that blue monster?" Fox asked pointing his blaster at Chris, only to be crushed by Lucario "I don't like people who point his guns at Chris" Lucario said glaring at Fox, who was looking at his destroyed blaster.

"...Okay, I deserved that for saying heck and monster" Fox stated throwing away his blaster.

After a long talk of who were Chris, Lucario, the Primids, the Aparoids and an apology for destroying Fox's blaster...

"So, let me get this straight, the Primids are trying to take Corneria with Subspace Bombs as you 5 told me about and they are somehow working with the Aparoids and you're here to stop them right?" Fox asked, the five nodded their heads.

"That is very interesting" Peppy said over the speaker in Fox's ear.

"Peppy, did you listened the explanation?" Fox asked.

"Yes I did, and Falco, Slippy, Krystal and even ROB listened too" Peppy said, confirming everybody's names.

"More bad guys? Geez, the Aparoids are feeling weak or something?" Falco asked.

"Looks like we're all tied up in this sittuation" Krystal pointed out.

"I think I have the solution to how to deactivate those bombs guys!" Slippy said over the speaker "But we need to retreat to the Great Fox first!"

"Fox, Falco, Slippy, Krystal and everyone else, return to the Great Fox to discuss our plan!" Peppy commanded, the Star Fox team nodded their heads as the other five did too. However, Fox was feeling uneasy about the security of the city.

"Okay, but let's do it quick, every second that passes the city will get more destroyed than is curretly is" Fox stated.

Great Fox
Over Corneria city

Mission briefing

"Now that everyone is here, let's discuss the plan about the bombs" Peppy said.

"Alright, listen up," Slippy pointed at five Subspace Bombs located through the city "I've located 5 bombs spreaded in the east, west, north, south and center of the city"

"But Mewtwo said they were 10 bombs!" Chris pointed out.

"10 bombs? But I don't see more in the radar!"

"They're probably trying to drop the remaining bombs if the first 5 are desactivated," Krystal said "we need to desactivate them as soon as possible then"

"So, how are we suppose to deactivate the bombs Slippy?" Falco asked.

"That is so simple Falco!" A image of a device appeared on the screen "I've been developing a bomb desactivator since the last month, luckily, I've made 10 exact copies if we were going to use them"

"How do we use them?" Pichu asked.

"That is the most simple thing to do too! You only need to place them in any part of the bomb and it'll be desactivated the first moment it touches the bomb! Easy, isn't?" Slippy said excited.

"Well, you're the genius here, any machine created by you always comes in handy" Fox remarked.

"Huh?"

"What is it Peppy?"

"The Aparoids are creating a barrier of them along with the Primids to stop us!" The radar was showing the Aparoids forming a wall with the Primids to protect the bombs.

"Darn it, they were aware of us since the beggining" Roy said.

"We need to hurry up, the bombs are in 15 minutes now," Peppy looked at the 9 "you have to form 4 teams to desactivate the bombs, I'll drop you in the center of the city so you can finish with the first bomb, since there are only 9 of you on the ground, one will have to guard the sky"

"The sky is my place, personally, I prefer the air" Falco said raising a hand.

"Fine Falco, you'll decide the teams once you touch the ground and desactivate the first bomb," Peppy said "I wish you all good luck"

"I'm ready to go" Lucario said.

"So do I" Falco said.

"Me too!" Slippy said.

"This is going to be fun I think" Chris said.

"I won't surrender either" Krystal said.

"Let them feel my wrath" Mewtwo said.

"I-I-I'm ready! I think" Pichu said.

"I need to test my sword in the fight again!" Roy said holding his sword.

"Okay," Fox made a fist in front of his face "let's go team!"

Triforce_Luigi

DededeCloneChris

End of mission briefing

After everything was planned, the team landed just in the center of the city, Falco was already taking down many ships in the air, Slippy gave them the Bomb Desactivators (named after Slippy), since the bomb was just in the center, Slippy tried it out first, and surprisingly, the bomb stopped.

Chris saw another duo of robots there too, but it seems they were shutted off when the bomb was desactivated, Chris felt a little sad from the inside but shook his head.

"Alright, here are the teams" Fox said the members of each team and where should they go to desactivate the bombs with the devices.

Team 1:

Fox and Krystal

North Bomb

Team 2:

Roy and Slippy

West Bomb

Team 3:

Pichu and Mewtwo

East Bomb

Team 4:

Chris and Lucario

South Bomb

"Any objections?" Fox asked.

Chris chuckled a little "Not at all, but I wish Slippy good luck with Roy though"

"What's so bad about him?" Slippy asked, just then, Roy was near another machine and he pressed another button, exploding in the process like the last one.

"...Can we change members please?" Slippy turned his back and he didn't saw them anymore, Roy walked to him (who was all black)

"Let's go!" Roy grabbed Slippy by the hand and they ran to the west. Slippy sweatdropped about what was Roy going to do. A mechanical genius was paired to a complete clueless idiot about machines.

"This is Fox"

"And this is Chris, showing a new job!"

"Wait, when did you got a visor, a jacket and that blaster?"

"In the next chapter, Lucario also got the same job as me"

"That's not funny, stop mimicking my moves!"

"How about no? I like this visor, jacket and blaster"

"I've said stop using them!"

"No!"

"Grr!"

"Next time: The 5 remaining bombs! VS a not Primid general!"

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 22: The five remaining bombs! VS a not Primid general!

Corneria
North side

Star Fox:
Space Armada

As Fox and Krystal continued their way to the north with the Bomb Desactivator in hands, a horde of Primids and Aparoids surrounded them, however, Krystal was already prepared with a Gatling Gun, Fox, who was astonished by this, watched how Krystal was wiping out all of them.

"Krystal, when did you got that Gatling Gun?" Fox asked.

"I always search for weapons laying around Fox, not like you, who always use a Blaster" Krystal said, Fox looked at his Blaster and he shook in embarrasment.

With just one shot, any Aparoid or Primid were instantly killed (Never underestimate the power of a Gatling Gun!) And much for Fox's dismay, Krystal's Gatling Gun was full of shots, leaving the leader of the Star Fox team in shame. Neverteless, Fox was taking out some of them from afar with fully charged shots.

While they were shooting with their guns, Fox approached to Krystal "So, Krystal...I've been wondering..."

"Yeah?" Krystal asked.

"When all of this war is over..."

"I'm hearing"

"Well..." Fox blushed little, somehow, the talk with Tricky in Sauria gave Fox the sudden urge to ask Krystal for a.....date.

"Why are you blushing Fox?" Krystal asked, she eliminated 4 Aparoids in the process.

"Can we....go out for a date when we get rid of the Aparoids?"

When Krystal listened to this, her eyes widened a lot, she blushed a little in the process like Fox too, did Fox just asked for date.....a moment ago?

"Sorry, but I think I heard you wrong, did just you asked me for a date?" Krystal asked, waiting for Fox's reply.

"If we....can go....for a date....when all this war is over?" Fox replied. Krystal was left without words of what to say.

"Um...I'll think of that later.." She said, running to the north in a hurry, Fox sighed and placed his hand in his forehead "You're a idiot Fox...asking her that in a time like this...why I didn't asked her in the Great Fox then?" He shook his head and followed Krystal. Their objective was just above a building which was guarded by many Primids and Aparoids again.

Corneria
East side

"They're attacking from above, Pichu, use Thunder on them" Mewtwo commanded.

"But...I don't thin-"

"GO!" Mewtwo threw Pichu through the air with his psychic powers, somehow, Pichu knew what was Mewtwo's plan, he casted a Thunder above the flying Aparoids, which destroyed them and missed Pichu from hitting him.

"Good, you knew what I was thinking" Metwo said, Pichu stood up and he smiled, just then, 2 Primids were behind Mewtwo and Pichu gasped "Look out behind you!" Pichu shouted.

Mewtwo just grinned and he turned his back quickly, then he somehow sliced them down with his hands "Hmph, I knew using Psycho Cut to change my 3 attack combo was a good idea"

Mewtwo's normal 3 combo attacks were changed for a variation of the move Psycho Cut, when he moves his hands in a diagonal position, he can cast a pink slice in from of him to harm his enemies, good idea, isn't?

"Look! The bomb is between those buildings!" Pichu pointed at the Subspace Bomb hiding between 4 buildings, as soon as he located the bomb, more Aparoids and Primids appeared from nowhere surrounding the bomb. Pichu just sighed and he closed his eyes and ran after them.

"At least he is getting braver now," Mewtwo muttered to himself, then he saw both alien races surrounding him, then he grinned again "Bring it!" He started to glow as the Primids and Aparoids lunged at him.

Corneria
South side

"There is no end to these things!" Chris said, he was tiring himself out of using PK Flash over and over again, he learned PSI Magnet in the process, but it wouldn't help too much.

"Stay behind me!" Lucario shouted running away from the Aparoids and Primids so Chris could hid behind him, Chris managed to hid behind him and started to think about something.

"No...this is not going to work...minus the Swordsman job....ugh, I need a new job!" Chris was searching in the menu for a job that would help him in this battle, he closed his eyes and suddenly, him and Lucario glowed for a moment and stopped "Huh? This one wasn't here before..."

Space Mercenary

With the Space Mercenary as your job, it will give you the neccessary knowledge to use high tech machines as your weapons, use your Blaster to defeat foes from afar and near and also use a wide variety of weapons in your arsenal!

As soon as Chris saw the new job at his disposal, he pressed it and his appearance changed, he gained a green scouter in his right eye, a Blaster with a belt and a gray jacket with 2 pockets of each side.

"Wow...this job is by far my favorite..." He took out his Blaster "And look, I even have this Blaster!" He tried it out with some Primids far away from him, with some shots they were defeated.

"Did you see that Lucar-" When Chris turned his head to see Lucario, Lucario was already different too, he got the same things Chris got too, but he didn't used his Blaster at all "That Blaster is a waste of time for you right?"

Lucario nodded and he ran towards the south side, Chris just frowned and he went with Lucario with his already charged Blaster of his left hand.

"I wonder how are Slippy and Roy though" Chris muttered to himself.

Corneria
West side

"For the last time, don't touch that butto-NO!" Slippy shouted as Roy pressed another random button from a machine, exploding again in the process, Roy wasn't even paying attention to Slippy at all, sure, it was easy for him to defeat the Primids and Aparoids, but listening to Slippy with his curiosity at the highest level was impossible.

"How are you standing up like that after the 8th explosion anyway?" Slippy asked confused.

"Um...because I have this armor perhaps?" Roy pointed at his armor.

"....Ok....right....I knew it all along..."

"Look!" Roy pointed at another horde of Primids and Aparoids coming at them, Slippy, however, had everything already finished, he set mines in the way of the 2 races, when they were just above the mines, Slippy pressed a button and the mines exploded, making the Aparoids and Primids being defeated by Slippy's mines.

"Hahahaha! I'm not that stupid!" Slippy remarked, when he turned around to see Roy, he saw him more black than before "...But how did you turned black again if you've already pressed ALL THE MACHINES IN THE WAY?"

"I was....standing above those mines things" Roy replied, Slippy placed his hand in his forehead and he frowned.

"Ugh, you know what? Stay away from any machine and you'll be fine ok?"

Roy thought for a moment and he nodded, Slippy ran to the west and he found the bomb below some trees, then another horde of Primids and Aparoids appeared from nowhere.

"Falco! We need your help here!" Slippy shouted to the sky with his speaker, just then Falco appeared from the north and he fired many shots at the enemies, eliminating half of them, then he flew away again, giving a thumbs up to Slippy.

"HIIIIIYAH!" Roy shouted using the fire of hiw sword, sending many Aparoids away from him. Slippy just kept firing many shots using his blaster and, oddly, cheering happily as he does.

Corneria
North side

"This is Fox and Krystal, the north bomb was desactivated" Fox said to Peppy with his speaker.

Corneria
East side

"(This bomb was also desactivated)" Mewtwo said telepathically to Peppy.

Corneria
South side

"This is Chris and Lucario, the south bomb was desactivated too!" Said Chris with his new speaker to Peppy, Peppy made a confused face about why Chris was using a speaker.

Corneria
West side

"Slippy here! The west bomb was desactivated with success!" Slippy said happily with his speaker.

"Well done everyone, now let's wait for the other bombs" Peppy said to everyone.

A few moments later...

Many ships came from nowhere in the sky holding the Subspace Bombs, every ship flew  towards every point above everyone's current location.

Corneria
South side

"Here it comes Lucario...be ready..." Chris wispered to Lucario, the bomb was approaching to them, but something unexpected happened, the ship didn't dropped the bomb and it flew away from them "Huh? Why he didn't dropped the bomb?"

"Guys! They're not dropping the bombs!" Slippy said in the speaker.

"I know, it just came flying above us without dropping the bomb too" Fox said in the speaker.

"Wait, I know what are they doing" Peppy said.

"What?" Mewtwo asked.

"They're not dropping the bombs to the ground because they are going to detonate them in the air so we can't reach them!" Peppy yelled, almost everyone gasped when they realized their plan.

"What are we going to do then?" Chris asked.

"Fox, Slippy, and Krystal, go to your Arwings and prepare to chase them in the air, everyone else must board the wing of any Arwing, when you're able to reach the bombs, put the desactivators on them, be careful if the Aparoid on the air start to attack, you must eliminate them at all costs!" Peppy commanded.

"Got it!" "Understood!" "Ok!" Many voices said at the same time.

Corneria
Center

They quickly gathered again, Krystal boarded her Arwing and Pichu hopped in her wing (Because Mewtwo threw him at the wind, even if Pichu didn't wanted in the first place) and then he floated ot the other wing, Slippy boarded his Arwing and Roy hopped in his wing, both Arwing took off, but Fox was looking for his Arwing along with Chris and Lucario.

"Peppy, where is my Arwing?" Fox asked.

"Oh, right, I forgot, your Arwing is on the top of a building very close to you, is at the northeast of your current location" Peppy answered, Fox looked at the top of a red building with his Arwing on the top.

"Follow me guys" Fox said to Chris and Lucario, both nodded and followed Fox to the building.

After running without stopping because Aparoids (The Primids weren't there anymore) were in the way, the found the Arwing just in front of them.

"Alright, now jump to the wings of-" Fox was interrupted, many Aparoids came crawling from the walls around them, they destroyed Fox's Arwing in the process and he cursed to himself.

"Darn it! We're surrounded!" Fox said, just as the Aparoids were very close to them, Fox heard a ship coming to them "DUCK FOR COVER!" He shouted, Chris and Lucario ducked and the mysterious ship started to fire lasers at the Aparoids, destroying them and saving the 3.

"Hmph, Fox, you've grown careless as I see" A familiar voice said from the mysterious ship who was landing in front of them.

"Wolf!" Fox revealed the voice. Chris and Lucario sweatdropped after hearing the previous Primid commander.

"So? You wanna destroy those things or what? Jump to my wing" Wolf commanded, Fox jumped to the left wing of Wolf's Wolfen...and Chris and Lucario jumped to the right wind "Hey, I didn't told you 2!....Wait a minute..." Wolf examined his new "guests" for his right wing, both of them were sweating when Wolf was glancing on them.

"Is something wrong sir?" Chris asked sweating.

"I don't know why....but I think I've seen you 2 before....but I don't know when I did...."

DededeCloneChris

"No! We've never met before!"

"I think we did...."

"Errhm...just forget it and fly this thing!"

"Hey! You don't order me around kid!"

"Kid, kid, kid, you don't know anything else besides that don't you?"

"What the heck are talking about?"

"Forget it now please! We have to destroy the Aparoids now!" Chris yelled angrily, Wolf just cursed in his breath to himself and he flew his Wolfen in the air....forgetting why he didn't dropped Chris and Lucario in the first place.

Corneria
Above the city

Star Wolf (Assault)

"Slippy! There is a bomb close to your location, chase after it!" Peppy commanded.

"Got it Peppy, Roy, prepare to touch the bomb with the desactivator!" Slippy said. Roy took out the Bomb Desactivator and Slippy accelerated to the closest ship with the bomb. The ship wasn't trying to get away actually, and Roy installed the device with a simple touch and the bomb stopped his countdown.

"Alright! One is down, 4 more to go!" Both Slippy and Roy said at the same time, they looked at each other and laughed for a bit.

"Heh, these enemies aren't worth to be killed by me" A chameleon said to Wolf and everyone else.

"Stop showing off Leon, this is not the time for doing that" Wolf said.

"Ugh, you party ruiner..." Leon replied.

"A bomb is close to you Krystal!" Peppy said to Krystal.

"I know what to do" Krystal stated, the next bomb was flying above her and she chased after it.

"Fly higher, he is getting away!" Pichu said.

"I can't catch up with him, he is way too high!"

"In that case...Pichu, grab the desactivator" Mewtwo ordered to Pichu, the eletric mouse took the device in his hands "Now what Mewtwo?" When he said that, Mewtwo used his psychic powers to lift Pichu from the wing and he threw him at the ship with the bomb, Pichu saw the opportunity and he touched the bomb with the desactivator, stopping the countdown by doing so, Pichu was screaming when he saw the ground far away from him.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" He shouted, when he was in half-way, an Arwing got him, the pilot of that Arwing was Falco himself "Hey Pichu, open your eyes, you're fine" The blue falcon exclaimed, Pichu opened his eyes and he sighed in relief "Thank you Falco!" He thanked Falco with a smile.

"Fox, there are 2 bombs close to you, Wolf, chase it!" Peppy commanded.

"I don't receive orders from a har-"

"JUST DO IT!" Fox, Chris and Lucario said at the same time, Wolf gritted his teeth (or fangs) and he chased the 2 ships.

"They're getting away from us! Accelerate!" Chris said.

"It's the maximum velocity, I can't accelerate!" Wolf stated, just then, another Wolfen came at the right of Wolf's Wolfen, that Wolfen had roses as marking in his sides, and it fired several lasers at the ship with the bomb, making the ship to come down enough for Chris to touch it with the desactivator, stopping the countdown.

"Thanks for your help, who are you?" Chris asked the pilot of the other Wolfen.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Panther Caroso... and all who see my rose meet death!" The pilot of the third Wolfen, Panther, introduced himself.

"But you didn't killed the ship...." Chris pointed out.

"You know what I mean" Panther said rolling his eyes.

"The ninth ship it's just close to us, we have to place the desactivator now!" Fox said.

"Then I'm going to accelerate this time, hold on!" Wolf said accelerating this time.

"Wait, you just said a moment ago you couldn't accelerate and you can now?" Chris asked confused.

"At least do you think why I didn't accelerated? It was because I don't wanted blames if you 3 would fall to the ground below at this height!"

"Oh...then you're worring about us right?"

"Not a chance kid"

And again, Wolf said to Chris "Kid" which made Chris a little angry after hearing this. The next ship was very close to them, but it accelerated too.

"He is getting away from us!" Fox exclaimed.

"Sorry, but I'm not going to accelerate this time, think about something and fast!" Wolf said.

"Let's see...." Chris looked at a particular black hand to his right "Lucario, can yo-"

Lucario already knew what was Chris's plan, he took the desactivator from Chris's hand and he threw it at the ship, installing the device in the process and stopping the countdown too.

"Good job Lucario!" Chris smiled at Lucario, and he gave him a little smile.

"Where is the next bomb?" Slippy asked to Peppy.

"Hmm...there is not another bomb on the radar...this is strange..."

"Wait, what is that sound?" Pichu heard a sound coming from far away.

"I don't know, but I can hear it too" Falco said.

"It sounds like a big ship for battle in the air" Slippy pointed out.

"It's coming closer to us!" Roy said.

"The sound is coming from the west!" Leon said.

"Wait, I know that silhouette!" Peppy stated, then he saw a purple ship coming close to Wolf, Fox, Chris and Lucario.

Boss Battle Song 1

"Ugh...Star Fox...everyone...I let my guard down....they took my body..." A voice inside the purple ship said, it was a person with a dog face and clothed in red general clothes, he was somehow embedded to the machine.

"General Pepper!!!" Fox, Falco, Slippy, Krystal and Peppy shouted at the same time, revealing the person inside the purple ship.

"God....he is embedded to the ship...." Chris said, he looked at the appearance of the ship, it was big, a green crystal was on the top of it with purple crystals surrounding it, the ship was a big machine for both hand to hand combat equipped with razor blades is his arms, he was also equipped with long range weapons like missiles, beams and bombs. But when Chris saw the back of the ship, there was a Subspace Bomb atached to it!

"There is the bomb attached to the back of the ship!" Chris pointed at the bomb "We need to place the desactivator to it before 3 minutes!"

"It's not use! If we install the desactivator, the ship will explode with General Pepper!" Peppy said "We have no choice but to defeat it!"

"But...we can't harm the General!" Falco said angrily.

"Don't hesitate in shooting me...just destroy this thing!" General Pepper commanded.

Fox closed his eyes, he didn't thought about fighting General Pepper in this sittuation, but Wolf spoke to him "You knew this moment was going to happen anyway, prepare!"

"ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!" Fox yelled and then the ship was coming right at them.

"Shoot the green crystal on the top, it's his weakness Fox!" Krystal said.

"Lucario, use Aura Sphere on it!" Chris commanded and Lucario nodded, he charged up an Aura Sphere and he started to shoot the crystal, Chris started to shoot too with his Blaster and Fox was using a Machine Gun.

"Darn it, his shield is too thick and we're doing little damage!" Fox said.

"Look out! He is close to you 4!" Slippy said, the ship was ready to attack them with his razor blades, Fox and Chris defended the ship with bullets and charged shots, Lucario was punching and kicking the ship to push it away from the Wolfen, it worked and the purple ship flipped back, but regained the composture and he started to get away.

"What is he doing now?" Chris asked, just then, the purple ship fired around 30 missiles, they stopped in mid-air and they aimed right the Wolfen, following it behind.

"We need some help here guys!" Fox said, Falco came from behind and shooted down half of them, Lucario was firing tiny Aura Spheres, but they were enough to destroy the missiles, Panther came from the left side and he finished the rest of the missiles.

"I've never expected to fight all of you..." General Pepper said.

"This is horrible, we need to save him quick!" Krystal stated.

"Don't worry about the general Krystal my dear, he is a dog hard to beat" Panther said (Or flirted) to Krystal, she ignored him though.

"Look out! He is taking out triangle shaped lasers!" Wolf said "Destroy them before they fire at us!"

Krystal flew just behind the weapons floating in the air, she started to shoot them along with Shadow Balls coming from Mewtwo, they finished them in time.

"He is getting weaker Fox! Don't stop now!" Peppy said. The life meter of the machine was almost at the bottom.

"Not again, he is approaching to the Wolfen!" Fox said, this time however, the purple ship sliced the Wolfen with both razor blades, the Wolfen trembled a little and Chris was slipping from the wing, but when he was about to fall, Lucario grabbed him and pulled him back to the wing.

"Phew, thanks Lucario!" Chris thanked his Aura Pok?mon.

"General Pepper...." Slippy said worried about General Pepper.

"Alright Fox, it's time to beat that thing once and for all!" Wolf stated, Fox nodded and he changed his Machine Gun for a Sniper Rifle, then he remembered the Jammers!

"We forgot about the Jammers!" Fox said.

"Those eye floating things you say?" Panther asked "They're gone, Leon and me took our time to take them down, be thankful to me or else"

"Thanks Panther" Krystal said.

"Oh Krystal my dear, you're finally admitting the love you feel for me?" Panther asked quite excited.

"Please, don't ruin it" Krystal frowned.

"Grr, fine"

"One last shot Fox! You can do it, just aim to the crystal" Chris said.

Fox carefully aimed to the green crystal on the top, he was being careful to not shoot General Pepper instead since the ship was moving a lot, he narrowed his eyes for the exact moment to shoot, if he failed, he could kill General Pepper in one shot, but if he succeeded, General Pepper would be fine to live.

"Quick Fox!" Wolf snapped Fox out of his thoughts "NOW!" Fox shouted, he fired the bullet to the crystal, it was a success, the crystal was destroyed by the bullet and the ship was running out of energy, Fox did it, he saved General Pepper along with his friends.

"Um, one question, who is going to catch the ship now?" Slippy asked, when everybody noticed, they were far away from the purple ship, it was coming down to the ground slowly and nobody was able to reach it at time.

"GENERAL PEPPER!!!" Another Arwing came from the sky, the pilot of that Arwing was Peppy!

"Peppy!" Everyone shouted in astonishment, Peppy flew his Arwing fastly just below General Pepper's ship, he catched the ship in time but Peppy crashed in a street along with the Arwing, General Pepper and his ship.

"It's...he alright?" Roy asked worried, everybody landed on the ground (except for Leon and Panther) and they went towards the smoke of the crashing site, there was a lot of smoke and nothing could be seen if nobody entered the smoke first, but eventually, the smoke cleared out and Peppy along with General Pepper were fine.

"Peppy....you almost lost your life because of me..." General Pepper said.

"Heh, I think I'm not going to retire after this" Peppy replied back.

"They are fine! Everything went well!" Slippy said excited.

"Whoa, that was an amazing stunt back there Peppy!" Falco pointed out.

"Nobody is dead! I'm glad!" Pichu said jumping and smiling.

"That hare knows how to make an scene" Mewtwo said.

"Finally, Corneria is safe for now" Krystal said.

"We have to desactivate the bomb first!" Chris said, he went behind General Pepper's ship with Lucario and he installed the Bomb Desactivator in the bomb, and the countdown stopped "There, mission complete!"

"Now we need to call the Ambulance so they can take General Pepper to recovery" Lucario said. Chris nodded and he went to Slippy to call the ambulances.

"Hey, where is Fox?" Chris asked.

"He is in the center of the city with Wolf, I saw them heading there" Roy pointed at the center of the city.

"This is Fox"

"This is Beltino"

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh Fox, sorry to interrupt this moment, but I need your help right now"

"Sure, but you need to wait for the next chapter"

"Next chapter? Are you going to listen to me?"

"In the next chapter"

"You mean, the name of the next chapter is this? War above Corneria! General L's counterattack!?"

"Yep, that is the title"

"I'm glad to be of help""

Triforce_Luigi

Wewt! I loved that level of Assault! Poor General... :P

Good job.

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 23: War above Corneria! General L's counterattack!

Corneria
Center

The Wolfen of Wolf flew away as Fox was thinking about a conversation he and Wolf had just a moment ago.

"When the time comes, just act" He kept saying the same thing Wolf told him about to himself.

"Hey Fox! We need to return to the Great Fox!"

"Huh? Chris?"

"It's something wrong? Where is Wolf?"

"He just left a minute ago"

"Oh," Chris scratched his forehead "He's always like that"

"You know about Wolf, Chris?" Fox asked.

"Very little," Chris remembered all the fights he had againts Wolf in his mind "Really, nothing else"

"Chris..."

"Yes?"

"Do you think...Krystal loves me?"

Chris raised an eyebrow, he wasn't too good about romance, but he knew clearly that Fox was in love with Krystal since he saw the ending of Star Fox: Adventures. It was love at first sight!

"Maybe...very possible in my opinion"

"Thanks, I wanted to ask it to anyone who would keep it as a secret, this is only between you and me ok?"

Chris smiled to Fox "My mouth it's shut for this secret"

"Let's return to the Great Fox then" Fox walked away behind Chris, then Lucario came in front of Fox and he walked to Chris.

"Did I missed something Chris?" Lucario asked.

"Why do you ask?" Chris asked.

"I saw Fox smiling and his eyes were closed"

Chris chuckled a bit "Nothing, let's return to the Great Fox" Lucario didn't talked for a moment, then he nodded, Lucario and Chris headed to the Great Fox after the little event between Chris and Fox.

Great Fox
Command Room

"This mission was a total success" Roy said.

"I was sweating a lot back then" Chris said.

"Who would think we were going to fight General Pepper like that..." Falco said.

"At least he is alright now, thanks to us!" Pichu said.

"Incoming transmission from Orbital Gate's Station" ROB said, he was tipping over a keyboard and he called the virtual screen in front of everyone.

Mission briefing

"Hello everybody, this is Beltino" A green toad appeared on the screen, he was slightly the same as Slippy's appearance, because he is his dad.

"What now dad?" Slippy asked.

"I have a very important announcement to make," A object appeared on the screen "We have discovered that the Aparoids are weak againts Apaptosis"

"Apaptosis?"

"Indeed, we're currently finishing the device to destroy the Aparoids, but the motive for my call is, the Aparoids are coming to the Orbital Gate to destroy the device and the gate!"

"And you need our help to defend the gate right?" Chris asked, Beltino notices Chris, Lucario, Roy, Pichu and Mewtwo in the command room.

"I see you got new members for the team huh Fox?" Beltino asked moving his glasses.

"Yeah, they are a lot of help" Fox remarked.

"That's great, because we have another problem in hands," Another screen appears in the virtual screen and it shows the image of a Primid "There are reports of these strange creatures coming from nowhere inside the station, we need security from outside and inside"

"Primids..." Lucario said.

"Primids you say? Well, they kinda look different from the Aparoids since they doesn't resembles bug forms like the Aparoids does, anyway, would all of you help us while we finish the device?"

"Of course dad! What do you say Fox?" Slippy asked.

"I say let's do it!" Fox said making a fist.

"The work is never away from us, heh" Falco said chuckling a bit.

"I'm ready to go!" Chris said excited.

"It's settled, we're going to the Orbital Gate" Peppy said.

"I thank all of you for your help, be prepared" Beltino left the screen.

"ROB, command the Great Fox to the Orbital Gate" Fox said.

"Commanding next destination, Orbital Gate" ROB said. The Great Fox turned slowly to the space as the ship started to fly to the Orbital Gate.

End of mission briefing

2 hours later....

Orbital Gate

"This is Chris, Lucario, Roy, Pichu and Mewtwo, we're in" Chris said to his speaker. They were inside the station of the Orbital Gate.

"Got it Chris, wait until they appear" Fox commanded.

Several minuted passed, there was an entire army waiting outside the station to fight the Aparoids along with Fox an his team, Chris and the others were inside the station to fight againts the Primids.

Star Fox: Space Armada

"...They are here!" Slippy said, a huge horde of Aparoids ships came from strange purple vortexes, everyone started to shoot them as a big war in the Orbital Gate was unleashed, inside the station, Primids were appearing all around.

"Attack!" Roy yelled as he started to run after some Bytans.

"We should disperse since the station is big" Chris said.

"But, what if something happens to you?" Lucario asked.

"I'll be fine, don't worry" Chris ran away from the quartet, Lucario felt a little worried of what could happen to Chris if he wasn't around.

"Look behind you!" Mewtwo shouted to Lucario, a Shaydas was about to slice Lucario, but Pichu tackled him and used thunder, defeating it.

"Thanks Pichu" Lucario thanked Pichu.

"Yeah.....nothing is hard for me....." Pichu replied, being hit by his own thunder made him dizzy. After a moment, the remaining quartet separated and each went to different ways.

"Darn it, I have enemies on my tail!" Falco was being chased by 3 ships who were shooting at him, Fox came from behind and he shot them down, saving Falco "Thanks for the help Fox" The blue falcon replied.

"Chris, how is everything going inside?" Fox asked through his speaker to Chris.

"There are too many Primids appearing, but they're not so tough to beat" Chris said, he saw Mites coming at him "I'm busy right now. I have to defeat 3 year old's poor drawings!"

"Be careful...wait, what?"

"Fox, I've got enemies on my tail!" Krystal shouted from afar through her speaker. Since it was Krystal, Fox went fast to save her.

As Chris was struggling his way inside the station, a big horde of Fire Primids came from nowhere, they all rubbed their stomachs before they started to shoot fire from their mouths, for Chris's luck, he learned to use the reflector, he was surrounded by a diagonal shaped figure and all the flames were returned to every single Fire Primid, they dissapeared after that.

"Finally, things are starting to get better for me" Chris muttered to himself.

As soon as he turned his back, he saw a trio of Floows ready to attack him (Those enemies are really annoying to me) he couldn't retaliate because they screamed their attacks at him, he was damaged badly and he crashed into the wall.

"You....bunch of...bullies...." Chris said under his breath.

They floated over to Chris, they began to finish their attack, Chris closed his eyes ready to be killed, until he heard a flurry of punchs and kicks, he opened his eyes and the Floows were gone.

"What happened?" He asked to no one.

"They're gone" A voice said, Chris saw a familiar blue tail in front of him and he saw Lucario standing, stretching his hand so Chris could get up.

"Wait, you didn't listened to my order?" Chris asked angrily.

"I'm sorry, but I just can't leave you in times like this"

Chris sighed, then after a moment he smiled "What I'm complaining for? You saved me from those things, and I should be grateful for your help," He rubbed Lucario's head "Thank you" Lucario closed his eyes and he smiled, probably because he felt Chris's hand so comfortable over his head.

After a moment, they ran further in the station, Fox and company outside were killing many Aparoids, they were gaining the upper hand of the battle.

"Do your best team!" Beltino said to everyone.

"Wait...what is that thing?" Falco asked, he saw a big purple vortex forming far away from the station, and from it, a big green missile came aiming at the station.

"Missile approaching, it is targetting the gate" ROB said.

"They're trying to blow up the gate with that missile! Fox, you must destroy that missile!" Peppy said.

"Got it Peppy, Falco, give me a hand!"

"Alright Fox, let's go!" Falco said heading towards the missile.

"Hmph, come on, at least give me a challenge" Mewtwo said, he was killing many Roaders, he was having no difficult whatsoever "I've said, give me a challenge!"

"Then a challenge you will have..."

"Who is there?" After Mewtwo turned his back, a big hit could be heard around the station.

"Mewtwo! Are you alright? Mewtwo, answer me!" Chris asked worried through his speaker, he didn't heard anything, only footsteps, but not normal footsteps, big footsteps "Something bad happened to Mewtwo!"

"I'm on my way!" Roy ran to the area Mewtwo was, when he reached the half of his way, another big hit was produced.

"Roy!" Chris shouted, he was getting more worried about Roy and Mewtwo, what was happening inside the station?

"I-I-I'm going there now!.....AAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

"Pichu! Stay alive! What happened?!" Chris now was scared, Mewtwo, Roy and even Pichu were missing "Lucario, we must go there and save them!"

Chris and Lucario ran to the center of the station, they knew their unknown enemy was going there since their plan was to eliminate the device to destroy the Aparoids, they hid behind a corner, after a minute, the floor was shaking a little.

"I guess our enemy is big" Chris stated.

"Shh, he is coming" Lucario wispered.

The floor was shaking, there was something big coming from the other side of the hall, Chris just hid behind Lucario in terror, Lucario's eyes narrowed while Chris was hiding behind him, when they finally saw who was the source of the sound, both of them gasped.

"I-I-It's General L!" Chris said, he saw General L standing in front of them "And he is....so big!"

"I've learned my lesson from the last battle, so I've used the help of some Shadow Bugs to make me bigger than you, you're now going to die!" General L said.

"Stop now! We know you're just a Lucario and your trainer is Riley!" Chris said glaring at his enemy.

"Riley....Riley..." General L muttered to himself, he placed his hands on his head "I...I...don't know anything about a Riley!"

"Chris, it's hopeless, we need to defeat him to save him" Lucario said.

"Defeating me? Ha! I want to see that if you can!" General L taunted.

"I'm so sick about your way to talk now! You're not like that in reality for sure!" Chris pointed to General L "And I won't let you get away with this, you will return to Riley you like it or not!"

Victory Road

"Chris, is everything ok?" Fox asked.

"Not at all! We're fighting a big enemy inside the station right now, how about you?" Chris asked, dodging a big Force Palm.

"They're firing big missiles at the station, hopefully, Wolf and his team came to help us"

"We're not helping you! I won't let anyone else besides me to kill you!" Wolf said.

"Stop arguing guys, we have to defend the base!" Krystal said snapping everyone out of their discussion.

DededeCloneChris

"Stop moving around!" General L shouted as tried to hit Lucario or Chris.

Lucario rolled on the floor behind the big general and he did a combo of the punches behind him, General L yelled in pain and he quickly turned his back to kick Lucario, but Chris changed his job to the PK Kid job again and he used PK Flash, exploding right into General L, he fell on the floor but quickly got up.

"TAKE THIS!" General L punched Lucario in his body and Lucario crashed into a nearby wall, Chris saw this and he quickly thought about an action, he suddenly learned another new technique, it was PK Fire, he moved his hands behind him and shot a tiny lightning from his fingers towards General L, he was engulfed in a pillar of fire and Lucario saw his opportunity and he used his Smash forward attack to do serious damage to General L.

"Missiles approaching, they are targetting the gate" ROB said, more missiles came from the purple vortexes, Wolf and his team went there to destroy the missiles with Fox and Falco following behind.

"We're almost finished with the device, hang in there team!" Beltino said.

"Just how many missiles are they going to send?" Falco asked.

"The necessary to destroy the station and the gate, hurry up and destroy them!" Fox commanded.

Back inside the station, Lucario charged up an Aura Sphere as Chris was continuing his attacks using PK Fire over and over again, when Lucario finished, he fired the Aura Sphere and General L was getting badly hurted, even if he was a giant, he was losing.

"UUUUUURRRRRRGGGGHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!" He charged up a big dark sphere, he shoot it at Chris, but he used PSI Magnet to absorb the sphere and he was healed.

"Aww, I'm feeling better" Chris said smiling.

General L charged another big dark sphere, Chris knew he was going to do the same move and he activated the PSI Magnet again, but General L stopped and he ran towards Chris and he kicked him, then he procceded to grab him and he threw Chris towards the roof.

"LUCARIO!" Chris yelled in pain, Lucario glared at his enemy and he ran to General L and he started to punch him in his stomach, General L realesed Chris from his grasp and he was about to punch Lucario, but Chris interrupted him with a PK Flash.

"How is he resisting all that damage we have been causing to him?" Chris asked, he was panting heavily.

"He is not going to last any longer, we're winning this fight" Lucario stated.

"10 missiles approaching, they are targetting the gate" ROB said again confirming more missiles.

"10!?" Slippy said surprised.

"Grr...I won't let him laugh at me....I'm coming..." Mewtwo said awakening from his unconsiousness state, he grabbed his right arm with his left hand and he floated slowly.

As the long struggle was continuing, Chris and Lucario were getting exausted, General L, on the other hand, was worse but he was able to stand up.

"GUUUUAAAARRRRRHHHGGGGGG!!!!!" He charged up his fist and it collided with Chris, he was sent flying at high speed crashing to another wall, he yelled in pain and he landed abruptaly on the floor, fainting in the process.

"No...Chris..." Lucario said when he saw Chris unconsious on the floor, then Lucario glanced at General L and he glared menancingly at him, he suddenly started to glow intensely and his eyes turned yellow.

"You're the only one left...this is going to be easy..." General L said panting.

Much for his bad luck, when he blinked, Lucario was already punching him very hard in his body, every single punch Lucario was dealing it was like bombs exploding right in front of General L, Lucario did a series of punchs, kicks, jabs, grabs, Aura Spheres and even Force Palms, General L was getting weaker and weaker, Lucario then stopped in mid-air and he kicked General L very hard on his face that it made him crash quickly into the wall.

"Warning, warning, 100 hundred missiles approaching!" ROB said, a whole horde of bigger missiles came from the vortexes.

"100 missiles?! We can't stop them in time!" Falco said.

"We have to do our best then! Everyone! Focus your lasers on the missiles!" Fox commanded.

"Chris..." Lucario was still glowing and he ran where Chris was laying unconsious, Lucario grabbed Chris in his arms and he looked at his face, there was a little trace of blood coming from his mouth.

"Please...don't die...I beg of you..." Lucario pressed his face on Chris's shoulder, tears were coming from his glowing eyes, suddenly, everything that was making Lucario glowing was transported in Chris's body, he stopped glowing when he realized that Chris was getting healed in every second, not only that, Chris was now the one glowing, he opened his eyes and they were yellow.

"Lucario...please....protect me while I cast the spell" Chris said.

"Spell? What spell?" Lucario asked.

"Just make sure General L doesn't interrupts me, go now!" Lucario placed Chris on the floor.

"YOU LITTLE BRATS!" General L got up panting, he was about to run after the 2 when he suddenly felt a little strange "What?! My...my body! Isn't responding!"

"That must be because of me"

"Mewtwo!" Lucario said the psychic Pok?mon's name, Mewtwo was leaned to a wall lifting General L with one hand using his psychic powers "Hurry up Chris!"

"Great meteors and stars that travels in the space...." Chris chanted, his eyes were closed as he was casting a spell.

"Darn it! They're getting closer!" Fox said, the missiles were almost near the gate "Chris! What are you doing?"

"Please, hear my call..."

"Is he in some kind of trance or something?" Falco asked.

"And eliminate all my foes and difficults in my path..."

"He's scaring me!" Slippy said trembling in fear.

"Because I need to carry on my fight!" Chris opened his glowing eyes, Lucario was left speechless, what was Chris going to cast?

Chris crossed his arms in front of him "PK-" He opened them quickly and he looked at the roof while he floated a little from the floor "STARRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSTOOOOOOORRRRMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!"

"Meteors approaching from above" ROB said, above the space, there were many tiny shiny spots coming from above, everyone who was outside looked and all gasped when they saw something dangerous, big meteors coming straight at them!

"EVERYONE, EVADE THE METEORS!" Peppy commanded, a huge rain of yellow meteors was coming, Fox and his team were trying to get away, until the first meteor was going to hit Fox's Arwing.

"AARRRGGHHHHH!!!!!" Fox yelled closing his eyes, however, the meteor just came passing him without making any trail of destruction, he opened his eyes and he saw his Arwing completely unharmed "What?"

"Look! The meteors aren't harming us!" Slippy said as another meteor passed through him, however, every meteor was directed to every Aparoid and the missiles, the meteors only came there to destroy the Aparoids and the missiles.

Inside the station, the meteors were passing through without making any damage, except they struck General L as he was being destroyed by every meteor, he roared in pain, since Mewtwo was still grabbing him, there was no chance for General L to escape.

"Why are the meteors destroying the Aparoids and not us or the station?" Falco asked confused.

"I may be wrong, but the meteors consider us as their allies" Krystal said.

"Allies? Why?" Slippy asked.

"Chris was the one who called them right? When the meteors came from nowhere, they think we're their allies since Chris consider us as their friends"

"So, let me get this straight, Chris calling the meteors + We, being his friends = Not getting destroyed by the meteors?" Slippy asked confused.

"If you put that in that way, then yes" Krystal said smiling.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!! I WAS SO CLOSE IN KILLING YOU!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" General L yelled. Roy and Pichu regained their consciousness and they appeared behind Mewtwo, when the meteor shower ended, the station was freed from the missiles and the Aparoids, Mewtwo noticed he was holding a trophy with his psychic powers, Shadow Bugs came from the trophy and they dissapeared in front of them.

"Ugh, my head....what happened?" Chris didn't remembered anything when he finished his casting.

"Because of you, the station is safe now" Fox said grinning.

"But...what did I do? Where's General L?"

"He is not living anymore, but instead, we've saved a person" Lucario pointed to the trophy Mewtwo was holding, above the stand, there was a Lucario extending his left arm in front of him.

Mewtwo explained everything to Chris, Roy and Pichu "I used PK Starstorm?" Chris asked pointing at himself.

"Somehow, you called a great ammount of meteors from the space and they eliminated every single Aparoid and missile" Mewtwo pointed out.

Chris looked at his hands "...I need to ask Master Hand about this"

"Phew, I'm going to be thankful for the rest of my life then!" Slippy said smilling.

"Thankful because of what Slippy?" Beltino asked.

Slippy looked at his right, then to his left "To not be on Chris's bad side!" Everyone laughed for a bit, Chris was laughing too, Falco, Peppy, Beltino, Lucario and Mewtwo were only chuckling.

"Oh, by the way everyone, the device it's now completed, thanks for all your help in the battle!" Beltino said.

2 hours later...

Great Fox
Command room

"Well, it's time to say good bye" Roy said.

"What? You're leaving now?" Slippy asked surprised.

"Since the Primids are gone from this world, we need to go to the other worlds to save them, it's a shame we can't stay any longer here with all of you" Chris answered.

"You're only leaving all the fun to us!" Falco said.

"Are you showing-off?" Chris asked.

"He does most of the time" Slippy pointed out.

"Hey!" Falco glared at Slippy.

"Anyway," Chris looked at Fox "We have to get going now, we need to return to Master Hand"

Fox nodded "I know, it's your own mission after all"

"And do me a favor Fox"

"What favor?"

"Eliminate the Aparoids for us"

Fox smiled "Alright' I'll do it"

"Chris, let's go" Lucario said.

"Good luck guys!" Slippy said waving his hand.

"Be careful on your mission" Peppy said.

"I'll always be rooting for you" Krystal said.

"If you ever need my help, don't forget to call me!" Falco said.

Fox made a soldier salute, then all the Star Fox team did the same "Take care Chris, and everyone else"

"I...I won't cry! I won't-WAHHHH!!!" Pichu was now crying since he was leaving, Chris grabbed Pichu and he panted his back.

"I will, don't worry!" Chris said smiling, he took out the Wiimote and he made the vortex to the Smash Mansion, he was the first walking in the vortex with Pichu on his shoulders, then Lucario followed him behind, then Roy, then Mewtwo holding psychically the Lucario trophy, after all of them stepped inside, the vortex dissapeared.

"Now let's go, we need to defeat the Aparoids in their own home!" Fox commanded.

"For Chris?" Slippy asked smiling, Falco, Krystal, ROB and Peppy looked at Fox.

"For Chris and everyone else" Fox said.

"I'm Chris!"

"I'm Lucario"

"Guess what Lucario? We're going to Sinnoh!"

"Really? For what?"

"Riley's Lucario wants to return to Sinnoh to find Riley, but since there are not Primids there, you, along with Riley's Lucario and me are going"

"And where we will start?"

"...Well...where going to start here..."

"...Oh no....Isn't that city the home of that Gym Leader?"

"I'm afraid so"

"...We're in trouble"

"Next time: The search for Riley in Veilstone City!"