News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest (Megaman Legends Arc)

Started by DededeCloneChris, March 04, 2008, 02:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 29: Flowers and pellets

"-Pikmin!" He pointed to the box of Pikmin, on the screen, Olimar's icon was getting darker.

"Now choose who is going to go with you" Master Hand said looking at the Smashers. Chris turned his back to see them.

"If anyone wants to go with me to this world, please raise your hand" Chris said smiling, for his surprise, everyone raised their hands, even Crazy Hand, but his brother slapped him "Um, if anyone wants to stay in the Mansion, please raise your hand" Nobody raised their hands, Master Hand slapped his brother and he and Crazy raised their hands "Fine, you can go with me" Chris frowned to himself as he summoned the portal. Chris, Lucario, Mewtwo, Roy, Pichu, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Pit, Popo and Nana stepped inside and the portal vanished.

"Brother, do you think they will be alright? Sending 10 persons to a single world can be disastrous" Master Hand asked.

"ARGH! I HATE TO THINK!" Crazy Hand floated like crazy and he fell fainting.

"I just wonder, why are you so crazy anyway? Wait, I don't wonder it just this time, I ALWAYS WONDER EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE, WHY ARE YOU SO CRAZY?!" Master Hand's voice echoed through all the empty halls of the Mansion.

Pikmin

The Distant Spring
Landing Site

Plucked from the ground, gathered together, and ignored
Yet we don?t ask that you love us
(Part of the translated lyric of "Ai No Uta")

"BIBIIIIIIII!!!!!" A sound coming from a whistle echoed through the area, a little person with a helmet, a space suit, closed eyes, a big pink nose and a little red light attached to the helmet was commanding a large group of plants, the plants were actually living, they were oddly curious, red, yellow and blue were the colors of their bodies, some of them had flowers, buds, or leafs over their heads, which the first one would increase their speed.

The little man saw a group of red plants coming to an onion, 20 of them were carrying a big, red pellet with the number "10" on it, probably because they were listening to the little man's order.

The Distant Spring
Sky

A portal appeared in the sky of the Distant Spring, our 10 heroes stepped outside of it and the portal dissapeared.

"What a pretty view from mid-air" Nana said looking at a distant valley.

"I feel like I have become smaller" Chris said.

"Aww, the air, my favorite place in the world" Pit said.

"Wait, what did Nana said just a moment ago?" Pikachu asked.

"I don't know, something about mid-air" Jigglypuff responded. Mewtwo looked below him and there was the ground far away from his feet.

"Were standing in the air without a platform to stand up" Mewtwo said.

"Oh, great" Pichu said. After some seconds of blinking, everyone realized their current status.

"MID-AIR?!" Everyone shouted in unison, and then they started to fall to ground, except for Pit, Jigglypuff and Mewtwo, who just descended slowly. Chris yelled in terror, but Lucario grabbed him, Popo and Nana were falling whle they were spinning, Pichu and Pikachu were also falling while spinning, Roy, meanwhile, was in a praying position saying something in Japanese.

The Distant Spring
Landing Site

The red plants were close to reach the red onion with the big pellet above their little hands, the little man was waiting, he knew with 10 more plants, his work on recovering the missing parts of his ship would be faster and easier.

Just as the red plants were going to reach the red onion...

He saw 7 shadows above the big red pellet, they were increasing in size every second, he looked up and he saw the 7 figures falling at great speed over the pellet.

BUMP!

They jumped, the pellet saved their lives, but unfortunately, the red plants below the pellet were crushed by the pellet itself, 1 red plant escaped from his death and sighed in relief, but Popo fell above him, killing the red plant in the process. Then Pit, Jigglypuff and Mewtwo came floating to the ground.

"Good news, the number 10 is our lucky number!" Pichu said jumping happily over the pellet.

Chris looked around and he saw 3 onions, a ship, 80 plants of different colors and the little man staring at them with his arms pointing at the floor in disappointment after the death of his little group of red plants "Hello?" He said confused.

The little man only stared at them, then he turned his back and he took out a book for write. It was apparently a journal.

Day 24
The sky is my enemy
Today 10 unknown persons from the sky came above the pellet that the red Pikmin were carrying at their onion, unfortunately, my Pikmin were crushed by the pellet, something tells me that the sky doesn't wants me to return to my lovely home planet, Hocotate, oh, how much I miss my wife and my daughter, my work it's going to be harder than I imagined it would be

He kept his journal in some place of his suit and he walked to the group.

"Hi, are you Olimar?" Chris asked.

The little man gasped after he heard his name coming from a unknown person "Ho-how did you knew my name?"

"It's just a question"

"Oh, I see, yes, my name is indeed Olimar"

Everybody introduced themselves to Olimar.

"So, it's the sky mad at me because I want to leave this planet?" Olimar asked.

"...The sky is mad at you? Why?" Popo asked.

"Because you 7 came falling above my red Pikmin who were carrying that big pellet you're standing on, and they died afterwards" Olimar pointed to 19 red ghosts resembling Pikmins from below the pellet. One came below Popo's butt. Pichu gasped when saw a red ghost in front of him and he hid behind Pikachu.

"No, we just came here to help you" Pikachu said.

"By killing my Red Pikmin?" Olimar asked with crossed arms.

"No!" Nana shouted.

"Then, I'd appreciate your help very much, I need to return to my planet in 6 days, you see, my ship, The S.S. Dolphin needs his parts to fly to the space, and with the help of the Pikmin it's easy to recollect them," He turned his back "But there are animals and beasts roaming all over the planet to stop my progress, and this place it's new for me, there are 10 parts of my ship scattered around"

"Then we would be glad to help you!" Chris said smiling.

"You can?! Thank you so much! It's really a miracle to meet all of you!" Olimar said, his Pikmin were jumping, although they weren't smiling of the fact they didn't had mouths, they were shouting in happiness.

Day 24
The sky is my friend
It turns out that they are willing to help me in returning to my planet! I couldn't believe it, is a step closer to escape from this planet, or 10 more steps closer since they are 10, but I wonder, can they be of help to me? I still have in mind the dead of my 20 red Pikmins though

"Huh?" Chris heard the Primid Radar beeping loudly, after looking at it, there was a high emergency of Primid activity sprouting at every area of the Distant Spring! "We've got company! Primids are starting to appear all over the place!"

Olimar asked about what were the Primids, after explaining everything to him, he used his map from the Dolphin to locate the missing parts "I have located all the missing parts, but I can see those Primids things guarding them, also, they have possesed every beast in this place too, we should separate in groups of 3 or 2 to gather the parts"

Groups:

Group 1: Olimar, Chris and Lucario

Group 2: Roy, Pichu and Pikachu

Group 3: Jigglypuff and Mewtwo

Group 4: Pit, Popo and Nana

"Group 1 is going to the north, group 2 to the east, group 3 to the south and finally group 4 to the west" Olimar said. Everyone formed the groups, after that, they nodded to each other and they went to different directions of the Distant Spring.

After walking about 10 seconds, Olimar, Chris, Lucario and an army of 80 blue Pikmin saw a group of Primids surrounding the first part of the ship above a high place to reach.

"How are we suppose to reach that?" Chris asked. Olimar saw a slope where he could throw the Pikmins in so they could walk all the way up to the part behind the Primids, Olimar threw 30 of them and they walked to the top of the slope. The unsuspecting Primids were looking at the wrong directions, the Blue Pikmins only pushed them to the lake and they drowned.

"They drowned in that height of the water? How pathetic" Chris said frowning, the Primids drowned from the water that was only reaching their foots. He saw Lucario with the Blue Pikmins on the top, the part of the ship was laying there, so they grabbed it, although Lucario was able to lift it with both hands, and the Blue Pikmins returned to Olimar. Above the machine, there was a fraction, below the line there was a 20, but above the line, there was 100 on it, meaning that Lucario's lift power is of 100.

"Um, where should I command the Pikmin now?" Olimar asked looking around, he saw various sticks pilled above each other, he ordered the Pikmins to build a bridge with the sticks, from the other side of the lake, Roy, Pichu and Pikachu were hiding from a sleeping black Bulbear, and it was possesed by the Primids, there was a dark aura coming from his mouth.

"Alright, here is the plan, you 2 will use Thunder of both sides of that beast, then I'll use my Flare Blade to burn it to crisp!" Roy said excited.

"Burn it to crisp?" Pichu and Pikachu asked in unison confused.

"Just go there and zap him!" Roy pointed to the sleeping beast, Pichu and Pikachu walked silently towards the creature, after one was behind and the other was in front, both shouted their names and a lightning bolt came strucking them down, the intensity of the thunder awakened the Bulbear who furiously roared, Roy came in and he used his Flare Blade to "Burn it to crisp" as he said, however, it wasn't enough to destroy him.

"The Primids must have increased his force while he is under their control!" Pichu said running away from the black Bulborb, the bulborb stopped to inhale air, then surprisingly, he made a flame thrower from his mouth, Roy gasped when he saw the big stream of fire chasing after Pichu, but Pikachu pushed Pichu out of the way and they evaded the furious fire.

"Don't tell me they also gave him fire attacks!" Pikachu said.

"Look out Roy!" Pichu shouted to Roy, the red haired swordsman saw the big fire shooting Bulborb running at him, he gulped and he ran away from him, the black Bulbear was shooting fire balls at Roy, who fortunately evaded all of them, Roy looked around for something to hide, he was running inside the pond, the Bulbear was still following him, but when the Bulbear felt the water on his feet, he looked down and...he died?

"Huh? What happened?" Roy asked, he approached carefully to the Bulbear, he poked it with his finger on the nose and it didn't budge.

"Is he dead?" Pichu asked poking his eye.

"Looks like it, maybe his weakness was the water and he died" Pikachu said.

The bridge that the Blue Pikmin were building was complete, Olimar came from the crowd and he saw another part near where the Bulbear was, he ordered the Pikmin to carry the part to the Dolphin, Roy, Pichu and Pikachu followed him with the Pikmins.

DededeCloneChris

To the south of the Landing Site, Jigglypuff was exploring the area along with Mewtwo.

"Stop" Mewtwo said hiding behind a log, Jigglypuff hid along him "What is it?"

"There are 3 frogs guarding a part, they are also possesed, their strength and speed were increased too"

"Do you have any idea to defeat them?"

"Yes I do" Mewtwo said grinning.

The 3 frogs were also surrounded by a dark aura, they were just walking to any side without anything special to do, except for guarding a part of the ship. Mewtwo floated quickly between them and they jumped high in the air to crush Mewtwo with their weights, Mewtwo passed from below them and they crashed their stomachs to the water, making a big splash.

Mewtwo's idea was to get them close so Jigglypuff could use her move Rest to create a chain reaction that would make them blast off to the sky, then Mewtwo would use a barrage of tiny Shadow Balls to destroy them.

For the luck of the Psychic Pok?mon, they landed very close to each other, Jigglypuff floated quickly at them and she used Rest just on the middle of the group of frogs, the frogs were blasting off to the sky and Mewtwo fired several tiny Shadow Balls at them, but they were still living, Jigglypuff saw her oportunity and floated to the air, the frogs were still so close to each other, she used a powerful Pound and they yelled in pain, they fell on the water and Jigglypuff landed above them, and she spun and made a pose.

"Show off later, we still have more work to do" Mewtwo said floating away with arms crossed, Jigglypuff just inflated herself in rage and she followed Mewtwo.

Pit, Popo and Nana found a part of the Dolphin close to the Landing Site, it was above a odd looking maze, Pit flew over the maze and he landed near the part, Popo and Nana used their move Belay to grab onto the ledge and they climbed.

"Let's attach this part with a rope and you will bring it down the wall carefully" Popo said taking a rope from his back.

"I agree, but don't drop it above me" Pit said, he stood near the edge as Popo and Nana were tieing up the part with the rope, after they finished, Pit flew to the ground and he flew again to the ledge, the part was coming and he placed his hands below the object, Popo and Nana were pulling it down slowly so Pit could bring it to the ground without dropping it.

"Guys, could you hurry up please? My wings aren't going to resist for much longer!" Pit said under the part, Popo and Nana nodded to each other and they stopped grabbing the rope, and the part fell along with Pit to the ground, fortunately, the part was unharmed, but unfortunately, Pit served as a perfect couch for it.

"Pit! Are you okay?" Popo asked from the ledge worried.

"Yeah! Just a few bones are not responding, but other than that, I'm fine!" Pit said making a thumbs up under the part. Popo and Nana looked confused and they climbed down the ledge and helped Pit to get out of the part, after that, they carried the part to the Dolphin.

Roy, Pichu and Pikachu saw another part far away on the water, but there was a swarm of 3 eyeless beast with dark aura surrounding the part, but Pichu and Pikachu ordered Roy to step out of the water.

"What are you 2 gonna do?" Roy asked.

"Just watch, Pichu, are you ready?" Pikachu asked. Pichu nodded smiling and they casted another Thunder, the electricity electrocuted all the water of the area and the blue beasts yelled in pain and they died instantly, the part was now safe to take. The trio walked towards the part and they carried it to the Dolphin.

"What a great idea Pikachu" Roy remarked.

"Yeah, if you were inside the water, you could be zapped badly" Pikachu said laughing a bit.

Unfortunately, Pikachu did electrocuted a person inside the water from far away.

"Chris!" Lucario shouted, Chris was actually inside the water when Pikachu and Pichu used Thunder, and his hair was pointing to all directions.

"No Lucario, you don't have to worry about me, worry about the debt of the Hospital" He said and he fell to the water. Lucario just frowned and he carried Chris in his back.

"Did you hear something?" Roy asked as he and the duo of electric Pok?mon were walking to the Dolphin.

"Nah, must be the wind or anything else" Pichu said.

Back with Mewtwo and Jigglypuff, they saw a part behind a thick wall that can be destroyed. But Mewtwo told Jigglypuff to stay in her place, Mewtwo levitated to the other side and he used his Psychic powers to lift the part, he glowed in a pink light and he pointed to the other side of the wall and the part floated to the other side, Mewtwo floated too.

"Go with Pit, Popo and Nana, I can carry this by myself" Mewtwo said, Jigglypuff nodded and she headed to where Pit, Popo and Nana were. The 3 retro Smashers were heading further to the West after delivering their part to the ship. Olimar, Chris and Lucario headed to the center of the place to locate another part guarded by a big black beetle. Olimar saw fire pillars coming from the holes, he told Chris and Lucario to stay put until he returned with Red Pikmins.

Far to the West, Pit, Popo and Nana were fighting againts another Bulbear surrounded by dark aura.

"This thing doesn't die!" Pit said shooting many arrows at the beast, not only the attack was weak, but it enraged more and more the Bulbear, Popo and Nana were fighting againts 3 little versions of the big Bulbear, and they were fast.

"Squall Hammer!" They shouted spinning with their hammers, the little Bulbears were dumb enough to approach the spinning duo, each one was punched by the hammers, they shook their heads and prepared their fangs to bite them. Popo and Nana were unguarded after stopping their attack.

Then Jigglypuff came from the South with a powerful Rollout attack, it hits one of the little Bulbears, creating a chain reaction by bumping into the remaining Bulbears and they crash into a wall, then they died.

"Thanks Jigglypuff!" Both Ice Climbers thanked the Singer Pok?mon.

"We have to save Pit!" Jigglypuff pointed to Pit, who was inside the big Bulbear's mouth.

"Oh my god! He is eating him!" Nana said in shock, the little trio charged at the big beast, the Bulbear spitts Pit out and the angel crash with Jigglypuff, the Ice Climbers jumps high in the air and they use their hammers in the head of the black Bulborb, he screams in pain and he faints.

"Pit! Are you alright?" Nana asked worried.

"After being crushed by a machine, and being eaten by a big monster, I'm not fine at all!" Pit said annoyed. The Ice Climbers looks down sadly and Pit shooks his head "But you've saved me from that monster, so I should thank you 3" Pit said smiling, Popo and Nana looks at Pit and smiles.

"Ahem"

"Oh, sorry Jigglypuff" Pit got out from above Jigglypuff. After a moment, they start to head farther to the West.

Back with Mewtwo, he reunites with Roy, Pichu and Pikachu, Mewtwo tells them that there aren't more parts to the East, so they decide to go to the West and aid Pit, Popo, Nana and Jigglypuff, Olimar came with his army of Blue Pikmins and he tells them to return to their Onion, then he goes below the Red Onion and calls 70 Red Pikmins to help him, Roy and Pichu decides to acompany Olimar, they follow him while Mewtwo and Pikachu heads to where Pit, Popo, Nana and Jigglypuff are.

"Didn't Olimar told us about a big black beetle in this area?" Chris asked, he didn't saw any big black beetle around the area with fire.

"I can't see that bug here, but something is telling me the contrary" Lucario said narrowing his eyes.

"I've returned!"

"Olimar, there isn't any black beetle here" Chris said.

Olimar rubbed his helmet "But my radar told me about him, I fought one in the Forest of Hope a days ago"

"Let's just search for him inside this area" Roy said, everyone nodded and they along with the army of Red Pikmin stepped inside the wooden floor while they were evading the fire coming from the ground.

Meanwhile, Pit, Popo, Nana and Jigglypuff were trying to get 2 parts at the corners of the West of the Distant Spring. One was near a shore, Popo and Nana were heading there and the other was high above a block of cement, Pit and Jigglypuff went there.

"Hey Popo!" Pit shouted.

"What Pit?" Popo asked.

"Do you have any trouble with that part?"

"Nope! We can carry this to ship by ourselves, what about you?"

"We can carry this without problems too!"

"Alright, let's head back to the ship!"

Just then, Mewtwo and Pikachu came, Pikachu went to help Pit and Jigglypuff, Mewtwo lifted the part of Popo and Nana with his psychic powers, both Ice Climbers thanked the Psychic Pok?mon and he just nodded. The 6 were heading back to the Dolphin and after that, they were going to reunite with Olimar and the others for the part guarded by the black beetle.

"I can't see either the beetle or the part here" Chris said.

"Keep looking around, it gotta be somewhere around" Roy said.

"But there isn't any of them!" Pichu said "It's just the fire, the big yellow pellet from over there and the weird black wood in the floor!"

"Pichu is right, we can't find anything else in this are-wait, what did you said about the floor?" Chris asked.

"That it's black?" Pichu replied confused.

They looked below and the floor was black, after some seconds, the ground started to shake and they quickly left the area, the wood serving as wall was becoming crumbles and the fire stopped coming from the floor, they watched the area being destroyed by itself and Pichu hid behind Chris in terror, suddenly, the floor was starting to shake violently and then, the big black beetle came from it.

"Impossible! This one is even bigger than the last one I fought before!" Olimar said surprised.

"Look! There is that dark aura surrounding him too!" Pichu pointed at the black aura coming from the body of the big black beetle.

"There is no other way but to fight this thing and retrieve the part from him!" Roy said taking out his sword.

"Then, we have to fight the Armored Cannon Beetle, or in this case, I shall name this one, Armored Primid Beetle" Olimar stated.

Preview of the next chapter

"Greetings, I'm Captain Olimar"

"I'm Pichu!"

"Why are the Primids so interested in taking this world?"

"Not only they want to take this world, but other worlds too"

"Really? Then I should fight to save the world of the Pikmin?"

"Yes! We can defeat them if you help us!"

"...Okay, I will help you"

"Next time: One big trouble!"

Do you want to save your data?

Yes

Overwrite file?

Yes

The Distant Spring
Chris, Lucario, Pichu, Roy, Mewtwo, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers, Pit, Olimar

Triforce_Luigi

Um... Good chapter! I like the idea of getting the parts like in the game, but I have one question.

How is it that a Wii Remote lets them go into games that are from consoles that aren't the Wii?

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 30: One big trouble!

Ai No Uta

"Um, that music doesn't fits with this battle you know" Chris said, breaking the fourth wall.

Tane No Uta

"Next please!"

Snowman

"NO!"

Wildlands

"JUST NO! Here's a hint, we're fighting againts a boss"

Boss Battle Song 1

"That's better" Chris said smiling.

"Who were you talking to?" Olimar asked confused.

"With nobody" He frowned.

The Distant Spring
Landing Site

"Hey, did you hear that?" Roy asked hearing various loud steps from the West.

"It looks like a enormous enemy is fighting againts the others" Pit said.

"We should hurry up and help them!" Pichu said.

The Distant Spring
Armored Primid Beetle area

The APB was 2 times bigger than the common one, a dark aura was surrounding his body, his 6 legs were black along with all of his body, the only part of his body that wasn't black was his orange mouth. His skin was like a thick shield protecting him from any attack. He inhaled some air and...

"Watch out for his rocks!" Olimar said, the APB fired big rocks, but they were a lot different, they were big, fast and also they were burning.

"AGH!"

"CHRI-UGH!"

"OH N-WAAAHH!"

"GUY-AAAHHH!"

"RED PIKMI-NO!"

The big rocks of fire crashed to all of them, they were fast and nobody was able to dodge that attack, fortunately for Olimar, his Red Pikmin were unharmed.

"What...are we going to do to defeat him?" Chris said getting up.

"His mouth is his weak point, we need to throw something at it and he will open his back, after that, we need to attack his back!" Olimar said, he got up and quickly ran to the mouth of the beast with his army of Red Pikmin following him, he grabbed one of his Pikmin "Stucky, shut his mouth!" Olimar threw the Red Pikmin with the name of Stucky to the mouth, the APB choked a little and he opened his back, revealing a redish skin under the black shield.

"Now attack! It's our oportunity!" Roy yelled running to the back, but the APB closed his back after 5 seconds of being opened and Stucky came out, crawling back to Olimar's side.

"But, how?" Olimar asked "He shouldn't close his back now!"

"Maybe the Primids had made the time lesser when he closes his back" Pichu said. The APB inhaled more air and everyone hid behind walls, rocks and dead corpses of previous enemies defeated, but the fiery rocks destroyed every single place to hide.

"This thing is nearly invincible! What can we do to defeat him?" Chris asked.

"Hmm, if the status of him was increased, we should increase our attacks as well" Lucario said.

"Do you mean if an enemy multiplied his force by 2, we should multiply ours by 2 too?" Roy asked.

"That is my idea" Lucario replied back.

"In that case..." Chris looked at Olimar "Olimar, throw 5 Red Pikmins at his mouth!"

"Five?"

Chris nodded "His mouth's size was increased too right? More Pikmins can enter to it right?"

Olimar saw the mouth of the beast and he noticed the size "You're..you're right! I can do that!"

"Watch out! He is shooting more rocks!" Roy yelled as five more rocks were coming at them, it was too late for evading the rocks, they closed their eyes to try to resist the attack.

"...Huh? What happened?" Pichu asked as he was opening his eyes, he saw Pikachu standing in front of him "Pikachu! What happened to the rock?"

"It's gone, I used a thunder to destroy it" He said, the second group joined the first group at the perfect time, Pit was in front of Chris using his Mirror Shield to reflect the rock, Popo and Nana were guarding Olimar and his Pikmin using their move Blizzard to freeze the rocks, Mewtwo used his psychic powers to reflect the rock coming to Lucario and Jigglypuff used her move Rest right at the rock coming to Roy.

"Now! Olimar, it's your chance!" Chris said, Olimar nodded and he ran with his Pikmin to the APB, Popo and Nana were protecting him from the fiery rocks and he managed to throw 5 Red Pikmins (One of them was Stucky) and the bug opened his back again, this time, it didn't closed and Olimar ran behind the bug and threw as many Pikmins that he could throw.

"Let's help him!" Roy said running to the back, Pikachu, Lucario and Chris ran with him and they saw the redish back of the monster, Roy and Chris jumped to his back and stabbed it with their swords, Lucario used his spike of his right arm, stabbing the back too, Pikachu was making electricity around his body to electrocute him. After 10 seconds, the APB closed his back again and they jumped to the ground.

"Olimar, do it again!" Chris said.

"Everybone, take cover! He is firing more rocks!"

The APB fired more rocks at them, fortunately, Pikachu, Pit, Mewtwo, the Ice Climbers and Jigglypuff served as good shields to stay unharmed. Olimar acted quickly and he ran again to the APB with his Pikmin and threw more at his mouth, the APB opened again his back and the same group from before along with the Pikmins did the same tactic again.

"Huh? OLIMAR! LOOK OUT! HE IS SPITTING OUT ANOTHER ROCK!" Roy said pointing to a rock coming from the mouth, the 5 Red Pikmin were yelling in terror inside the mouth, unfortunately Olimar tripped on the ground and he was at the range of the attack, Mewtwo tried to float quickly to protect him, but he was quite far away from him, Olimar ducked and he waited for the attack.

"PI-CHU!" Pichu shouted from behind the beast, he made a Thunder Jolt which bounced on the ground at it merely touched the back of the APB, and for the surprise of everyone, the APB roared in pain and he fell to his right side, Roy, Chris, Lucario and Pikachu jumped to the ground and the dark aura surrounding the beetle came out as Shadow Bugs and they vanished in thin air, the APB turned back to the Armored Cannon Beetle but still, he died curling his 6 legs above his stomach, and another part came from his mouth.

"Victory!" Yelled Roy with his sword pointing to the sky.

"Pikmins! Carry the part and the corpse!" Olimar ordered, his army of Red Pikmin lifted the part and corpse of the ACB, but then, an alarm was coming from his suit "Night is going to fall very soon! Hurry up everyone and report back to the Landing Site!" He ran to ship with everyone else.

"For what?" Chris asked.

"The beasts are more active in the night and they always are searching for more food to eat, and that food can be us!" Olimar said.

The Distant Spring
Landing Site

Luckily, Olimar did found the other parts of the ship at time, the area was empty of the S.S. Dolphin parts.

"I...can't take the Pikmin off the ground in time!" Olimar was plucking every Pikmin from the ground that the corpse of the ACB left behind, unfortunately, there wasn't time left to pluck all of them in time.

"Let me help you!" Chris ran to help Olimar, after he plucked one Pikmin, he glowed in a bright light for a little moment and he got another job at his disposal, his clothes of Swordsman changed and was now wearing a helmet on his head with a blue light on the top, his clothes were now the standard clothes he was always using, he also saw a whistle in his right hand, and the Pikmin he plucked from the ground was behind him.

Pikmin Captain

The only way to fight in this job is by ordering your Pikmin to attack any enemy, you need to have at least one or more Pikmin to exploit this job to the fullest, use the whistle to call them back and then command again!

10!

"What's wrong with this Pikmin? He doesn't wants to return to his onion!" Chris said.

9!

"Tell him to do it!" Olimar said.

8!

"Go and return to your onion now!" Chris said pointing at the red onion, the Red Pikmin nodded and he climbed one of the 3 legs of the onion.

7!

"You need to hang into something to escape from this place!" Olimar said inside his ship.

6!

"But, what?" Pichu asked.

5!

"Hmm..." Roy looked at the legs of the onions.

4!

"Think...think...think..." Pikachu said in a thinking position.

3!

"GRAB THE LEGS OF THE ONIONS!" Roy said grabbing a leg of the Blue Onion, everybody looked at each one and nodded.

2!

Chris and Lucario grabbed the remaining 2 legs of the Blue Onion, Pichu, Jigglypuff and Pikachu grabbed the legs of the Yellow onion.

1!

Mewtwo, Pit and the Ice Climbers grabbed the legs of the Red Onion.

0!

"Ignition!" Olimar shouted, his ship was starting to take off to the sky, the 3 onion along with the 10 Smashers took off from the ground, they saw many bugs coming from the ground and searching for food as Olimar told them before. They sighed in relief and looked above the night of the sky.

"That was close...thank you for assisting me" Olimar said.

"No problem, but," Chris saw the Primid Radar and it was still red "There are still Primids in this world"

"I've located another place to find another part, its only one, so this should be easy for us, I shall call that place "The Final Trial" " Olimar said.

"What are we going to do meanwhile?" Popo asked.

"We're going to land near the top of a mountain to rest, there aren't monsters in that area" Olimar said commanding his ship to land near the top of a close mountain, the onions followed him with the others, after landing, they started to set a camp with a bonfire and they sat close to the fire.

"Olimar..."

"Yes Nana?"

"Why did you landed in this planet? I mean, I can see you didn't wanted to be here in the first place"

Olimar looks to the sky "You're right Nana...I didn't wanted to land in this planet, it was an accident while I was in my vacations, a meteor crashed into my ship and I fell to this land, all the 30 parts of my ship scattered around, so when I woke up from my unconsciousness state, the first thing I saw was my ship in a destroyed state, then I looked around and I found the red onion of the Red Pikmin, after plucking out my first Pikmin, he was curious about me, then he followed me wherever I was going..."

30 minutes later...

"And then my task for recovering the missing parts started to unfold, with the help of the Pikmin, it was going to be easier, I miss my family and my job back in Hocotate"

"That was an interesting story Olimar" Pikachu remarked.

"Thanks, but after we recover the last part, I'm going to return to Hocotate"

"Don't worry, with us helping you, there is no chance in failing in this mission" Roy stated.

"I'm sure of that" Olimar said.

After an hour, they fell asleep, Popo and Nana were sleeping close to each other, Olimar was sleeping near his ship, Mewtwo was sleeping while meditating above some rocks, Roy was sleeping behind a rock, Pichu, Pikachu and Jigglypuff were sleeping with their backs close to each other, Pit was sleeping near the onions and finally Lucario was sleeping, he was sat and leaned to a wall with Chris's head (He took off his helmet first) resting on his lap.

But little did they know that someone was watching them from the top of the mountain above the highest point. A person wearing a brown hood and a cape covering his whole body was there.

"Those are my enemies right Lord Tabuu?"

"Exactly" Tabuu reasured in his mind.

"They look pretty weak if you ask me"

"Don't underestimate them, especially that boy and that Lucario"

He looks at Chris and Lucario "They look weaker"

"What did I told you before? Don't underestimate them or you will suffer the consequences"

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say my Lord"

"Listen well, your mission will start tomorrow in the morning, you will attack when I say the order understood?"

"You know that I hate to wait, because stopping isn't in my dictionary"

"Too bad, you have to listen to me"

"That is the only worse part of this, listening to you"

"Do you want to be turned into a trophy?"

"Wha-no! I don't want to be turned into a trophy! Everything but that!"

"Then follow my orders and you will be fine"

He gritted his teeths "Fine"

Lucario's ears perked up a little and he wakes up and he looks to the source of the voices, after he turned his head, the black figure dissapeared before making contact with Lucario's sight, the Aura Pok?mon grunted a little at this.

"Lucario...what is it?" Said Chris, awakening up by opening his eyes a little.

"It's nothing, go to sleep now"

"..Fine..good night" Chris wispered smiling and he fell asleep again, Lucario smiled a little and he went back to sleep.

Day 24
Last night
Today my new friends helped me in finding the remaining parts of my ship, unfortunately, there is one last part hidden in "The Final Trial" I wonder if we can get it without problems, and I hope my company is well as family is too, I just need some rest and tomorrow it's going to be the final day with me and the Pikmin

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on April 16, 2008, 08:24:06 PM
Um... Good chapter! I like the idea of getting the parts like in the game, but I have one question.

How is it that a Wii Remote lets them go into games that are from consoles that aren't the Wii?
In terms of traveling, the Wiimote is an improved version of a KeyBlade. :D

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 16, 2008, 08:57:59 PM

So we're gonna have characters killing things with giant wii remotes? O.O :P

Lol, makes sense. Good chapter, but... Olimar... name his Pikmin? All one hundred?!

jnfs2014

Chris, no offense, but you need to use periods.
Example I:

"But I don't wanna go"

Example II:

"But I don't wanna go."

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on April 17, 2008, 04:08:46 PM
Chris, no offense, but you need to use periods.
Example I:

"But I don't wanna go"

Example II:

"But I don't wanna go."
But I've seen many fan fictions without dots.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on April 17, 2008, 03:43:47 PM

Lol, makes sense. Good chapter, but... Olimar... name his Pikmin? All one hundred?!
Unfortunately, this is not Disney or Square-Enix story, the Wiimote only serves as travelling tool...for now.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 17, 2008, 07:31:55 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on April 17, 2008, 03:43:47 PM

Unfortunately, this is not Disney or Square-Enix story, the Wiimote only serves as travelling tool...for now.

"For now"?! So Chris is gonna get some new ability involving the wiimote and killing Primids... O.O

DededeCloneChris

The next morning...

The Final Trial
Landing Site

"This is the last place?" Pit asked.

"Yes, the final part it's just close to our location" Olimar responded.

"You know, something is telling me that someone is waiting for us" Pichu said rubbing his chin.

"And you're correct!"

"Who's there?!" Pit asked taking out his dual swords.

Above a hill, the same dark hooded person from yesterday appeared, he was surrounded in a dark aura and his face was covered by the hood.

"Heh, so you were the ones who has been causing a lot of trouble to my Lord right?"

"Well duh!" Pikachu said.

"Tsk tsk tsk," He shook his head "You're not going to live if you continue to do this!"

"Actually, if we continue at this rate, this should be no problem at all" Chris said. The dark hooded person suddenly appeared in front of him in less than a second "What the.."

"I like your style, but unfortunately if you want to fight againts me, you'll have to wait until another time" He said smirking inside the hood. Lucario got enraged a little and he tried to land a punch to his face, but he appeared right above the hill.

"You need to be faster than that, you turtle!" He taunted.

"Grr"

"Lucario, don't listen to him" Chris said.

"Fine" He said.

"And without further interruptions..." He showed his left hand, it was a glove and he snapped his fingers, then a ridicoulous amount of different Primids appeared surrounding the 11 Smashers, there were Floows, Primids, Glices, Glunders, Glires, Roaders between many other types "Here is my little welcome committee, hope you get some fun!" Then he dissapeared.

"His lord must be very angry at us for sending this kind of welcome committee" Roy said.

"Sooo...are we gonna fight them to get through?" Popo asked. A Roader was going to ram him but Nana pushed him and they evaded the Roader.

"That is a yes!" Chris said.

Underworld

Olimar went to his ship to take more Pikmins, but Bytans blocked his way and they multiplied, Pit was firing arrows at their eyes and they died, but they were multiplying at a fast rate, Mewtwo used his psychic slashs to take out the Bytans, hopefully Olimar came back with 50 Blue Pikmins and 30 Yellow Pikmins. He ordered his army to attack every single one Bytan, and they did it successfully.

"Hey Olimar, can I take some Pikmin from you?" Chris asked.

"Okay, you can" Olimar replied.

Chris used his whistle and 40 Blue Pikmins ran to his back "Hey, what kind of special abilities have these Pikmins?"

"They can breath under the water"

"And?"

"That's all"

"...To the water!" Chris said running with his army of Blue Pikmin. Various Glices blocked his way, but the Blue Pikmin attacked them and they went down "Although they are very good in my opinion" Chris said smiling.

Floows were attacking Popo and Nana, but they stopped in mid-air and the Ice Climbers approached curiously to them "Why are they stopping?" Popo asked. The Floows suddenly realesed various ghostly images and terrorific screams around his labeled bodies and the Ice Climbers suffered a lot of damage "Nana...are you alright?" Popo asked worried "Yes..I'm fine...but they are gonna get it now!" She said with her hammer ready to hit the Floows, Popo joined her and they fought againts the Floows.

"Hmph" Mewtwo was getting attacked by a Roturret (The enemy with a skull face and stays in mid-air firing 6 bullets at you) the Roturret shot 6 rounds of bullets, but Mewtwo just stood there in the middle "Your blind spot it's so obvious to discover" Then the psychic Pok?mon proceeded to used a charged Shadow Ball, after that, he used his Teleport move and he appeared behind the Roturret, and followed his barrage of attacks with several psychic slashs and the Roturret blasted off, Mewtwo grinned a little and he floated away.

"Pi-Pikachu! Help me!" Pichu was being surrounded by Sword Primids, Pikachu was occupied with several Glices rolling after him, instead of Pikachu's help, Jigglypuff came using Rollout, but it only defeated one of the Sword Primids, but Pichu summoned his bravery and he used a Thunder, he was struck by it, but the electric attack electrocuted all of the Sowrd Primids and Pichu was a little dizzy after using Thunder, Jigglypuff slapped his face and Pichu returned to normal.

Meanwhile, Olimar was commanding his Pikmin to build a bridge with sticks, Chris came with his Blue Pikmin and he ordered them to help building the bridge.

"Chris, look behind you!" Olimar said, a Greap was about to slice him with his razor blades, Chris gasped but Lucario appeared in front of him and he stopped both razor blades with his hands extended, Chris saw his oportunity and he ordered some Pikmin to attack the head of the Greap, he threw 30 Blue Pikmin at the red head and since the Greap was busy trying to get his razor blades from Lucario, he was being defeated slowly by the Pikmin, and finally the Greap blasted off.

"Thanks Lucario, you were a big help to me" Chris said thanking the Aura Pok?mon.

"Let's move on" Lucario said. The Blue Pikmin finished the bridge and Olimar saw a rocky wall blocking the path, Chris told Lucario to punch the wall, he nodded and the wall went down with 5 hard punchs, but now the next part was harder because the sticks to make another bridge was at the othe side.

"Let's see if we can find another path!" Olimar said running back to the Landing Site, the Blue Pikmin, Chris and Lucario followed him.

"Hey, this way has fire sprouting from the ground" Roy discovered a path with fire sprouting from the ground, Olimar came just then and he had an idea, he went to the Blue Onion and he ordered the Blue Pikmin to return, then he went to the Red Onion and called 50 Red Pikmin.

"Oh, I see what do you have in mind" Pikachu said, a group of Glires appeared and he went to destroy them, Olimar ran to the fire path and he threw every Red Pikmin and he told them to walk to the other side and search for sticks to make another bridge, they walked and did exactly what Olimar told them to do. But they found a box blocking their way, they pushed it aside and they started to make the next bridge.

"Pit, I need your help over here!" Chris said, there was a flock of Auroros flying towards them, Pit knew what to do and he shot several arrows at them, however, an Auroros was going to fall over Chris, but he stepped aside and the Auroros came falling down with his beak and he was now stuck in the ground.

"I wonder If I..." Chris grabbed the Auroros and he didn't moved at all, Chris saw a Primids ready to punch Pichu behind, he looked at the Auroros and he tossed it to the Primid, both enemies blasted off and Pichu thanked Chris for helping him.

"Hey everybody, we can advance through the bridge now!" Olimar said, the 10 Smashers nodded and they ran towards the other side of the lake above the bridge made of sticks. They saw a wall made of hard vines and Olimar ordered his Pikmin to take it down. Meanwhile, more Bytans came from nowhere, but Popo and Nana used their hammers before they could multiply, the Bytans didn't had much time and they blasted off.

"The wall is gone, the part it's just to the other side now!" Olimar said, all of them along with the 50 Red Pikmins ran to the other side of the wall.

Music stops

The next area was covered by sand from the ground, it was a little big, but in the center there were strange green vines pointing to the sky, they were moving slowly too.

"What is that over there?" Nana asked pointing at the vines.

"I don't know, but the part is below the vines" Olimar said.

"Whoa, so you DID defeated my horde of Primids after all!" The same dark hooded person from before appeared above the green vines floating.

"Hey! Can't you just leave us alone?" Jigglypuff asked angrily.

"Nope, you're just too interesting to fight with"

"So? Come over here and let's fight!" Popo said swinging his hammer.

"I'm afraid you have to wait a little longer this time too"

"Why?" Chris asked.

"SHADOW BUGS, COME FORTH AND TAKE THIS LIFE FORM!" He pointed to the green vines with his glove and Shadow Bugs came from it, the bugs showered completely the vines and they turned purple.

"...You turned into a professional gardener by changing the colors of the vines now?" Pikachu asked.

Suddenly, the sand around the place was starting to shake violently, the purple vines were moving like crazy, the dark hooded person smirked inside his hood and everybody stood in a fighting stance, then the purple vines were being lifted up from the sand, the sand was covering the view from the 11 Smashers and when the sand cleared out, there was huge, grotesque giant purple Bulborb half awakened looking at them, the dark hooded person was at the top of the giant monster looking down at them.

"Hahahaha! Now let's see if you can take down this little pet of ours! Primid Bulblax, attack them!" He ordered pointing at the 11 Smashers, then he laughed maniacally and dissapeared. The Primid Bulblax made a bored roar like he didn't care at all.

"...Anyone have an idea to defeat this huge thing?" Pit asked worried.

Preview of the next chapter

"I'm Jigglypuff!"

"I'm Pichu!"

"He's big!"

"He's gross!"

"He's uses his huge tongue to suck us!"

"He stomps the ground in rage!"

"He...drools"

"...Eww, anyway, we have to beat this huge thing or else Olimar will not return to his home"

"I'm gonna sing to sleep him!"

"And us?"

"You too!"

"...Please don't do it, next time: Bulborb of the Primids!"

Do you want to save your data?

Yes

Overwrite file?

Yes

The Final Trial
Chris, Lucario, Pichu, Roy, Mewtwo, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers, Pit, Olimar

Triforce_Luigi

Eh, that's the monster you have to throw bomb rocks at, right?

Good chapter, but why a bulborb over a dweevil?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on April 18, 2008, 02:45:39 PM

A Dweevil? What is that?

And yes, it's the final boss of Pikmin 1.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 18, 2008, 08:33:22 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on April 18, 2008, 02:45:39 PM

A Dweevil? What is that?

And yes, it's the final boss of Pikmin 1.

Ah, I see. I'm guessing you only played the first one. In Pikmin 2, there is a new type of enemy, the Dweevils. Unlike the Bulborbs, who use natural weapons such as teeth, the Dweevils hold treasures and use them. They generally find some form of weapon, and killing them will get you that weapon as a treasure. The Titan Dweevil is the final boss of the game, and attacks using fire, thunder, poison, and water weapons that it finds.

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 31: Bulborb of the Primids

Boss Battle Medley

The Primid Bulblax just stood there blinking slowly.

"..." Chris didn't said anything.

"...It's a waste of "Shadow Bugs" to use on that Bulborb" Olimar said.

"Attack!" Popo said, everyone looked at each other and they initiated a frontal attack, the Primid Bulborb just stood there again without doing anything, they started to attack with arrows, punchs, slashs, more slashs but psychically, throwing Pikmins and even Blizzards moves coming from the Ice Climbers, but the Primid Bulblax just stood there without feeling anything.

"Our attacks aren't doing any damage at all!" Roy said.

Remember the purple vines from before? Well, they were now huge whips and there were enough of them to grab the legs and foots of everyone attacking the Primid Bulblax, he did and now his whips were doing all the work for him.

"HOW IN THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO ATTACK NOW?!" Pichu asked terrified as he was moving violently in the air by the whip.

"HE'S JUST PLAYING WITH US!" Chris said.

"GET OF ME, NOW!" Lucario demanded, but the Primid Bulblax just watched as the whips were swinging them in the air.

"PIKMINS! DO SOMETHING!" Olimar ordered, but his Pikmin were running after him like crazy below following his shadow, sometimes they could get confused by the quick shadows of the other 10 persons.

"I DON'T FEEL SO GOOD!" Nana said holding her stomach in pain. Popo was trying to get to her but it didn't work.

Pikachu was using thunder like crazy, but he was miscalculating the exact time of the attack and it hit Chris instead by mistake.

"PIKACHU, STOP NOW!" Chris said enraged. Pikachu wanted to nod, but he stopped.

"YOU'RE JUST TRYING MY PATIENCE!" Mewtwo shouted enraged, his psychics attacks didn't do anything because of the constant swinging he currently was.

Then, Pit managed to direct an arrow to the left eye of the Primid Bulblax, although it was good to at least inflict some damage to the beast, the shock of the attack made the whips to stop instantly and everyone sighed in relief, but after opening their eyes, they met face-to-face to the mouth of the beast, or in this case, face-to-mouth.

"Oh no, what is he going to do now?" Jigglypuff asked worried, the Primid Bulblax moved his whole body to see the sky a little and then, he opened his mouth, revealing a big, huge tongue, the tongue wasn't not only big, but large too, he threw his tongue at the 11 smashers and they got stuck in it and they were dragged inside the mouth.

Inside the beast...

"EWWW! GROSS!" Nana squealed inside the beast, still holding her stomach.

"Good thing he doesn't have teeth" Chris pointed out, being covered by saliva, huge amounts of saliva.

"This is really humiliating..."

"My sword is now sticky!" Roy said poking his sword.

"Lucario! Where are you?" Chris asked.

"Behind you"

Chris looked behind him and Lucario was sticked to his back due the saliva running from his back, Chris also noticed Lucario's tail was underneath his butt "So...are you enjoying your sight from my back?" Chris asked.

"Sadly, no, and maybe you're thinking the same as I"

"You're absolutely correct" Chris said smiling.

"That wasn't a compliment"

"I know" Chris looked down sadly.

"Guys...Nana's not feeling so good..." Popo said.

"My stomach..." The pink Ice Climber said twirling her head slowly.

"...Why I'm thinking Nana is going to..." Pit wondered to himself. Pikachu and Pichu gasped in unison.

"OH NO, SHE IS GOING TO PUKE!" Pichu shouted terrified.

"NO WAY, THE SALIVA IT'S JUST INTOLERATING AND NOW WE HAVE MORE?!" Chris asked terrified.

"...Urgh...."

"Oh boy..." Olimar said frowning to himself.

"Nana, do anything else, but please DON'T PUKE HERE!" Jigglypuff said begging for mercy to Nana's stomach.

"Too late, she won't hold on any longer"

"MEWTWO, YOU'RE NOT BEING OF ANY HELP!" Pikachu said furiously.

"Nana...think about something pretty and cute...and then gulp for 3 seconds..." Popo said with wide eyes.

"...Okay...something cute and pretty....cute and pretty...cute and pretty....."

"Isn't being stuck inside this mouth gross?" Popo asked curiously rubbing his chin.

"URGH!"

"OH NO!" Everyone yelled in unison.

Outside the Primid Bulblax's mouth...

"BBLLLLUUUAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!" The voice of the pink Ice Climber rang inside the mouth, the Primid Bulblax felt a disgusting taste in his tongue and his eyes widened a lot, then he needed the sudden urge to spit, he did and everyone (Still covered in saliva) went out from his mouth and they landed in the sand, Nana was feeling fine now after doing her "business" and the Primid Bulblax fell to the ground dizzy. The Red Pikmins were still living and they quickly jumped to his face and started to smack him down.

"Look! He is receiving damage now!" Pit said, after removing some disgusting water from their bodies, they ran again the Primid Bulblax and this time their attacks were working.

"Don't stop, we're so close to beat him!" Pichu said casting thunders from the sky.

After 3 minutes, the Primid Blublax regained his consciousness and he stood up, this time however, he was furious for tasting you-know-what from Nana, and he stomped the ground in rage and the whole Red Pikmins died, fortunately, the 11 Smashers survived his attack by rolling away (Which was a bad idea because the sand got sticked to their backs due the saliva) Olimar looked around for something to use and he saw weird rocks with red trails around them.

"I know what to do to defeat him!" He said.

"Me too! We just need Nana to puke inside his mouth again!" Jigglypuff said smiling, but she was punched by Nana's hammer.

"No! I need to go for Yellow Pikmins to carry those bombs from over there and then, they can throw the bombs at his mouth and they will explode, making the Primid Bulblax to fall, then we attack again and then he will be defeated!" Olimar said.

"...Or we can carry the bombs instead of the Yellow Pikmins or better, Mewtwo can use his psychic powers to lift the bombs and then throw them at his mouth" Pit said.

"...Actually, that is a better idea..." Olimar said rubbing his helmet.

"Distract him" Mewtwo said as he floated away.

The Primid Bulblax was now furious and he ran (slowly) to the group, it was very easy to escape from him, they realized that their enemy was really easy to defeat and defend.

"The whips are coming for us!" Pikachu said, the purple whips were going after them again.

"Oh no, he already did that to us, but twice? Forget it!" Roy say taking out his sword, his sword was now engulfed in flames and he realesed his Flare Blade and it sliced 3 whips in a single blown, the Primid Bulblax felt the pain and he roared.

"He's right, we don't want to enter to his mouth again right?" Pikachu asked and everyone nodded, a lot of whips were coming at them and this time, they were prepared.

"Lucario, change to your Monk job and grab his whips!" Chris ordered, Lucario nodded and he chose his Monk job, he got the same clothes from before and he was able to grab the whips in time before they could make contact with his legs, after that, he pulled with all his force and the whips abruptaly got out from the Primid Bulblax, and he again roared in pain.

"Blizzard!" The Ice Climbers shouted and an icy wind came from their mouths, freezing the whips, Pichu and Pikachu jumped from behind and their used their tails to shatter the whips, Jigglypuff used her Pound attack and the whips shattered into pieces.

5 whips were coming at high speed to Pit, he stood there and before the whips could even reach him, he used his Angel Ring attack and the whips became stuck inside the blades, and Pit spun again his swords and the whips were torn apart.

There was only one whip left, and it was directed towards Chris and Olimar, however, Chris had a trick beneath his sleeve (Literally), he took out a tiny knife and somehow, the knife sliced the last whip and it fell to the sand.

"Where did you got that knife Chris?" Olimar asked glancing at the dagger.

"Before we came here, I took by accident this knife from the dinner" Chris said putting away the knife in his sleeve.

"Stand back!" Mewtwo returned with a full arsenal of Bomb Rocks floating around him, everyone backed away from the place and the Primid Bulblax saw every Bomb Rock, Mewtwo twirled his left hand and then he pointed his hand to the huge bulborb, the Bomb Rocks quickly floated and exploded in the face of the beast and he fell again to the ground unconscious.

"AAAATTAAAACK!!!" Roy commanded, the 11 Smashers took their oportunity and they ran again and started to attack, the Primid Bulblax was being defeated and finally, after a long minute of damaging his face and all his body, the Primid Bulblax roared in pain for the last time and he fell in the front, the 11 Smashers ran from his huge body and he crashed to the sand, after that, the crowd cheered for the heros and the screen panned out.

Music stops

"And...he isn't living...anymore..." Lucario said panting.

The Primid Bulblax returned to his normal form and the Shadow Bugs escaped from his body and floated away in the air and disappeared, the Emperor Bublax was very weak and he exploded, the final part of Olimar's ship fell to the sand and Olimar ran at his part and rubbed it.