News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

ART MAKES MY HANDS BLEED. {Vive's doodles}

Started by Vive/Scarffle, August 19, 2008, 10:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zovistograt

Quote from: Viveeanne on September 04, 2008, 09:58:03 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on September 04, 2008, 12:55:30 PM
Man, this stuff is great...

...you should do Shana-tan :O
Thank you again, Anh Zovi. 83

Wah, whos that. owo Is that... The red head girl?
as in Shana from Shakugan no Shana, yes.  But I'm talking about the super-deformed parody version :P
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Vive/Scarffle

Quote from: Zovistograt on September 05, 2008, 02:48:05 PM
as in Shana from Shakugan no Shana, yes.  But I'm talking about the super-deformed parody version :P
Ohhh. owo..
Wait... gì...? @A@?
owo..What super-deformed parody version? @A@?

Zovistograt

Quote from: Viveeanne on September 05, 2008, 04:11:00 PM
Ohhh. owo..
Wait... gì...? @A@?
Have you seen Shakugan no Shana?

Because the Shakugan no Shana-tan shorts have major spoilers.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Kaz

Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Vive/Scarffle

Quote from: Kaz on September 05, 2008, 10:14:47 PM
Hurry, I want to see Miku. ;-;
xD;
I'll doodle her on my tablet from my AP stuff as a break.
Quote from: Zovistograt on September 05, 2008, 04:42:56 PM
Quote from: Viveeanne on September 05, 2008, 04:11:00 PM
Ohhh. owo..
Wait... gì...? @A@?
Have you seen Shakugan no Shana?

Because the Shakugan no Shana-tan shorts have major spoilers.
No I have not. x3;;

===

Quick doodle for my friend's contest. D: He made me do something quick, so it'll jealous people for the prize and make them work harder. xD

Vive/Scarffle

Auction art. 83.. Not done. I'll color when I have time.

Vive/Scarffle

Sad day. ;w; Do I just suck or something?

/rolls around.

Kaso

Chloroform?

Stop being so good. We need more time to think of new adjectives.

ninja

your art is all like kaakow!

btw- tory, if you didn't know, kaakow is the new thing.  me and my buds are starting it, inspired... or stolen from Frisky Dingo

Vive/Scarffle

xD Lolerz @ Kaso.
Thanks Torie and Ninja. 83

Oh. New lineart.

Chloroform?

Quote from: ninja on September 07, 2008, 11:21:57 AM
your art is all like kaakow!

btw- tory, if you didn't know, kaakow is the new thing.  me and my buds are starting it, inspired... or stolen from Frisky Dingo

I don't get it.

ninja

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fvOg13V5mI

Game over.  The bold sleek styling is all like kaakow.

You only need to watch 0:15-0:27ish.

but all that aside, vivi's art is still like kaakow.

Zovistograt

Vive/Scarffle

A story I'm going to do during my free time.

===

Mother may I kill my sister?

During a one normal summer day, Song was walking down the hallway mumbling, "Ly." It would have seemed that Ly was playing outside with some of butlers or maids before supper.. Not knowing what to wear, Song went to borrow a shirt from her sister. Within the closet of Ly's bedroom, was Ly. Her head separated from her body... The body was pinned up against the wall while her head was dangling by her hair upon her belt. Her upper arms were cut off, her lips were sewed together shut, with a stitched heart on her left breast. Song stood before there in shock, when a force of cops rushed into the room and cuffed the small 15 year old. And shoved her onto the bed, they took pictures and dragged Song to the car, ignoring her plead, "I DIDN'T DO IT. SHES MY SISTER."
Searching for other body parts, they head off into Song's bedroom, checking her drawers and sketches. They found sketches of her Ly with stitches on her mouth dating from a month ago as well her collection of murder mysteries novels....

It would seem that Song had murdered her twin sister, along with other members of the Hoang household.....