Chloroform?

Vive/Scarffle

Thanks Tory. xD

Its a boy btw. xD;

SkyMyl

Okay, good. I couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl. =|

But I like the way that one came out too. It just gets better and better! =D

Zovistograt

interesting...mismatched eyes have that odd effect.  Very good.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Vive/Scarffle

SkyMyl

Awww...they're cute! Namely the one in the middle, top row.

Wait...you're back! =D =D =D

Zovistograt

YOU'RE BACK YAY DON'T LEAVE US AGAIN ;w; *hug*

also I like the third one :3
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Vive/Scarffle

;3; Yes yes.
Sorry sorry. xD I just been busy lately. I promise I'll post on the weekends more. x3
And thanks guys. 8D~ nwn

Vive/Scarffle

SkyMyl

Vive/Scarffle

Zovistograt

* Zovistograt hugs Vive

I can't help but hug somebody or something after seeing your art :3

SkyMyl

Vive/Scarffle

Beatnik

When I see your chibis, I just want to pull pieces off of them and eat them. I imagine the texture being sort of like firm marshmellows.
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."