News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Official Creation Gallery

Started by Ness, September 24, 2007, 03:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelda_Masta

2 whole days and no responses ;_; come on guys are they really that bad.

QuoteSTOP MAKING SHINY ELECTRONICS!!!  People always think things look better shinier...until they touch them and leave an ugly finger print on its sexy little case

Silverhawk79

Quote from: mackormoses on April 09, 2008, 08:22:36 PM
Assassin and Wolf are godlike, gimme D:
You can use the Assassin one, I never use it. :P

JrDude

Quote from: Zelda_Masta on April 10, 2008, 04:12:51 AM
No point in whining
I had a request last year and no answer yet.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zelda_Masta

Quote from: JrDude on April 12, 2008, 09:16:56 PM
No point in whining
I wasnt whining i was just SAYING...

QuoteSTOP MAKING SHINY ELECTRONICS!!!  People always think things look better shinier...until they touch them and leave an ugly finger print on its sexy little case

JrDude

Quote from: Zelda_Masta on April 13, 2008, 07:50:19 PM
Quote from: JrDude on April 12, 2008, 09:16:56 PM
No point in whining
I wasnt whining i was just SAYING...
Denying is un-healthy
but whatever.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

Macawmoses

On top of House, do this one, and yes, video kills it.

Matt

Mack is better then 911. nuff said.

BOSSNIG

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Macawmoses

That doesn't mean much to me.

Just thrown together real quick, a lot of duplication of layers, you can see Sonic had a G. Blur thrown on two of the dups, as well as different modes set to the layers. Made it a tad darker on the render side.....meh, just tell me what you think.

BOSSNIG

Quote from: mackormoses on May 03, 2008, 04:12:08 PM

Just thrown together real quick, a lot of duplication of layers, you can see Sonic had a G. Blur thrown on two of the dups, as well as different modes set to the layers. Made it a tad darker on the render side.....meh, just tell me what you think.

The depth is good. However, I reccomend you read a guide on using C4D's. To put it simply, you select the part you want, and erase the rest. The render is screwed because you didn't do that. Where do you get your C4D's by the way :p?
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Macawmoses

Quote from: Darklink on May 03, 2008, 05:28:29 PM

The depth is good. However, I reccomend you read a guide on using C4D's. To put it simply, you select the part you want, and erase the rest. The render is screwed because you didn't do that. Where do you get your C4D's by the way :p?
One was from PR, the other was one a friend of mine emailed me. And I am aware you do that, but I am yet to find a way to blend properly, which is why I put the one on overlay.

BOSSNIG

Quote from: mackormoses on May 03, 2008, 05:33:27 PM

One was from PR, the other was one a friend of mine emailed me. And I am aware you do that, but I am yet to find a way to blend properly, which is why I put the one on overlay.

You just blend like you would any other one. Put it on overlay, or some other blending option.
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Macawmoses

Quote from: Darklink on May 03, 2008, 05:35:57 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on May 03, 2008, 05:33:27 PM

You just blend like you would any other one. Put it on overlay, or some other blending option.
No, I mean blending the render into the background a bit.

sonicdude164

CnC please:

Just put that together now.