News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Official Creation Gallery

Started by Ness, September 24, 2007, 03:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Quote from: tlgy on September 26, 2007, 04:51:59 PM
MoM: defiently have a better color connection among the text, render and background.   Then add things like light and depth.  Its a good start though, and don't add a border.

Lito: have one line behind, it'll add a lot, and make the text/lines near it smaller and fit more in with the colors, not bad though, you're improving a lot

ty for wise word ^__^ however as I said it was mainly me practising rendering...the background and text was an afterthought.....so thanks :D But I will change it and recreate as you mentioned. ;)

Nine 1 One

Macawmoses

911: MEWTWO ENTRY

Too me, Mewtwo just seems awkward......i dont know why though. The text is nice and so is the background so good work.....just MEWTWO bothers me  :-X

Trini

Quote from: Nine 1 One on September 26, 2007, 06:20:23 PM

It's ok. I don't like the splatters though. I'd expect to see something more, psychedelic.  8)

tlgy

nine: add some effects over, make some depth,otherwise good

Spuddies

Quote from: Nine 1 One on September 26, 2007, 06:20:23 PM

All your siggy/tags are really good. But just need to work on text and more color. :) and lighting.

Yo. :]

Macawmoses

see that, yes, good. You see I made that a LONG time ago and cant remember how I made the top layer ( the swirly lines and snow like effect ). I used the BG i made twice...once for a sneasel sig, once for a PIT sig....but how do I do those lines....or everything. HELP

TAI4

Quote from: Bob-ombs on September 26, 2007, 09:40:12 AM
odd colors olol, i mess with them later

me and my brother collab:

I like it xD

1st: pretty empty on the sides.  Red and green really doesn't go together

2nd: pretty chaotic, colors aren't that pretty.  text is pretty odd and the whole focal is hard to find.

Genius

Could someone tell me what they think of these sigs?  I know I'm not great.  I'm constantly getting better, but I'm nothing compared to a lot of the people here. 

The Asch one is easily my favorite out of them.  Best thing I've managed to come up with.  It's not amazing, but I love it.

Bob-ombs

thanks tai.

Yeah, the first one isn't quite done, and I'm definately not done with the colors. =P

second was a collab with my brother who doesn't really do gfx much, I'm surprised it even turned out that good, it was more or less "splatter all over everything". xD

tlgy

Genius: Ok well you've defeintly just started and if its from oldest(top) to newest(bottom) you definetly are imrpoving.  Ok well here is my advce on how to imrpove, you got a fairly decent background, and colors are not bad, try adding just one each time around, you'll be up to par in no time :D.

to add:
-lighting
-flow
-depth
-focal

for improvement:
-Don't have just big text, it take away from the sig itself, you can never go wrong with arial font
-The borders are too complex, if you want it to be contained use it with a 1px black border
-read tuts, and I don't mean this in the harsh way(text=no emotion known), but read them, gather a few you like and can understand and try and see what you can come up with.

hope this helps :D

Flygon

Trying to break out of my usual style. D:

Macawmoses

Quote from: Flygon on September 27, 2007, 04:49:39 PM
Trying to break out of my usual style. D:

it seems a TAD choppy just so ya know