Main Menu

The Official Creation Gallery

Started by Ness, September 24, 2007, 03:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kita

Quote from: Trini on November 14, 2007, 05:41:21 PM
Quote from: Makoto on November 14, 2007, 05:27:37 PM
Can I get a rating on my new sig please:

The animation is choppy to cute down on file size.
If the animation wasn't choppy I'd love it. One more thing. I don't you should cut off the piano keys early like that. I think you should find a way to make it go all the way into the corner snuggly.

C&C on my latest please.

Yeah it was the end of the piano and I liked that image so much.  Plus after an hour of work I just wanted to finish :P

I have always liked water effects.  I don't know how to make them look good :( My only suggestion is to try and spread it through out the whole sig.  The black part looks to dark and empty making the sig look unfinished.  Also the lighting looks a bit cut too.  Lighting wouldn't nomrally come for the bottom in a water sig so it seems out of place.

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Trini

Quote from: Makoto on November 14, 2007, 07:18:31 PM
Quote from: Trini on November 14, 2007, 05:41:21 PM
Quote from: Makoto on November 14, 2007, 05:27:37 PM
Can I get a rating on my new sig please:

The animation is choppy to cute down on file size.
If the animation wasn't choppy I'd love it. One more thing. I don't you should cut off the piano keys early like that. I think you should find a way to make it go all the way into the corner snuggly.

C&C on my latest please.

Yeah it was the end of the piano and I liked that image so much.  Plus after an hour of work I just wanted to finish :P

I have always liked water effects.  I don't know how to make them look good :( My only suggestion is to try and spread it through out the whole sig.  The black part looks to dark and empty making the sig look unfinished.  Also the lighting looks a bit cut too.  Lighting wouldn't nomrally come for the bottom in a water sig so it seems out of place.
Yeah, I was going for the dive effect. Blackness on the side and diving towards a deep light... Oh well :p Looks like I'm a on a pokemon streak. Latest:

Matt

Quote from: Trini on November 15, 2007, 04:02:51 PM
Yeah, I was going for the dive effect. Blackness on the side and diving towards a deep light... Oh well :p Looks like I'm a on a pokemon streak. Latest:

If you were tring for a firey Feel, then i'd have to say its not great, though i like the lighting and effects.

Latest; Was experimenting with colors and err i think i failed :O

C&C, and be harsh :)

Nine 1 One

something i made real quick for the revs

Trini

Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on November 16, 2007, 01:48:56 AM

If you were tring for a firey Feel, then i'd have to say its not great, though i like the lighting and effects.

Latest; Was experimenting with colors and err i think i failed :O

C&C, and be harsh :)

I started out trying to get that fire effect. But then I was like "nah" and just ran with it. V2: where I smudged a little.

K, now on to yours. What's the word for this? (I always get confused) Contrasted? That's what Sasuke and his sword seem like to me. I think it was more smooth, it'd look a lot better. And I don't really like the clipping mask or text. Like the border though. ;D

Quote from: Nine 1 One on November 16, 2007, 06:17:07 AM
something i made real quick for the revs

I don't like the pokemon text. But other than that I like. Cept his left palm, and the part of the steering wheel under it. That looks sharp and cartoony to me. Unlike the rest of him.

FullmetalGanon

so i took 
and made .
should i keep current, or this sig?
both are pretty plain, but i do the best i can. :(

Trini

Quote from: FullmetalGanon on November 18, 2007, 03:05:46 PM
so i took 
and made .
Plain indeed. But I like it.

FullmetalGanon

Quote from: Trini on November 18, 2007, 03:16:55 PM
so i took 
and made .
thanks.
your pokeman ones are awesome. :)
lol i remember when you were a snifit making riddles.

Trini

Quote from: FullmetalGanon on November 18, 2007, 03:29:21 PM
Quote from: Trini on November 18, 2007, 03:16:55 PM
so i took 
and made .
thanks.
your pokeman ones are awesome. :)
lol i remember when you were a snifit making riddles.
Thanks, here's another one.

And yeah, I remember those. :D

Mehhht

Pretty good, it really looks like the sky and wind. Maybe put in some yellow light to look like sunlight.

Here are 2 of my newest, CnC please

--

Trini

Quote from: Mehhht on November 18, 2007, 06:28:27 PM

Pretty good, it really looks like the sky and wind. Maybe put in some yellow light to look like sunlight.

Here are 2 of my newest, CnC please

--

I kinda like the first one. I don't like the text, and the 3 lines. But I like the other effects. :)

I really like the second one. Especially the effects. Is that the new Samus render that was recently submitted to the PR gallery?

Mehhht

Thanks for the comments. Yeah, it was that render.

Matt

Quote from: Mehhht on November 18, 2007, 07:21:05 PM
Thanks for the comments. Yeah, it was that render.

Well i guess i got to use that render then :O

Anyways, your second is definatly the best i've seen from you. I thought u disappeared, but then u come back with greatness :O

Trini

Latest. Was inspired by Mehhht's Samus sig.  ::)

Was never good at this style... But I liked Mehhht's so much, I just had to take a crack at it.

Mehhht

Thanks for the comments guys :D

Yeah I did disappear for a bit because I was so busy but now I have a lot more time so I'm trying to improve gfx..

@Trini-
It looks like samus' gun is short. The effects aren't bad, but color could use work.

My newest:

CnC