ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The Official Creation Gallery

Started by Ness, September 24, 2007, 03:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trini

Quote from: Mehhht on November 20, 2007, 05:08:30 PM
Thanks for the comments guys :D

Yeah I did disappear for a bit because I was so busy but now I have a lot more time so I'm trying to improve gfx..

@Trini-
It looks like samus' gun is short. The effects aren't bad, but color could use work.

My newest:

CnC
I still don't like the text, but you've come a long way overall.

Nine 1 One

Trini

Quote from: Nine 1 One on November 20, 2007, 06:39:05 PM
How can u not likethe text
I just don't. Unless it's like extraordinarily mind blowing, I'm usually not to fond of it. It's not bad or anything. I just don't like it.

Mehhht

Matt

Trini

Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on November 21, 2007, 01:29:36 AM
Latest in awhile...
I like it. But I think there is a tad too much behind her.

Nine 1 One

Quote from: Mehhht on November 20, 2007, 07:29:03 PM
I've never been good at text ;D
I thought u have always been good at text

Matt

New version,

Latest; Made for a contest on Planetrenders;

Mehhht

1st one, the effects or C4D or whatever is too sharp, the 2nd one is cool but could use more effects and depth.

My latest CnC:

Trini

Quote from: Mehhht on November 22, 2007, 12:09:28 AM
1st one, the effects or C4D or whatever is too sharp, the 2nd one is cool but could use more effects and depth.

My latest CnC:

I don't like the text or purple c4d's. IMO change the color, and it could be great.

Matt

Quote from: Mehhht on November 22, 2007, 12:09:28 AM

My latest CnC:

Purple does not belong with green(Link), it makes fugly, i mean when i think of green and purple, i think of vomit, no offence, get rid of the purple, or replace with a different color then it would be nice.

Trini

Matt

Quote from: Trini on November 22, 2007, 06:43:54 AM
Latest:

Its ok, but i don't like the fact everything seems blurred, and the fact the lines seem mess up, clean up the lines or what appears to be affects over its, and make it a little less blurry and then it's a winner. :)

Trini

Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on November 22, 2007, 07:23:06 AM
Quote from: Trini on November 22, 2007, 06:43:54 AM
Latest:

Its ok, but i don't like the fact everything seems blurred, and the fact the lines seem mess up, clean up the lines or what appears to be affects over its, and make it a little less blurry and then it's a winner. :)
Thanks for the C&C. The BG was supposed to be blurred and the line was supposed to be ragged. Guess it just didn't come out as well as I imagined. :P

Anyway plan to enter one of these two in the contest at NS2.

Mehhht

The colored version is better IMO, good job with the pen tool around the guitar...

My newest CnC