News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Official Creation Gallery

Started by Ness, September 24, 2007, 03:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trini

Quote from: Mehhht on November 22, 2007, 12:11:33 PM
The colored version is better IMO, good job with the pen tool around the guitar...

My newest CnC

I think you should try a different font for that one. But I love the tag itself. Great job.

Dill

Something I made while toying around in CS3.

WiiGuy

here's my sig
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Trini

Quote from: sebastian on November 28, 2007, 10:38:12 PM

Something I made while toying around in CS3.
I don't like the black spots or the BG very much. It seems like you just made it, and kinda slapped the render there. =/ The text is meh IMO, and should match better. But it's a start.  :)

Quote from: WiiGuy on November 29, 2007, 11:39:08 AM
here's my sig
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

For a quick showoff it's iight. But if you count it as a real sig, it totally fails in that department. They're just pics side by side. Nothing to it. Still a nice lego wii though. I think if you rendered the wii out of the pics, you could make some sweet abstract stuff with it. ;)

Haven't touched the comp in a week (broken). Made my name though custom path text. And ran with it. Result:

Matt

Quote from: Trini on December 01, 2007, 06:49:57 PM
For a quick showoff it's iight. But if you count it as a real sig, it totally fails in that department. They're just pics side by side. Nothing to it. Still a nice lego wii though. I think if you rendered the wii out of the pics, you could make some sweet abstract stuff with it. ;)

Haven't touched the comp in a week (broken). Made my name though custom path text. And ran with it. Result:

11 days later? :O

Anyways i think it has a nice flow, smudgeing and colors lighting is meh but i dont really see a light source, but i can tell it more or so just a logo. Good job :)

TAI4

gez, everything here is horrible.

BOSSNIG

My newest work, ill add text later :p.

Ill also be working on a 100x300-500 Blaziken one soon :).
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Matt

Quote from: TAI4 on December 16, 2007, 10:08:51 AM

lulz, u have some nerve coming here, did everyone at Ns2 flame your ass out? You'll get the same here if you dont watch yourself, most of the stuff Trini, Mehhht, darklink, and others(sorry if i didn't name u), can do is twice what you can do.

Quote from: Darklink on December 16, 2007, 07:42:23 PM

Its nice, i like the textures and flow and colors, but its too big for sprites like that, in otherwise it means the composition is bad. Good job overall though.

Sir Aaron

Rate this please i suck at making sigs any suggestions on how to make it better

Nine 1 One

Hey htis is my first tag in a while. I rendered the image

zFan

Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on December 16, 2007, 08:16:27 PM

lulz, u have some nerve coming here, did everyone at Ns2 flame your ass out? You'll get the same here if you dont watch yourself, most of the stuff Trini, Mehhht, darklink, and others(sorry if i didn't name u), can do is twice what you can do.

Its nice, i like the textures and flow and colors, but its too big for sprites like that, in otherwise it means the composition is bad. Good job overall though.
I'm here. What'd i miss? :P

oh yeah tai gtfo, no one wants you here.

"stfu zfan you're gay no one likes your white ass"

but now you'll be real sophisticated and stuff to try and act better than me, even though you already proved how much of a fag you are so it won't make much of a difference.

"zfan you're so childish, i'm not talking to you anymore. stop butting into other people's convo's, obviously no one wants to talk to you..."

or you could try to act all sweet and not reply, but in your heart, you know everyone here hates you, everyone at lumiere hates you, everyone at PR hates you, everyone at classy hates you, everyone at old nsider hated you. You are hated by everyone, so you try to take your anger out on others to make yourself feel better. Fuck off and stop bothering people, get a life, maybe some friends if you can afford  to pay people to put up with you all day.

Did I pretty much sum up what everyone else thinks, guys?

Btw, c&c (and tai don't even say it sucks to make me feel bad, rippar)

MJA

Here's the first thing I've made in Photoshop since I made the Original Ink Shop on NSider with Hen, wayyyy back when.

Rate please, go easy on me. :P

BTW: It's supposed to be super green.:P

BOSSNIG

Quote from: zFan on December 18, 2007, 07:40:11 PM
Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on December 16, 2007, 08:16:27 PM

I'm here. What'd i miss? :P

oh yeah tai gtfo, no one wants you here.

"stfu zfan you're gay no one likes your white ass"

but now you'll be real sophisticated and stuff to try and act better than me, even though you already proved how much of a fag you are so it won't make much of a difference.

"zfan you're so childish, i'm not talking to you anymore. stop butting into other people's convo's, obviously no one wants to talk to you..."

or you could try to act all sweet and not reply, but in your heart, you know everyone here hates you, everyone at lumiere hates you, everyone at PR hates you, everyone at classy hates you, everyone at old nsider hated you. You are hated by everyone, so you try to take your anger out on others to make yourself feel better. Fuck off and stop bothering people, get a life, maybe some friends if you can afford  to pay people to put up with you all day.

Did I pretty much sum up what everyone else thinks, guys?

Btw, c&c (and tai don't even say it sucks to make me feel bad, rippar)

2nd one is the best IMO, its pretty good, a wee bit bland but otherwise its great :).
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Macawmoses

My latest works, and I am relatively poor at sigs...so, all help is appreciated :)

Made in a bind, not intended to be that pretty

Joke for PY's sig contest

Quite basic sig, for PY once again. I like it...

Another basic sig. The border was intended to be shrunk, however, the external border was intended to be thicker!

A gift for Deezlink (DL) to cheer him up. He was not to happy, so he needed this :)

Thanks,

~MoM~

Dill

Trying something new. I'm concerned about the black background. What do you guys think?