The Official Creation Gallery

Started by Ness, September 24, 2007, 03:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Champ

i call it forces of light and dark brings the twilight
please rate my sig(i made it out of boredom

Trini

President_Evil

I really like how this came out, C+C please.:)

Trini

Quote from: President_Evil on October 03, 2007, 03:06:05 PM

I really like how this came out, C+C please.:)
I don't like the text at all. And it feels a tad empty in my eyes. Perhaps you can add something that's not too much. Just a little more? But other than those I like it.

sonicdude164

Which is one is best in your opinions?

tlgy

working down:

skillet:
Kill the black dots. Only real negative thing.

Champ:
concept wise- its good but its a bit too big, has too many focals and the background is meh.  Don't let this dishearten you.  Rather next time, use one focal, or one sprite, and see what that does

trini:
v2 is better, just start adding C4Ds in addition to brushes, and the results will be even better.

Pres_Evil:
Just an idea.  Take the brackground, duplicate it, place it over the shell.  Now, take the sparks brush, and erase the area where the shell is on the top background layer, having the back most part covered slightly, see what that does.

Koolman:
The render needs better depth and the background needs to be darker, however, I go like v2 and I love how you used the motion blur.  The background is rather neat.  Also remove your name from the sig.

NintendoGuy121

Hey guys, y'all mind rating my current signature? :P

tlgy

nintendo guy:

anways this way, replies will be easier. Since qoutes don't show the signature.

border kills, looks like a wandbrush render cut. Text is really poor and takes away frm the focal.  scanlines make things worse, not better.  lacks light and depth.  As for good, you got color and somewhat flow.  It also belnds fairly well.
5.5/10

hope this helps and tells you at least what to work on.  My advice: try one thing for improving at a time, don't get overworked by this bad rating and really, post your sigs everwhere you can for feedback.

TAI4

computer is fixed, PS is now gone. =\

trik or anyone, you know what to do, thanks. >_>

Trini

C&C would be fantastic.

V2: Blurred next to Link a little.

V3: Added a little sparks brush action, and did a BW gradient map.

tlgy

Quote from: TAI4 on October 04, 2007, 02:38:20 PM
computer is fixed, PS is now gone. =\

trik or anyone, you know what to do, thanks. >_>
get GIMP?

anwyays, 2 latest:

CnC/comment please

NintendoGuy121

Quote from: tlgy on October 04, 2007, 01:31:08 PM
nintendo guy:

anways this way, replies will be easier. Since qoutes don't show the signature.

border kills, looks like a wandbrush render cut. Text is really poor and takes away frm the focal.  scanlines make things worse, not better.  lacks light and depth.  As for good, you got color and somewhat flow.  It also belnds fairly well.
5.5/10

hope this helps and tells you at least what to work on.  My advice: try one thing for improving at a time, don't get overworked by this bad rating and really, post your sigs everwhere you can for feedback.

Thanks for the comments. :P  I really don't mind a bad rating, I just like the truth.

NintendoGuy121

Hey guys,  got a couple sort of experimental sigs/creations. They're really not that good, but I think I might be able to do some cool things with them if you guys like them. So yeah, without further ado:

NintendoGuy121

Quote from: Trini on October 04, 2007, 03:32:44 PM
C&C would be fantastic.

V2: Blurred next to Link a little.

V3: Added a little sparks brush action, and did a BW gradient map.

I think the first is my favorite. So  I'll C&C that.

Grade: B

First off, I really like the colors. Excellent choices on your part. :P Also very good brushing, it has a very distinct style, and I like it. It's just fun to look at. The only things I really don't like is that the sig feels sort of empty, maybe too big. And that the render isn't really a good one and is too faded.
Otherwise it's a very good sig with gorgeous colors and brushing. Nicely done. 

tlgy

Quote from: NintendoGuy121 on October 04, 2007, 10:07:00 PM
Hey guys,  got a couple sort of experimental sigs/creations. They're really not that good, but I think I might be able to do some cool things with them if you guys like them. So yeah, without further ado:

I like the first, not the second.  First feels like a water drop, second is too bright, too heavy on the catroon filter and the white text kills...god, this palce is dead...