<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Official Creation Gallery

Started by Ness, September 24, 2007, 03:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendoGuy121

Quote from: tlgy on October 05, 2007, 08:58:59 AM
Quote from: NintendoGuy121 on October 04, 2007, 10:07:00 PM
Hey guys,  got a couple sort of experimental sigs/creations. They're really not that good, but I think I might be able to do some cool things with them if you guys like them. So yeah, without further ado:

I like the first, not the second.  First feels like a water drop, second is too bright, too heavy on the catroon filter and the white text kills...god, this palce is dead...

Thanks. :) And yeah, it looks better without the cartoon filter.  And the text, it's really just a watermark. Not trying to do anything special. P:

Trini

Quote from: NintendoGuy121 on October 04, 2007, 10:12:53 PM
Quote from: Trini on October 04, 2007, 03:32:44 PM
C&C would be fantastic.

V2: Blurred next to Link a little.

V3: Added a little sparks brush action, and did a BW gradient map.

I think the first is my favorite. So  I'll C&C that.

Grade: B

First off, I really like the colors. Excellent choices on your part. :P Also very good brushing, it has a very distinct style, and I like it. It's just fun to look at. The only things I really don't like is that the sig feels sort of empty, maybe too big. And that the render isn't really a good one and is too faded.
Otherwise it's a very good sig with gorgeous colors and brushing. Nicely done. 

Actually this is a C4d sig. Cept for sparks brush in the bottom right. :p I actually made a V4, and I plan to mess with it a little more. Truth be told , I never really liked LOZ renders. But I plan to enter something in the SOTW contest. Thanks for the comments. :)

V4:

EDIT: 2 more

V5:

V6:

TAI4

Quote from: tlgy on October 04, 2007, 08:11:03 PM
Quote from: TAI4 on October 04, 2007, 02:38:20 PM
computer is fixed, PS is now gone. =\

trik or anyone, you know what to do, thanks. >_>
get GIMP?

anwyays, 2 latest:

CnC/comment please
>_> na.

Commander_Zero

NintendoGuy121

Quote from: Trini on October 05, 2007, 12:03:48 PM
C&C would be fantastic.

First off, I really like the colors. Excellent choices on your part. :P Also very good brushing, it has a very distinct style, and I like it. It's just fun to look at. The only things I really don't like is that the sig feels sort of empty, maybe too big. And that the render isn't really a good one and is too faded.

Actually this is a C4d sig. Cept for sparks brush in the bottom right. :p I actually made a V4, and I plan to mess with it a little more. Truth be told , I never really liked LOZ renders. But I plan to enter something in the SOTW contest. Thanks for the comments. :)

V4:

V5:

V6:

Quote towers, yay!

Anyway, I like V5 a lot. The other characters right arm is just a little bit too faded. Just a little off. But much better. Nice.

TAI4

Quote from: Trini on October 05, 2007, 12:03:48 PM
C&C would be fantastic.

V4:

V5:

V6:

C4d tag?  More like a overused don't know how to make a sig C4d sig.

commander: pretty empty, make more like your iron man one, with cool text like that.

Trini

Super Wario

wow, I sorta forgot about this place

2 new, trying things since I haven't done a non-concept tag in a while

tlgy

zero:
samey...much?  anyways like first and third, not the others that much though.

wario: not feelin' it at all.  too bright and too much with the displace/warp/smudge filter...really...the second is fav, but not by much...you can do much better.

anyways, v3 of mine

CnC please

Nine 1 One

well i havent posted here in a very long time (photoshop trial"s" ran up) so i decided to make a new animation> its my first animation in well over a month plc c and c

tlgy

nine:
1. get GIMP, its free.
2. love it, bit weird at parts(shadow) but otherwise awese :D

Nine 1 One

Quote from: tlgy on October 06, 2007, 12:04:11 PM
nine:
1. get GIMP, its free.wat do u think i made this with lol i am just used to ps
2. love it, bit weird at parts(shadow) but otherwise awesome :Di know when making it i screwd it up but thanks

Commander_Zero

Super Wario

Quote from: tlgy on October 06, 2007, 11:12:18 AM
zero:
samey...much?  anyways like first and third, not the others that much though.

wario: not feelin' it at all.  too bright and too much with the displace/warp/smudge filter...really...the second is fav, but not by much...you can do much better.

anyways, v3 of mine

CnC please
thanks. :) I was just getting used to not doing concept tags, really. lol
I like your tag a lot, actually. Colors and depth are great. though the thing over the renders right shoulder is sorta distracting

Dill

I tried using a more plain font in this one, which I normally don't do. Tell me what you guys think about it.