<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Official Creation Gallery

Started by Ness, September 24, 2007, 03:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psilocybin

CnC please.
bump.
I'm thinking about adding "Umbrella Chronicles" on the left side near the bottom to fill a little space and because the 5 is kinda hard to see.

Trini

Quote from: Isaac325 on October 15, 2007, 05:05:55 PM

CnC please.
bump.
I'm thinking about adding "Umbrella Chronicles" on the left side near the bottom to fill a little space and because the 5 is kinda hard to see.

I don't like it just having splatters and that symbol. And I don't like the text.

Psilocybin

Quote from: Trini on October 15, 2007, 05:06:42 PM

CnC please.
bump.

I don't like it just having splatters and that symbol. That's the umbrella logo. and it's for RE5, umbrella chronicles. Blood's there cause... its resident evil.
And I don't like the text. Resident evil font.

Okay, so how should i change it?

Trini

Quote from: Isaac325 on October 15, 2007, 05:29:19 PM

CnC please.
bump.

I don't like it just having splatters and that symbol. That's the umbrella logo. and it's for RE5, umbrella chronicles. Blood's there cause... its resident evil.

Add something more than just blood. Can't really help you there. Just cause it's the logo doesn't mean it needs to be there. It might look better on a different BG though. And just because it's about RE, doesn't mean you need to text. I really don't like the text, border, or your name in the corner like that.

Psilocybin

Quote from: Trini on October 15, 2007, 05:49:11 PM

CnC please.
bump.

Add something more than just blood. Can't really help you there. Just cause it's the logo doesn't mean it needs to be there. It might look better on a different BG though. And just because it's about RE, doesn't mean you need to text. I really don't like the text, border, or your name in the corner like that.

any better?

...̅̅̅

Matt

Hi Commander Zero and Super Wario, good to See ya.  8)

DEADLYLIFE

Quote from: DEADLYLIFE on October 15, 2007, 02:06:53 PM

Haven't been on in awhile, just not the same NSider.
*goes to a corner and cries*
so bump

Trini

Quote from: Isaac325 on October 15, 2007, 06:29:33 PM

CnC please.
bump.

any better?
I still don't like it, but it's a step up. I don't like the text over the face at all. And I think the face should be sharper and the BG more blurred.

Psilocybin

Quote from: Trini on October 16, 2007, 11:47:41 AM
Quote from: Isaac325 on October 15, 2007, 06:29:33 PM

CnC please.
bump.

any better?
I still don't like it, but it's a step up. I don't like the text over the face at all. And I think the face should be sharper and the BG more blurred.

The blur on valentine is because of the render.
can't help that, sorry.
and well, I think i'm going to stick with my original version of it, i like that more than the other.
I can't find the brushes i want anyways.
good day sir D:

sonicdude164

Was just messin around with a new technique

CnC plz

Mehhht

Nine 1 One

Matt

sonicdude164

cnc plz