Bob-ombs

slump. :(

Cnc

Silverhawk79

Uh, rate my Samus sig, I guess. >_>;

Trini

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on October 18, 2007, 11:56:37 AM
Uh, rate my Samus sig, I guess. >_>;
I think the effects are cool and all. But I was never into sigs with motion. And I don't like how you made the BG all tile like.

Bob-ombs

trying to break out of mah slump, just messing with siome effects.

Húrin

Coke made me this on Nsider a while ago:

Thoughts?

Bob-ombs

Quote from: Húrin on October 18, 2007, 07:13:04 PM

Thoughts?

that has got to be REALLY old. =O

Its meh, not realy good compared to her new stuff.

Húrin

Quote from: Bob-ombs on October 18, 2007, 07:29:50 PM
Quote from: Húrin on October 18, 2007, 07:13:04 PM

Thoughts?

that has got to be REALLY old. =O

Its meh, not realy good compared to her new stuff.

Yeah, I also have this one from around March:

Tao Atlas

Blegh.

More crap. -Kicks Artist Block.-

Trini

Quote from: Tao Atlas on October 19, 2007, 03:41:36 PM
Blegh.

More crap. -Kicks Artist Block.-
I don't like the green text or BG too much. (The color of it really) And I don't like the gray marks on the right. Perhaps if they were color that blended a little more? I like everything else.

C&C on my two latest please.

Mehhht

C&C on my two latest please.

The first one is cool, but sorta hard to see the render, try to make him more of a focal. GJ overall though.

Second one try to blend in the render better. It is a bit monotone also.

CnC on these please :)

---

Trini

I'd like the link one a lot more if it didn't have that gigantic black spot on the left. I'm not too much of a fan of the text either. But I like the effects.

I'm not too much into Lee one. Out of the right, I like the text the most. But I think you should add something else to make it seem more "full" on the right. And I don't like the color. Perhaps a tad more green? :P

And this any better? One below is V2.

Mehhht

Ok...for that sig V2 looks the same to me, but I geuss he's belended in well so he's hard to see at first, but the more I look at it the more I like it.

CnC on this one...really tried hard to work on depth, and does the text work? Not sure about the lighting either...

Matt

Quote from: Mehhht on October 22, 2007, 06:04:01 PM
Ok...for that sig V2 looks the same to me, but I geuss he's belended in well so he's hard to see at first, but the more I look at it the more I like it.

CnC on this one...really tried hard to work on depth, and does the text work? Not sure about the lighting either...

Very nice, although lighting is ok, but the text placement is horrable...Text shouldn't be part of the focal, but still noticeable.

Nine 1 One

Quote from: Mehhht on October 22, 2007, 06:04:01 PM

i like it alot(shikamaru is my fav) only thing is the text ur usually so good with it