Main Menu

best and worst anime

Started by Viewtifulboy, October 26, 2007, 09:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarioMaster98

Brawl

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Trini on October 26, 2007, 07:35:31 PM
One Piece isn't nearly as hyped as Naruto or Bleach. And It's much better. Countless times Naruto and Bleach play that "try to make you feel bad for a character card". And I've never felt it. Not once, but twice I actually felt sorry for someone in One Piece. It's not "olol ima rubbaman" like people make it out to be.

And Bleach still has the most ridiculous power jumps I've ever seen. The very fact that Ichigo achieved Bankai in 3 days, when it took the "strongest" literally years is intercourse ing ridiculous. He rushed it and is still stronger than everyone? =/

Just throwing my opinions out there....
Don't all anime's that ahve to deal with that do the same thing? (to a lesser extent anyway)

Quote from: MarioMaster98 on October 26, 2007, 08:02:02 PM
ALL IMO
Shut the intercourse  up, get the intercourse  out and have a nice day.

Trini

Quote from: Blaziken on October 26, 2007, 08:04:05 PM
One Piece isn't nearly as hyped as Naruto or Bleach. And It's much better. Countless times Naruto and Bleach play that "try to make you feel bad for a character card". And I've never felt it. Not once, but twice I actually felt sorry for someone in One Piece. It's not "olol ima rubbaman" like people make it out to be.

And Bleach still has the most ridiculous power jumps I've ever seen. The very fact that Ichigo achieved Bankai in 3 days, when it took the "strongest" literally years is intercourse ing ridiculous. He rushed it and is still stronger than everyone? =/

Don't all anime's that ahve to deal with that do the same thing? (to a lesser extent anyway)

ALL IMO
If you're referring to the Power Jumps. Some series seem a tad more natural.

Byakuya is like "lol it took me years, good luck."
I'll get this kid to Bankai in THREE days.
Wtf?
I'll do it.
And they did it.

It was the supposed "cheap" way. And now he could EASILY blow him away. They took it too far.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Trini on October 26, 2007, 08:12:46 PM

ALL IMO

Wtf?
I'll do it.
And they did it.

It was the supposed "cheap" way. And now he could EASILY blow him away. They took it too far.
Agreed. It seemed way too stupid to believe, i wanna see the main character of a story actually lose for once.

bluaki

Quote from: Blaziken on October 26, 2007, 08:14:32 PM

ALL IMO

Wtf?
I'll do it.
And they did it.

Agreed. It seemed way too stupid to believe, i wanna see the main character of a story actually lose for once.
Actually, the main character of that series is like constantly losing in the newest episodes...
Either extreme is boringish, really, and Bleach jumps from one extreme to another.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: bluaki on October 26, 2007, 08:16:31 PM
Quote from: Blaziken on October 26, 2007, 08:14:32 PM

ALL IMO

Wtf?
I'll do it.
And they did it.

Actually, the main character of that series is like constantly losing in the newest episodes...
Series bored me at 40 to keep watching.

Hiei

Stop watching shonen junk and it pretty much goes away.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Hiei on October 26, 2007, 09:35:49 PM

Stop watching shonen junk and it pretty much goes away.
I don't watch any of it at all. I just noticed it from what I saw here and there.

yes.derek

And of course, Viewtifulboy makes another thread about anime.

Why do you people even bother.
HEY LOOK HEY

Mystic

DIMENTIO1

all i can say is that ive never seen a viewtiful joe anime so i have no positive or negative comments on it

FearItself

Since I'm sure you all don't consider Avatar as an anime, which I pretty much don't (though I would have included it otherwise), here are my opinions.

Best anime: Inuyasha/Trinity Blood
Worst anime: Naruto/One Piece

Trini

Quote from: FearItself on October 27, 2007, 05:35:48 AM
Since I'm sure you all don't consider Avatar as an anime, which I pretty much don't (though I would have included it otherwise), here are my opinions.

Explain please. One Piece instead of Bleach? D:

FearItself

Quote from: Trini on October 27, 2007, 06:44:43 AM
Quote from: FearItself on October 27, 2007, 05:35:48 AM

Explain please. One Piece instead of Bleach? D:
Explain which one? My best or worst?

I picked Trinity Blood and especially Inuyasha as the best because they actually have a developing and constantly-fluxuating plot that could change at any moment to even a die-hard fan's surprise. Granted, neither of the two are really airing new episodes anymore, but they are still great anime shows with exceptionally great voice actors.

The reason why I didn't pick Bleach is because I've never seen it, therefore I can't comment on it. But, I just have to say that Naruto and One Piece are starting to get annoying, I used to like them. The English dub ruined Naruto, and no offense, but Luffie's voice is even more annoying than Naruto's is. The pirate-in-an-anime concept doesn't strike me as interesting.

Viewtifulboy

Quote from: Phaze on October 26, 2007, 03:23:12 PM
Best: Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, Bleach, and One Piece.

Worst: Yu-Gi-Oh and Viewtiful Joe (Haven't seen it but it sounds horrible :P)

You haven't seen it but it sounds terrible?!  That's...... That's..... BULLSHIT! *the word echoes across the world*  You can NOT say it's bad just because others say it is!  If you were to actually WATCH IT then you'd see that it's a perfect anime! :robotangry: >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(