News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

I find this truly amazing

Started by Allegretto, May 24, 2008, 02:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

This is a commercial not sure if it was fan made or not for the orignal release date of Ocarina of Time. I find this truly facinating since I had never seen it,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JntHVUp7m4E

Opinions?

JrDude

I doubt Nintendo would say "Or willest thou suck?" (or whatever it says but it does say "suck")
[move][/move]
Dude .

Silly_Penguin

I believe that it is the official commercial/trailer. not 100% sure, but i've seen that on both IGN and Zelda Universe (and i think other zelda sites) and it was listed as official.

And i agree that it is simply an amazing commercial that I just love :)

SkyMyl

I've seen it before, and it's too epic to be fan-made, but one of the questions proves otherwise. "Wilst thou soar, or wilst thou suck?"

I've never heard Nintendo say suck before. :| I truly don't have opinions on this, but I love the trailer. It looks like something someone threw together in their spare time, to me.

thunderhero4

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on May 25, 2008, 07:52:12 AM
I've seen it before, and it's too epic to be fan-made, but one of the questions proves otherwise. "Wilst thou soar, or wilst thou suck?"

I've never heard Nintendo say suck before. :| I truly don't have opinions on this, but I love the trailer. It looks like something someone threw together in their spare time, to me.
Im guessing Nintendo of America (more specifically Nintendo Power) made this, and they cuss and everything in their magazine.