NINTENDO, THIS ISN'T SOMETHING YOU SHOW AT E3

REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED WITH WII MUSIC
REMEMBER, GODDAMMIT

dawnwolfNxhoj

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 15, 2010, 09:28:23 AM
NINTENDO, THIS ISN'T SOMETHING YOU SHOW AT E3

REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED WITH WII MUSIC
REMEMBER, GODDAMMIT
hmm, it's still early to really say if it'll end up like Wii Music. it was mainly just a really crappy music game that just involved making music with simple movements and button pushing, but Wii Party actually looks fun for me.  has more complex movements and depth then Wii Music, i can tell that much

Nayrman

Hi NOT Mario Party.

Ugh, please, no more Mii shovelware crap Nintendo...please....

DededeCloneChris

You guys are forgetting the fact these games are simplistic versions for all the family to play. If you have no friends or family, I pity you. I mean, why do you think it has "Wii = We" in the title?

Macawmoses

I'm glad to see Wii Party myself. I've come to have a lot of fun from both Wii Sports titles, and I still eagerly await Wii Chess.

Neerb

Wii Play tanks is the single most addicting game on the face of the earth.

Cornwad

I think Wii Party was a joke. I mean, it's a real game, but they didn't even mention it at the recap at the end if I remember correctly. There, we got Zelda out of the way early. Please look forward to numbers and casual games for the rest of the conference. If you see here we have this game thats like Mario Par-just kidding here's all the real games that you wanted.

Tupin

Quote from: Mace on June 15, 2010, 06:28:40 PM
I'm glad to see Wii Party myself. I've come to have a lot of fun from both Wii Sports titles, and I still eagerly await Wii Chess.
Wii Chess came out like two years ago in Europe as a budget title. I don't think it has mass appeal, which is why it never was released here.

As for Wii Party, hey, be glad that it's not the seemingly yearly update to Wii Sports and that the woman from E3 2009 didn't spend 20 minutes talking about it.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Tupin on June 15, 2010, 06:38:05 PM
Wii Chess came out like two years ago in Europe as a budget title. I don't think it has mass appeal, which is why it never was released here.

As for Wii Party, hey, be glad that it's not the seemingly yearly update to Wii Sports and that the woman from E3 2009 didn't spend 20 minutes talking about it.
Very glad Cammie didn't appear this year.