News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Uncharted

Started by SkyMyl, August 06, 2010, 04:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

I just beat Uncharted: Drake's Fortune today, despite not actually owning a PS3 myself. And you know what? It was intercourse ing awesome. I've heard Among Thieves is amazing, but I don't have access to it as of this moment. But still, Uncharted 1 was darn good. For some reason, the platforming segments reminded me of Shadow of the Colossus. And you know, I actually enjoyed Uncharted more than Shadow of the Colossus.

Yeah. Uncharted. How many of you played it?

Magnum

It's the only game I have for my PS3 ATM, and I can't help but say...

I intercourse ing hate the game. The first 20 minutes was awesome. It really felt like a great treasure hunting game with some action. The puzzles were easy but oh well, maybe they will get harder. Right? Oh wait, after that part, there is absolutely no treasure hunting aspect at all. I'm then subject to sit through annoying characters, obvious plot twists, and overall gameplay that is boring as hell.
"Hey, let's make a gun fight for 2 minutes, then have them platform for 1 minute"
"Then what?"
"Repeat 3 times then have a cutscene"
"Then?"
"DO IT AGAIN!"

No, that really isn't fun at all. I had such high hopes for the game, but I can't help but be disappoint. I'm sure as hell not buying the 2nd one until I try it out for a solid 2+ hours

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Relichris

I intercourse ing love this game.  (Magnum is just too sissy.  :@)  I kid, I kid.  But seriously, this is a great game.  I think the characters are fluid (as in they go together well).  I'm actually playing it for the second time.  ;o  I beat the 2nd one too.  Another great game.  ;o 

Magnum

Quote from: Relichris on August 19, 2010, 10:49:02 AM
I intercourse ing love this game.  (Magnum is just too sissy.  :@)  I kid, I kid.  But seriously, this is a great game.  I think the characters are fluid (as in they go together well).  I'm actually playing it for the second time.  ;o  I beat the 2nd one too.  Another great game.  ;o
ACK! MY HEART, WHERE MY FEELINGS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Relichris

Quote from: Magnum on August 19, 2010, 03:21:16 PM
ACK! MY HEART, WHERE MY FEELINGS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE!

Damn, I thought they were in the KNEE!