News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Conduit 2 moved to 2011 thanks to Sega

Started by Lotos, September 04, 2010, 05:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

Quote from: NintendojoAgent Ford's second foray is on hold, at least for a couple more months.

In an e-mail exchange with Sega and High Voltage public relations in regard to Conduit 2, we were notified that the game's release date has been pushed back to the first quarter of 2011. The game was scheduled to hit store shelves Nov. 2.

Along with the delay, a couple of new control methods were confirmed for the sequel. Players will be able to use their Classic Controllers or Classic Controller Pros to blast the Drudge or each other in multiplayer, according to High Voltage. The game also takes advantage of Wii MotionPlus, as well as the system standard of Wii Remote and Nunchuk.

http://www.nintendojo.com/news/conduit-2-hits-delay-coming-in-2011

SkyMyl

So, it was to be released on November 2nd. Was the reason because of competition between Goldeneye Wiimake, I wonder?

Whatever the reason, I'm perfectly okay with this.

Nayrman

Was never interested in this. Forcing motion controls with no classic controller just absolutely killed any chance it had with me.

Yeah, SEGA is scared of the Goldeneye remake, not that I can blame them, a very "meh" looking sequel to a very mediocre game or a remake of one of the most beloved games from the PS1/N64 generation. Yeah, I wonder what people are going to buy if given the choice.

Tupin

Remember when everyone loved High Voltage Software and thought they would become the best Wii developer? I'll admit, they did give me the best online Wii experience, but it still pales in comparison to a PS3 or 360 game.

But yeah, I think Goldeneye will sell itself. Besides, Sega has Sonic Colors to worry about messing up.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Cornwad

It would surprise me if HVS goes bankrupt before this even comes out.

Lotos

Quote from: Nayrman on September 04, 2010, 06:55:04 PM
Was never interested in this. Forcing motion controls with no classic controller just absolutely killed any chance it had with me.

I thought Goldeneye had classic controller controls as there's an option for a bundle.  Also, the article says that Conduit 2 will have a classic controller option.