News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

this sucks

Started by JOSEGRANADOS95, September 25, 2007, 08:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOSEGRANADOS95

my computer had something wrong. it turned off and on off and on and so on for no reason, so i send it in to fix it. meanwhile it was sunday and had no internet acess, and now that the nsider forums got closed, i feel sad, i didnt even went there to at least say good bye, i feel depressed now. :(
Why didn't Mario cross the road?

Because he used a warp pipe instead :P

DIMENTIO1

normally id post a sparta pic stating: U phail life, but in the case of the 3 day-autoban for such behavior, id rather say: dont share it w/ us coz it counts as spam, and the rules say something bad about spam:

http://nsiderforums.net/index.php?topic=483.0

blue_slime

Which old nsider?  The official one closed without notice at all, so there was no way that you could have said your goodbyes.  As for the ipbfree forum that we moved from, you didn't want to be there before it shut down.  :-\

Zovistograt

Quote from: blue_slime on September 26, 2007, 04:54:28 AM
Which old nsider?  The official one closed without notice at all, so there was no way that you could have said your goodbyes.  As for the ipbfree forum that we moved from, you didn't want to be there before it shut down.  :-\
I still think it was better than this place.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

TheLivingLegend

It was pretty unexpected to all of us. None of us really had a chance to say good bye. :(

Genius