...̅̅̅

Doodle

I saw that commercial yesterday.
YEAH

Moriarty

I'm a PC!

No, I'm a PC!

I'm Spartacus!
QuoteWhere'd Annyong get that juice box?

Mario583

At least they don't ATTACK PC FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE like the Mac vs. PC commercials >_>

Zovistograt

I'M A PC AND I HAVE A BEARD

not rly
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Java

I wanted to post that. ;_;

Dill

" Hi, I'm a Linux, and I don't really care. I mean, I'm free, so I sort of, you know, have the upper hand when it comes to people who like money. But then again, I'm kind of, well, laid back, and leave you to a lot of the work. Whatever. You don't really have to use me if you don't want to, I'm just trying to give a helping hand. Some people say I'm a little apathetic, but I don't really see what they're talking about. I don't really care what they think about me, to be fair."

extraz

if only the world adopted linux...or atleast opensun or freebsd

phatyo

Hello I'm a Mac and I haven't turned into a stereo type just yet...

Linkman

Quote from: phatyo on September 24, 2008, 04:30:32 PM
Hello I'm a Mac and I haven't turned into a stereo type just yet...

Silverhawk79

I've seen that commercial 3 times now. Getting tired of it.

PsychoYoshi

Glad that MS finally ninny-slapped Apple back. They deserved it.

Lotos

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on September 24, 2008, 05:42:45 PM
Glad that MS finally ninny-slapped Apple back. They deserved it.

Yeah, I generally hate commercials that attack rival products.  Having an iPod that has broke two times doesn't make me like it any more either.

Omega12

I'm a PC and i wear glasses D:

Its like he's reading my mind!

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

Tupin

It doesn't matter whether it is Windows or Mac, I DESPISE commercials that constantly attack other brands or that sell a "lifestyle" rather than a product.

That said, I want to see Apple's half-assed response ad.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.