News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Who would do this?

Started by Tupin, November 20, 2008, 05:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

britneymahboy

Quote from: phatyo on November 21, 2008, 10:16:17 PM
Canada is turning bad ass but there punishments seem to stay the same lol. Maybe the kids where high or on something. Maybe they wanted revenge. Also cats are gay animals so I find the cat in the microwave kinda funny :D
Jesus, could you be any less American?  It's their not there.  Did somebody microwave your brain?
NAMBLA

phatyo

Quote from: britneymahboy on November 21, 2008, 10:27:41 PM
Canada is turning bad ass but there punishments seem to stay the same lol. Maybe the kids where high or on something. Maybe they wanted revenge. Also cats are gay animals so I find the cat in the microwave kinda funny :D
Jesus, could you be any less American?  It's their not there.  Did somebody microwave your brain?
Oh what shall I do with my life D: I didn't reread my sentence to make sure my sentence has the right "there" in it.

Macawmoses

You're both idiots. You both find it absolutely hilarious that a cat died in a microwave. Frankly, neither of you should be posting in here, as you are completely insensitive.

Tupin

Quote from: mackormoses on November 21, 2008, 10:44:12 PM
You're both idiots. You both find it absolutely hilarious that a cat died in a microwave. Frankly, neither of you should be posting in here, as you are completely insensitive.
Well, at least one is a BoSD.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

britneymahboy

Quote from: phatyo on November 21, 2008, 10:31:43 PM
Oh what shall I do with my life D: I didn't reread my sentence to make sure my sentence has the right "there" in it.
Use the right word, maybe? Also, there's no such thing as "the right there" you idiot.  There and their are completely different words.

I'm sorry that a cat got microwaved?  I really am sorry.  I can't believe that poor creature got treated as a week old pizza before dying.  My condolences go to its family.  I'm kidding.  I don't care about the stupid cat, but I'll listen to what you say just because you are mortally cute.
NAMBLA

Zovistograt

Just fyi, it's not cool to attempt cynicism in a serious situation.  It just makes you look like an idiot and gets you into arguments.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

britneymahboy

Quote from: Zovistograt on November 21, 2008, 11:25:06 PM
Just fyi, it's not cool to attempt cynicism in a serious situation.  It just makes you look like an idiot and gets you into arguments.
The important question is, with whom? 
NAMBLA

Redpaige13

I'd slaughter them.  As anyone knows, I have a huge soft spot for cats.  Anyone who harms a cat, I want to intercourse  them up in the most sadistic, and ungodly way. 

Fucking.. Skin them alive.  Slice a nice chunk on their arm, grab a dull steak knife and and separate the skin from the muscle as clumsily and slowly as I can.

...Then rape them up the ass with a 12" strap-on.

With NO LUBE!

Make them bleed out their ass as if they had a period until they die.

Mmm baby. 

FORNICATION BABY!

Kilroy

Quote from: Redpaige13 on November 22, 2008, 04:14:53 AM
I'd slaughter them.  As anyone knows, I have a huge soft spot for cats.  Anyone who harms a cat, I want to intercourse  them up in the most sadistic, and ungodly way. 

Fucking.. Skin them alive.  Slice a nice chunk on their arm, grab a dull steak knife and and separate the skin from the muscle as clumsily and slowly as I can.

With NO LUBE!

Mmm baby. 
I think that punishment should be one of the death penalties in the USA.

"Death... BY LETHAL STRAP-ON."
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

phatyo

Quote from: britneymahboy on November 21, 2008, 11:02:48 PM
Quote from: phatyo on November 21, 2008, 10:31:43 PM
Use the right word, maybe? Also, there's no such thing as "the right there" you idiot.  There and their are completely different words.

I'm sorry that a cat got microwaved?  I really am sorry.  I can't believe that poor creature got treated as a week old pizza before dying.  My condolences go to its family.  I'm kidding.  I don't care about the stupid cat, but I'll listen to what you say just because you are mortally cute.
Lol your seriously have no life. Go outside :D

Java

Quote from: phatyo on November 21, 2008, 10:27:40 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 21, 2008, 10:19:43 PM
There is absolutely NO reason for behavior such as this.

It's not funny, the punishment is horrible, and why do you think this is "bad ass"?
Well don't tell me you wont laugh if you saw this in a cartoon? Yeah its horrible the cat had to die but thats not what I ment. Also cause kids these days don't think stuff trough. Like they didn't think that they will get caugh ounce they killed the cat or something? There for those kids are bad ass but also dumb. There punishment is no more violent video games or did I get that part wrong? I didn't read the article.
You really do live up to your rank.

It's not "bad ass". It's not "cool". It's not "funny".

It's disgusting.

Ridley

Quote from: Redpaige13 on November 22, 2008, 04:14:53 AM

With NO LUBE!

Mmm baby. 

Cut their arms off and paint their heads red with the bloody end of the arm.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

The Seventh

Quote from: Ridley on November 21, 2008, 07:40:50 PM
Quote from: red7js on November 21, 2008, 05:25:15 PM
Quote from: Ridley on November 21, 2008, 09:32:43 AM
You know most serial killers began by torturing animals? Anyway that isn't as bad as those stupid arseholes who took a dog, tied it up, painted it blue and put it in the oven and watched it squirm as it slowly died.
Even though I hunt deer and such, I can't stand imagining how someone could torture something like that so hideously!  When you hunt, one of the morals you stand by is to make the kill as clean and as fast as possible to induce the least amount of suffering as possible.

If anyone did that to my dog, I'D KILL ALL OF THE DIRTY BASTARDS!  EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM!  That is if they're in my house when I catch them.  Or on the property.

Also you ruin the meal if you shoot it too much.
Not necessarily.  Deer have a lot of meat in them, and the bullets don't "taint" the meat like anti-guns say.  If it does put ANY lead in the deer, it's in such a negligible amount it's still safe.  Trust me, studies have been done on this.  It's just that you may not have heard of them due to the mainstream medias disarmament agenda.
meh

phatyo

Quote from: Java_Java on November 22, 2008, 10:16:01 AM

It's not funny, the punishment is horrible, and why do you think this is "bad ass"?
Well don't tell me you wont laugh if you saw this in a cartoon? Yeah its horrible the cat had to die but thats not what I ment. Also cause kids these days don't think stuff trough. Like they didn't think that they will get caugh ounce they killed the cat or something? There for those kids are bad ass but also dumb. There punishment is no more violent video games or did I get that part wrong? I didn't read the article.

It's disgusting.
Ounce again you didn't understand what I said....I didn't mean bad ass as in WOW THATS SHIT WAS FUCKING COOL. I ment as in that was worst then bad. Its bad ass....

metroidhunter777

Quote from: phatyo on November 22, 2008, 01:50:12 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on November 22, 2008, 10:16:01 AM

It's disgusting.
Ounce again you didn't understand what I said....I didn't mean bad ass as in WOW THATS SHIT WAS FUCKING COOL. I ment as in that was worst then bad. Its bad ass....

We're not your intercourse ing parents. We know what words mean. :B

That still doesn't cover the "Also cats are gay animals so I find the cat in the microwave kinda funny :D" part. I like mindless violence (mainly in video games), and I find a microwave death... disturbing.