Started by Tupin, November 20, 2008, 05:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

Quote from: phatyo on November 22, 2008, 01:50:12 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on November 22, 2008, 10:16:01 AM
Quote from: phatyo on November 21, 2008, 10:27:40 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 21, 2008, 10:19:43 PM
Quote from: phatyo on November 21, 2008, 10:16:17 PM
Canada is turning bad ass but there punishments seem to stay the same lol. Maybe the kids where high or on something. Maybe they wanted revenge. Also cats are gay animals so I find the cat in the microwave kinda funny :D
There is absolutely NO reason for behavior such as this.

It's not funny, the punishment is horrible, and why do you think this is "bad ass"?
Well don't tell me you wont laugh if you saw this in a cartoon? Yeah its horrible the cat had to die but thats not what I ment. Also cause kids these days don't think stuff trough. Like they didn't think that they will get caugh ounce they killed the cat or something? There for those kids are bad ass but also dumb. There punishment is no more violent video games or did I get that part wrong? I didn't read the article.
You really do live up to your rank.

It's not "bad ass". It's not "cool". It's not "funny".

It's disgusting.
Ounce again you didn't understand what I said....I didn't mean bad ass as in WOW THATS s*** WAS f***ING COOL. I ment as in that was worst then bad. Its bad ass....
badass (plural badasses)

1. (pejorative, slang) A mean or belligerent person.
   2. (slang) A person whose extreme attitudes and behavior are admirable.

You might wanna work on explaining what you mean when you post.

Also, like MH777 said, that doesn't excuse that last sentence.

Ares300

First off, unless this is in East Asia......who puts a cat in a microwave?

Macawmoses

Quote from: Ares300 on November 22, 2008, 10:34:48 PM
Location means nothing, it's disturbing.

JrDude

Quote from: mackormoses on November 23, 2008, 12:15:05 AM
He's saying that they eat cats.
Some places eat cats, but don't microwave them unless dead, it's only disturbing if they did it while they were alive.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Gwen Khan

Quote from: JrDude on November 23, 2008, 12:32:41 AM
Quote from: mackormoses on November 23, 2008, 12:15:05 AM
He's saying that they eat cats.
Some places eat cats, but don't microwave them unless dead, it's only disturbing if they did it while they were alive.
either way the comment was uncalled for

phatyo

Quote from: Java_Java on November 22, 2008, 02:31:59 PM
Quote from: phatyo on November 22, 2008, 01:50:12 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on November 22, 2008, 10:16:01 AM
Quote from: phatyo on November 21, 2008, 10:27:40 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 21, 2008, 10:19:43 PM
Quote from: phatyo on November 21, 2008, 10:16:17 PM
Canada is turning bad ass but there punishments seem to stay the same lol. Maybe the kids where high or on something. Maybe they wanted revenge. Also cats are gay animals so I find the cat in the microwave kinda funny :D
There is absolutely NO reason for behavior such as this.

It's not funny, the punishment is horrible, and why do you think this is "bad ass"?
Well don't tell me you wont laugh if you saw this in a cartoon? Yeah its horrible the cat had to die but thats not what I ment. Also cause kids these days don't think stuff trough. Like they didn't think that they will get caugh ounce they killed the cat or something? There for those kids are bad ass but also dumb. There punishment is no more violent video games or did I get that part wrong? I didn't read the article.
You really do live up to your rank.

It's not "bad ass". It's not "cool". It's not "funny".

It's disgusting.
Ounce again you didn't understand what I said....I didn't mean bad ass as in WOW THATS s*** WAS f***ING COOL. I ment as in that was worst then bad. Its bad ass....
badass (plural badasses)

1. (pejorative, slang) A mean or belligerent person.
   2. (slang) A person whose extreme attitudes and behavior are admirable.

You might wanna work on explaining what you mean when you post.

Also, like MH777 said, that doesn't excuse that last sentence.
well there a million other meaning it depends on how you use it.

tibar21

that's nearly as bad as what Micheal Vick did and the dumbasses that did it should get a few long years in jail.
And anyone that thinks an innocent cat getting tortured by getting fried from the inside out is an inconsiderate dumbass who deserves to get jumped by every linebacker from the NFL.
There's funny stuff like cats and mice beating eachother up like in Tom and Jerry, but this is way different.
And I was just watching something on TV today about a serial killer from Wisconsin that tortured and ate animals like squirels and chipmunks as a kid and ended up doing the same thing to 13 people.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

L10

Quote from: tibar21 on November 24, 2008, 03:53:19 PM
that's nearly as bad as what Micheal Vick did and the dumbasses that did it should get a few long years in jail.
And anyone that thinks an innocent cat getting tortured by getting fried from the inside out is an inconsiderate dumbass who deserves to get jumped by every linebacker from the NFL.
There's funny stuff like cats and mice beating eachother up like in Tom and Jerry, but this is way different.
And I was just watching something on TV today about a serial killer from Wisconsin that tortured and ate animals like squirels and chipmunks as a kid and ended up doing the same thing to 13 people.
Microwaves don't cook from the inside out....But I get the point.
0o!f

tibar21

Quote from: Lichig0 on November 24, 2008, 04:12:27 PM
yes they do. ask a science teacher.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Tupin

In order for that to be true, microwaves would have to cook from the inside-out, not the outside-in. If you put a roast or something in the microwave for like 20  minutes, the outside will be cooked but the inside will be raw and cold.

In either case, it would be a horrible way to die. 

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

jnfs2014

They should be put in a microwave for 5 minutes.

Mutilator7

Quote from: tibar21 on November 25, 2008, 03:34:48 PM
Quote from: Lichig0 on November 24, 2008, 04:12:27 PM
yes they do. ask a science teacher.

The "microwaves" that a microwave sends out microwaves that heat up water and sugar molecules, that's how they heat your food, blood consists of alot of water, so that would get heated up pretty fast.