News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Am I alone when I say I want Rock Band more than GH3?

Started by Commander Awesome, October 18, 2007, 02:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluaki

Am I alone when I say that I don't want either and haven't even heard of Rock Band before?

PsychoYoshi

Probably not, but the price tag and the fact that it's on a system that formerly cost FIVE-HUNDRED NINETY-NINE US DOLLARS is a major turn-off for me.

I want it more, but money is the biggest issue.

HeroOfTimeO0

No. A friend of mine is the same.
Guess girls just don't like GH that much. D:

Commander Awesome

Quote from: HeroOfTimeO0 on October 18, 2007, 02:33:47 PM
No. A friend of mine is the same.
Guess girls just don't like GH that much. D:
Hell, most girls in my school love GH.

I just like the concept of not playing just Guitar, which got somewhat boring to me after awhile in the GH games.

Fell

I think they'll rock the same.

But since the chances of my friends getting RB is slim to none, and I don't have an Xbox, I don't think I'll be able to play it. D:

Spongebob does not approve

Commander Awesome

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 18, 2007, 02:37:31 PM

But since the chances of my friends getting RB is slim to none, and I don't have an Xbox, I don't think I'll be able to play it. D:
It's also on the PS2, although I doubt online features are existant nor would the be fairly populated.

Fell

Quote from: Zeldafan556 on October 18, 2007, 02:38:31 PM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 18, 2007, 02:37:31 PM

It's also on the PS2, although I doubt online features are existant nor would the be fairly populated.

Really? That's not what I heard.

I don't have a PS2 either.  ::)

I don't think my friends will have the money for it. They really like Guitar Hero, so they'll probably like RB. I just don't think they can afford it.

Spongebob does not approve

yes.derek

I actually want them both equally.

I think that Rock Band will be an awesome game to play with lots of friends, and Guitar Hero, as I've discovered, is very fun to play either by yourself or with friends.

Either way, they both shall be mine.

And to answer your question:

Quote from: bluaki on October 18, 2007, 02:32:14 PM
Am I alone when I say that I don't want either and haven't even heard of Rock Band before?

Yes, you are.
HEY LOOK HEY

metroidhunter777

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on October 18, 2007, 02:32:34 PM
Probably not, but the price tag and the fact that it's on a system that formerly cost FIVE-HUNDRED NINETY-NINE US DOLLARS is a major turn-off for me.

I want it more, but money is the biggest issue.

Same here, as MH is just a poor 13-year-old who can't afford the first Phoenix Wright. </inside joke>

As of now, I'm looking forward to GHIII more, as it has the difficulty that I love (Through the Fire and Flames and Devil Went Down to Georgia).

Plus, Rock Band is coming out for Xbox 360, PS3, and PS2 (I think...) only. If it happens to come out for Wii, I'll get it, but it's still about $189.

ResidentZoidberg

Rockband looks far better then GH3. You have every kind of instrument, for one. Second, Rock Band has a better guitar. Besides being based off of a Fender, which is what I shred on, it has two levels of buttons. And, as I said, drums and vocals are great. Plus, a better song list, Rock Band has. Know what else? Rock Band has about a 5 million dollar budget for acquiring more licensed music. Meaning, we can have complete Zeppelin albums, and a hell of a lot more.
RESIDENT_ZOIDBERG
Rank Killer Bees 
Date Registered 04-23-2004 09:56 PM
Total Posts 23545