destroy any anime related to viewtful joe
and 4kids

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on November 09, 2007, 11:54:55 PM
Define abuse
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/abuse
Main Entry: 1abuse 
Pronunciation: \ə-ˈbyüs\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French abus, from Latin abusus, from abuti to consume, from ab- + uti to use
Date: 15th century
1: a corrupt practice or custom
2: improper or excessive use or treatment : misuse <drug abuse> <abuse of tranquilizers>
3obsolete : a deceitful act : deception
4: language that condemns or vilifies usually unjustly, intemperately, and angrily
5: physical maltreatment
synonyms abuse, vituperation, invective, obloquy, billingsgate mean vehemently expressed condemnation or disapproval. abuse, the most general term, usually implies the anger of the speaker and stresses the harshness of the language <scathing verbal abuse>. vituperation implies fluent and sustained abuse <a torrent of vituperation>. invective implies a comparable vehemence but suggests greater verbal and rhetorical skill and may apply to a public denunciation <blistering political invective>. obloquy suggests defamation and consequent shame and disgrace <subjected to obloquy and derision>. billingsgate implies practiced fluency and variety of profane or obscene abuse <directed a stream of billingsgate at the cabdriver>.
...̅̅̅

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on November 09, 2007, 11:58:56 PM
Quote from: Friendly Hostile on November 09, 2007, 11:54:55 PM
Define abuse
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/abuse
Main Entry: 1abuse 
Pronunciation: \ə-ˈbyüs\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French abus, from Latin abusus, from abuti to consume, from ab- + uti to use
Date: 15th century
1: a corrupt practice or custom
2: improper or excessive use or treatment : misuse <drug abuse> <abuse of tranquilizers>
3obsolete : a deceitful act : deception
4: language that condemns or vilifies usually unjustly, intemperately, and angrily
5: physical maltreatment
synonyms abuse, vituperation, invective, obloquy, billingsgate mean vehemently expressed condemnation or disapproval. abuse, the most general term, usually implies the anger of the speaker and stresses the harshness of the language <scathing verbal abuse>. vituperation implies fluent and sustained abuse <a torrent of vituperation>. invective implies a comparable vehemence but suggests greater verbal and rhetorical skill and may apply to a public denunciation <blistering political invective>. obloquy suggests defamation and consequent shame and disgrace <subjected to obloquy and derision>. billingsgate implies practiced fluency and variety of profane or obscene abuse <directed a stream of billingsgate at the cabdriver>.

whoosh;

And yes.  So very much.
Sometimes the country needs some strong leadership to fix things.

TheKoopaBros.

I couldn't technically, since I'm Canadian.

I'm very sympathetic towards others and because of this I would find it very difficult to act out of line and abuse my power. But really I don't know what would happen, because I'm not in such a position of power.

Booster

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on November 10, 2007, 12:08:24 AM

I'm very sympathetic towards others and because of this I would find it very difficult to act out of line and abuse my power. But really I don't know what would happen, because I'm not in such a position of power.

way to ruin teh thred :|

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: Booster on November 10, 2007, 12:15:38 AM

Mission accomplished. ^_^

Intelligent discussion FTW. :P

えっちーせんぱい

Presidents tend to get ridiculed over the silliest things, so I don't even want to bother.

Booster

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on November 10, 2007, 12:17:35 AM

go somewhere else with your fancy discussion, bird watcher. :|

XD

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: Booster on November 10, 2007, 12:19:51 AM

XD

>.>

Will do. In fact I'm pretty much done posting for the night. I'll just lurk. :P

Booster

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on November 10, 2007, 12:21:26 AM
Quote from: Booster on November 10, 2007, 12:19:51 AM

XD

>.>

Will do. In fact I'm pretty much done posting for the night. I'll just lurk. :P

It'd probably be better for myself and everyone around me if I did the same. :P

Viewtifulboy