News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Dream World

Started by DededeCloneChris, April 07, 2011, 07:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

So wait a minute.
I have to use the C-Gear for all of this?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 15, 2011, 05:56:55 PM
So wait a minute.
I have to use the C-Gear for all of this?
The C-Gear will merely put one of your Pokemon to sleep. Once that is done, there's nothing else you can do on the C-Gear.

The next step is then go to the site where your sleeping Pokemon will act as your avatar to explore the Dream World until the time runs out.

FruitFlow

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 15, 2011, 06:23:11 PM
The C-Gear will merely put one of your Pokemon to sleep. Once that is done, there's nothing else you can do on the C-Gear.

The next step is then go to the site where your sleeping Pokemon will act as your avatar to explore the Dream World until the time runs out.
Alright. That sounds fairly simple.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

Before I head into the Dream World, anyone wants to share FCs so that I can water your plants?

FruitFlow

How long does it take before the soil dries?
I went in for the first time after work last night at around 12am.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 16, 2011, 04:07:53 PM
How long does it take before the soil dries?
I went in for the first time after work last night at around 12am.
Certain berries will grow at different times.

FruitFlow

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 16, 2011, 04:14:45 PM
Certain berries will grow at different times.
I think I planted the defaults. (Shuca berries)

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 16, 2011, 04:15:55 PM
>default berry

Wow.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 16, 2011, 04:15:55 PM
Hmm, do you want me to go check? Give me your FC. Mine is in my sig.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 16, 2011, 04:17:36 PM
>default berry

Wow.
Wait. What?

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 16, 2011, 04:18:05 PM
Hmm, do you want me to go check? Give me your FC. Mine is in my sig.
I don't have my DS on me right now.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 16, 2011, 04:20:22 PM
Wait. What?
Oh well, maybe another time.

FruitFlow

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 16, 2011, 04:20:22 PM
Wait. What?

There is no default berry, lol.

Fennel will give you a few berries when you first use the Dream World. I think it can be any of the berries that reduce super-effective damage from a certain type. So it can be Rindo, Yache, whatever.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 16, 2011, 05:31:19 PM
There is no default berry, lol.

Fennel will give you a few berries when you first use the Dream World. I think it can be any of the berries that reduce super-effective damage from a certain type. So it can be Rindo, Yache, whatever.
Oh, lol.
I thought Shuca was the default because that's what I started out with.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 16, 2011, 05:37:19 PM
Oh, lol.
I thought Shuca was the default because that's what I started out with.
Why the hell would it even be a default berry?
[move][/move]