News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Get'cha Game On! A Clubhouse Games Review

Started by DrPwnage, December 14, 2007, 08:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrPwnage

Clubhouse Games

*Author's Note: This is my first review, so it isn't the best. Constructive criticism is welcome. Just don't be mean about it.* Oh, where to begin? Clubhouse Games, 42 All- Time Classics, whatever you may call it, it is a great game. The first mode of the game that I will address, is Stamp Mode. Stamp mode is, how do I put this....? Let's call it the game's 'Story Mode'. In this mode, you must play all 42 games in order to collect stamps. When you have 3 stamps in a game, (which are earned by winning or losing) you move on. Sometimes, you'll play the games that you start out with, and other times, you'll play new games, which you will unlock when you get 3 stamps on the game. The next mode I will address is Challenge Mode. It is exactly what you think it is. You must complete different challenges to unlock new icons for use in multiplayer, and single player modes. The last mode in Single player is Free Play, Again, it is exactly what you think it is. You can play all the games you've unlocked, nothing special.
Next, Multiplayer. First, there is Local Wifi, where you can play with your friends up to 30 ft. away.  Next, is WORLDWIDE Wifi, where you can play with people on the other side of the world! There are also Wifi settings, ranks, etc.  Anyways, with great gameplay, classic games, and great modes, it is the ultimate pick-up-and-play game. It isn't without its flaws, though. Such as the fact that it's graphics aren't top-notch, etc. But overall, it's a great game. I hope my short review has helped you in your game buying decisions. Thanks for reading, folks!