<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

A Fight to Remember

Started by THEBIRD, May 31, 2009, 02:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spam

Name: David Anderson
Super/Mutant Name: Clockwork
Power: Clockwork is able to control and manipulate mechanical devices.
Skill: Clockwork makes time bombs, very explosive time bombs...
Weapon: Manipulation of Mechanical Thing via Mind
Appearance: The typical black business suit, goggles, a fedora and a tie that has gears on it...
Side: Good
Biography: A little crazy Clockwork is here to help.

THEBIRD

Quote from: Spam on June 06, 2009, 07:21:42 PM
Name: David Anderson
Super/Mutant Name: Clockwork
Power: Clockwork is able to control and manipulate mechanical devices.
Skill: Clockwork makes time bombs, very explosive time bombs...
Weapon: Manipulation of Mechanical Thing via Mind
Appearance: The typical black business suit, goggles, a fedora and a tie that has gears on it...
Side: Good
Biography: A little crazy Clockwork is here to help.
((Accepted, you can just start on Ferrah Island where the good guy's base is. ))

Quote from: Penmoet on June 05, 2009, 07:27:34 AMJake was slightly startled by the appearance of Shade, but quickly ignored him, as he saw Shade as a waste of time at the moment. "So... who is this David character? And what can he do?" ((Fun fact: It takes about 2.5 G's to effectivly crush a person. It takes about 10 G's to crush a person faster.))
X smiled. "He's the psychopath who's gonna help us take over the world, whether he wants to or not. His power is to bend time and space." X began walking away, toward the doors that would take him back up onto land, and away from the dark and dreary sewers. "Whoever wants to come with me to break David out, better come now."
---
Animale walked over to see what the big commotion was about. "Newbies," he said as he looked around the circle. "I'm Animale." A bird flew over and landed on his shoulder. "I can persuade animals, in a way."

Z watched the introductions, his own mind wandering toward Xavier's. He remembered what he had said, not too long ago. Z quickly checked his watch, before entering all of the minds around him and thinking, 'Hello everyone. I am Z, your leader. I hope to help train you so you may become strong enough to fight the evil and control your own powers. And I have a first mission for anyone willing to accompany me. If you wish to come, I will explain more once we get there.' Z began walking toward the boat which would ferry him back to New Ferrah City.

Animale stood there for a moment, still finding Z's powers of entering his mind strange. "Excuse me," he said, shaking the bird off of his shoulder and slipping past the others, following Z. "I've been waiting for some real action."

Shujinco2

"Space and time?" Jake had this look on him like something really stupid just happened.

"Wait wait wait, if he can bend space and time, couldn't he just make himself NOT in trouble?"

jnfs2014

During this time, Chris had been sleeping in his bed. Getting up, he lazily walked into the room in which X, Jake, and Shade were. "Good morning," he nonchalantly said, passing by.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas had been tossing a fireball up and down, when Z announced that they'd be going back into the city. "Wait a minute," she says, putting the flame out. "I came here because I can't be there, in that place... At least, not like this, and probably never again."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Spam

Well, hello Animale, Z, and everyone else I'm Clockwork. I can control technology and make time bombs. So what are we to do now Z?

Magnum

"Cool cool cool Mr. Clockswhat. Get on the boat if your ready to be a hero. That's what we're doing," James said to him as he zoomed onto the boat. He ran up next to Animale and asked him, "So you talk to animals, huh? I've got a pet rat back at my college and you should, and I would love ya if you did, talk to him for me, cuz I love that rat. It's a good rat. Please?"

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Light

((Uh, Spam? What was that?))

"I'll go with you," Prospekt said, returning from his investigation of the "rooms". "I need the fresh air."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Eizweir

Maybe I can beat X there and sell this kid back to him for ransom.  Unless this important person is that much stronger than me. "Hmph"

Shade walked into the shadow of the doorway and dissapeared into the night.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Shujinco2

((I have another question: You say we can have 3 characters. Does that mean we can only make 3 characters at all, or does that mean we can only have existing at a time?))

THEBIRD

(( Spam, use quotation marks to show your character is talking. Otherwise its hard to tell what the hell you're doing, know what I mean? ))

Quote from: Penmoet on June 07, 2009, 04:00:21 PM
((I have another question: You say we can have 3 characters. Does that mean we can only make 3 characters at all, or does that mean we can only have existing at a time?))
((Only 3 existing at a time. So if you have 3 and want another, kill off a character in a big fight. ))

"He is," X began saying over his shoulder, searching for the right word to describe David, "inoperable at this time." X nodded in acknowledgment towards Prospekt and Shade, leaving the base as well. Anyone else who wished to still join them could come, but would have to act fast in order to catch up.
---
"Sure," Animale replied. "I can talk to any animal, just show me your rat anytime."

Z followed them on the boat, nodding to Jas, and understanding if she felt as if she couldn't go on this particular mission. 'Quicky, Animale, and I?' Z questioned, scanning the others. 'Are we ready to go, or are there any other takers?'

Triforce_Luigi

Jon looked around, seeing if anyone else was going on the mission.

"Fine, I'll come," he said after a moment of deliberation, and followed Z onto the boat.

Magnum

"Thanks a lot man," James said as he heard a little buzz in his ear. He didn't take much notice to it as he noticed another person get on the boat. "And that makes four," he commented as he walked up to the man. "How's it going? Names Quicky and I go zoom. What's your name and power might I ask?"

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Anarchy_Jas

Jas nods, and heads away from the group, towards the mansion. 'Maybe if I'm lucky, I can at least change clothes or something,' she doesn't look back at the other group.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

jnfs2014

Chris watched X leave, not moving a muscle. 'Hm, maybe if I hurry, I can see a fight!' he thought, his eyes widening.