News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Hi!

Started by Mario Kartist, December 27, 2007, 09:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mario Kartist

My name is Mario Kartist. (duh) Well, my screen name from the original Nsider was MARIOKARTIST.

So yeah, that about it, I guess. Any questions?
Quote from: Co-Z on December 29, 2007, 12:19:23 PM
Nascar is pointless, it's just a bunch of colors going in circles. I could flush a bag of skittles down the toilet and get the same effect in ten seconds.

Macawmoses

No. Why Mario Kartist?

That is all ;)

Welcome,

~MoM~

Mario Kartist

Quote from: mackormoses on December 27, 2007, 09:36:31 AM
No. Why Mario Kartist?

That is all ;)

Welcome,

~MoM~
The name came to out of the blue one day. I put it as my name for Mario Kart DS, but there wasn't enough room so I just put M.Kartist. Then one day I registered on Nsider, used that name, and that's the name I've been using ever since.
Nascar is pointless, it's just a bunch of colors going in circles. I could flush a bag of skittles down the toilet and get the same effect in ten seconds.

Kita

I notice you like VG Cats. You are cool to me now :P

Welcome ^_^

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Mario Kartist

Quote from: Kita on December 27, 2007, 09:41:44 AM
I notice you like VG Cats. You are cool to me now :P

Welcome ^_^
How'd you guess? :P

And hi!

Zovistograt

are you an artist as well as a kartist?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Mario Kartist

Nah. To be honest I suck at art. :P

Unless you consider Mario Kart an art. :P

Ridley

Welcome what boards will you go on most? Also where do you come from?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Mario Kartist

I'll probably go on the Mario and Power On boards the most. And can you please elaborate on "Where do you come from"? Sorry. But I don't always get the point of some things. >.>

Ridley

Quote from: Mario Kartist on December 27, 2007, 07:03:02 PM
I'll probably go on the Mario and Power On boards the most. And can you please elaborate on "Where do you come from"? Sorry. But I don't always get the point of some things. >.>

You see nsider2 went insane and its members started coming here so I want to know if you googled us or if you are a refugee
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Mario Kartist

Quote from: Ridley on December 27, 2007, 07:34:18 PM

You see nsider2 went insane and its members started coming here so I want to know if you googled us or if you are a refugee
I know that NS2 went insane. Someone sent me an Email saying that I should come here instead of staying at NS2. I'm actually still a member of NS2 (I think, I haven't said anything against EJ yet, so I should be fine, right?), But I'm only a member because Cartoony's still there. I just like her comics that much that I would stay a member of that madhouse.

Ridley

Quote from: Mario Kartist on December 28, 2007, 09:50:53 AM

I know that NS2 went insane. Someone sent me an Email saying that I should come here instead of staying at NS2. I'm actually still a member of NS2 (I think, I haven't said anything against EJ yet, so I should be fine, right?), But I'm only a member because Cartoony's still there. I just like her comics that much that I would stay a member of that madhouse.

Why not pm her an invitation?
...It's quite obvious...

Mario Kartist

Quote from: Ridley on December 28, 2007, 09:53:35 AM

Do you realy think I should? Are you sure that EJ wouldn't hack one of our accounts, see that PM, and ban me, and possibly Cartoony, too?

Ridley

Quote from: Mario Kartist on December 28, 2007, 09:55:35 AM
Quote from: Ridley on December 28, 2007, 09:53:35 AM

Do you realy think I should? Are you sure that EJ wouldn't hack one of our accounts, see that PM, and ban me, and possibly Cartoony, too?

Hmm I don't think he would be evil enough to hack someones account to look at one om
...It's quite obvious...

Kat95

Welcome to NSF! I hope you have a nice time chatting it up with everyone!

...Hmm nope no questions.I can never think of questions for anything it seems like  :P