News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Silly Penguin's Art --- [Update: 05/18/08]

Started by Silly_Penguin, September 28, 2007, 03:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spuddies

I love your work..Also i loive FMA. OMG so cool..

Yo. :]

Smashie

You know me well. I will be here to comment on your art. Keep in touch with me too! I love getting PM's from you ^^

Silly_Penguin

D: gah! why did the other comments and my reply to them disappear?! :(...

Quote from: Spuddies on September 28, 2007, 03:42:37 PM
I love your work..Also i loive FMA. OMG so cool..
thanks! ^_^ fma is indeed awesome :)

Quote from: Smashie on September 28, 2007, 04:01:38 PM
You know me well. I will be here to comment on your art. Keep in touch with me too! I love getting PM's from you ^^
i will :D. and as always i really appreciate you here! ^_^

Joeofmars

Matt

Hehe you have a very creative personality, Noticed from Chibi Four Swords, keep up the good work.  ;D

Silly_Penguin

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 04, 2007, 04:16:33 AM
Wow!That's really good!
thanks! ^__^

Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on October 13, 2007, 11:55:27 AM
Hehe you have a very creative personality, Noticed from Chibi Four Swords, keep up the good work.  ;D
thanks! ^_^ the chibi for swords was actually based off an older version of that general idea that was inspired of a piece on Absolute Chibiness :P.

-----------------
*has been to lazy to update until now xD*
three new pieces since i got a new sketchbook! ^_^ Well here they are with my not so descriptive commentary. if you want to read my full comments on them check my dA. *is lazy*

[10/12/07] Standing Here
This character needs a name >_>...
Overall i love how this one came out ^^. He kind of reminds me of Haruhi from OHSHC XP

[10/09/07] Phantom Hourglass: Link
love phantom <3
had to draw link after getting it.

[10/08/07] Sanosuke Sagara
I relized i haven't really drawn much of Sano at all. And also since i was watching the anime again, and had recently gotten vol.1 of the manga :D

Silly_Penguin

WOW....i haven't updated for a while. Well after getting a few compy problems straightened out (though i lost all my cool gimp brushes + fonts :'(. But i am getting some fonts back at least), i'm finally gonna update ^^

[03/03/08] Kira's Meat Pies?
Death Note - Sweeney Todd comic, that was inspired by a comic on dA. Sweeney spoilers.
Check my dA account for full description since i'm lazy right now XD Now laugh at my strange and twisted humor :O

[02/27/08] L
This is my first try at drawing L (from Death Note). Gotta love him. I wish i had used a reference pic though >.>

[02/14/08] By The Sea - incomplete
I absolutely LOVED this scene in the movie. I was cracking up at how Sweeney kept the same expression of wanting to kill someone the whole time XD  ---By the Sea (movie scene)

[03/02/08] A Windy Day
I was drawing this when in the art club at my school, and since i have no idea what to do for a background,.....didn't draw one at all XD Another thing to note, i don't remember when i finished this since i was working on it before christmas, but not really at all after, so i'm just using the date from when i took the pic of it with my phone *is to big for the scanner* If your wondering about the name......my friend names him Perry......yeah......

[10/10/07] Rinku In the Forrest
How did i forget to put this here? oh well. Link (or Rinku) taking a break in the lost woods ^^ *yay for not feeling like coloring it in XD* I might color it in with gimp.....eventually

(hope i'm not breaking any forum rules for bumping this thread. I just don't want to make another art gallery)

Silly_Penguin

Another update?! In less then several months apart?! I must be going mad..... XD
Anyways, I had a chance to draw L again, except this time i decided to use a reference pic (vol.7 manga cover) so i would get it close to looking like him :P

[04/18/08] Lawliet - Justice Will Prevail

I hate how imageshack shrinks the images, but to see the full sized version + all my coments that i'm to lazy to put here as well ( XD ), view it  here on my dA. curse you imageshack >_>...

Silly_Penguin

I have the feeling that i should just let this thread die >.>
Meh, may as well post these for now. Hope quadruple-posts aren't against the rules XD

[4/20/08] Stripes
Heavily influence by this one awesome pic i saw, as well as a Smashing Pumpkins thing :P. Called Stripes simply because of a lack of a better title, and it's a cool name XP. One thing that bothers me though is his eyes >_>...

[4/20/08] Mrs. Lovett By The Sea
Can you tell that I love Sweeney Todd? :P Anyway, i just love Mrs. Lovett's character design, and By The Sea was just fantastic! :D I'm sorry, but it completely blows away the stage in that part XP (yes i know, never compare movie to stage musical. so just watch it and you'll se why. there are just some things you can't get one the stage) Anyway, i didn't finish her boots >.> but oh well, I'm satisfied with how it came out ^^

Macawmoses

Silly_Penguin

Silverhawk79

Don't let this thread die, I like seeing your work. :D

Silly_Penguin

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on May 08, 2008, 05:05:41 AM
Don't let this thread die, I like seeing your work. :D
Thank you greatly, i was only considering that  since i wasn't sure if it would be against the rules with this as far as bumping an old thread and quadruple-posting goes XD

--------------------

[5/18/08] Don't I Know You?
MAJOR ENDING SCENE SPOILERS!!, and if you have not scene the movie/stage version of Sweeney, do it now!
I absolutely love the movie, and am needing to get around to finishing watching the stage version with George Hearn and Angela Lansburry on youtube. :P This is from the final scene, when Sweeney realizes that he accidentally killed his wife, and that she was alive the whole time before ( http://youtube.com/watch?v=l2DeK6YNe6Q, or  http://youtube.com/watch?v=hZ8Bke_bLK4 for just him realizing it was Lucy). I am really liking how his face came out, but i think i screwed up the blood >_>
I'm thinking that eventually i should add a background to this (either pencil or GIMP'ed) since it seems like it's missing something as it is now.

The Baron

Awesome artwork!  I like how you color your images.  You're also very creative =P