News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Nintendo and Sega: When Worlds Collide

Started by DSWiiMaster42, May 31, 2008, 12:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DSWiiMaster42

This is my first fanfic. It's about Nintendo and Sega characters teaming up to save both of their worlds from destruction. Pairings include:

Mario (Mario series) with Sonic (Sonic series)
Link (Zelda series) with Max (Shining Force series)
Agent J (Elite Beat Agents) with Amigo (Samba de Amigo)
Kirby (Kirby series) with NiGHTS (NiGHTS series)
DK (Mario series/DK series) with Knuckles (Sonic series)
??? (not sure who this one should be) with Beat (Jet Set Radio series)

And so on. As I get further into the story, I will reveal more of the pairings, I'm just picking characters that are similar to other ones.

Prologue
The 90's. An era of console rivalry commercials and three contestants step into the ring: Nintendo, with Mario, Sega with Sonic, and Sony with Crash. Master System, Genesis, and Gamegear sell very well, and they're great consoles, however Nintendo's consoles sell more. Sega CD and 32X are released and they didn't sell as well because they had very few good games. Saturn is made a year after the 32X but it didn't sell as well either because of very few good games, and people started turning to Nintendo and Sony. Next Sega was going bankrupt and they made the Dreamcast, but most people missed out on it because they thought it would suck, but it didn't. In 2001, Microsoft takes Sega's place in the console business and the Dreamcast dies, then Sega decided that they would get people interested in them again if they joined Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

DSWiiMaster42

Chapter 1
Let's fast-forward to 2008. Sonic and Mario have been appearing in games together, and classic characters like NiGHTS, Beat, Amigo, and Ulala have come back from the grave.

One day, Sonic was running through the Green Hill Zone, and then he heard a scream.

Sonic: That sounded like Amy.

So Sonic arrived at Eggman's base and noticed that Amy was kidnapped (I want her to be the damsel in distress like in the Sega CD days). And also, there was some weird portal.

Eggman: Using this portal, I will unite with Bowser, capture the princess, and then we will destroy both their worlds!

Sonic: You won't get away with this, Eggman!

Then Sonic jumped into the portal. Next, they found themselves in the middle of the Mushroom Kingdom.

Sonic: Mario, Eggman says that he's going to team up with Bowser, capture the princess, and destroy both our worlds!

Mario: Looks like we will have to join forces to defeat them both.

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

DSWiiMaster42

Chapter 2
Meanwhile in Tokyo-to (but everyone calls it Tokyo), Beat was skating through the streets and then Sonic and Mario appear out of nowhere.

Sonic: Beat, come with us.

Beat: Why?

Sonic: Because Eggman and Bowser will destroy both of our worlds and we must stop them.

Just as Sonic and Mario are going to take Beat with them, Captain Onishima shows up and is going to arrest Beat for doing graffiti. Mario throws fireballs at Onishima but it only affects him a little. Then Sonic attacks him with his homing attack and then he is stunned.

Sonic: He won't be stunned forever, now hurry and get into the portal!

Next they all jumped into the portal and went into the next Sega game to unite another character: NiGHTS.