News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Ridley's WereWolf

Started by Ridley, May 18, 2009, 01:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

It was a cold night and the full moon was gleaming through the clouds in the night sky. Ridley was driving a horse drawn wagon with two passengers. The passengers were aware of the full moon and began joking about seeing werewolves, goblins, and other creatures of the night. Ridley, however, noticed something out of the corner of his eye. He shrugged it off, thinking to himself that it was his imagination acting up with the stories of his passengers. Just then something ran in front of the road and scared the horses. Ridley, desperately trying to calm down the horses, was unaware when a shadowy figure fell upon one of his passengers. The passenger struggled with all his might but was no match for the overwhelming power that threw him from the wagon. While this was going on, Ridley was calming the horses but to no avail. The horses had run off the road and the wagon crashed. Ridley was trapped underneath most of the wreckage. His companion however wasn't so lucky. He was thrown far from the wagon and was easy prey for the large wolf that came down upon him. He tried to scream but a large claw pierced him through the heart. He was soon mangled to pieces and hungrily devoured. Ridley soon blacked out underneath the rubble.
    Soon Ridley woke up. He was still trapped under the rubble. Soon however, a hole apeared and sunlight poured in. As the hole got bigger, he could hear voices. Ridley got tense. As soon as the hole was large enough, Ridley pulled out the handgun he was keeping in his coat and burst through the hole. Everybody was shocked and quickly put their hands in the air. Ridley saw them and lowered his weapon a little. He then demanded to know what happened last night and where his passengers went. A man walked foreward and quickly explained that their town used to be a very populous city but a strange vortex appeared in the woods one night and demons of all kinds came into the city. During the day, they appear to be human but at night, they reveal their true form. It appears that half of them were wolves and the others were vampires. During the night, they attacked our city and now our population has dwindled down to what it is now. Things have grown even more tense however when our priest came to us and told us that a greater power than the wolves and vampires has come to dwell among us. Because of this we have begun lynching one of us every day. It has become a gruesome lifestyle but it is entirely too necessary. Seeing as you were attacked last night, we know you aren't one of them so you will help moderate the lynching process. At this point Ridley couldn't refuse so he reluctantly accepted and declared it to the rest of the crowd.

The rules are simple. There will be three phases, the Day Phase, where we vote to decide who to lynch, Twighlight phase(I was playing PaperMario The thousand Year Door and got the idea for it), where some roles that don't involve killing or the night occur, and the night phase where the wolves and other abilties take place. The innocents goal is to survive and lynch all the baddies. The Wolves goal is to outnumber the innocents and Vampires. The Vampires goal is to outnumber the wolves and innocents. There are also some demons unknown to even the wolves and vampires that followed them to earth.

1. GreatGonzales106

2. MagnumSonic Night Watch

3. JNFS2014

4. Silverhawk79

5. MasterYoungLink Armored

6. Light Priest

7. DOODLEboy99

8. Sgt. Pepper Kidnapper (Wolf demon)

9. Red

10. Jono2 Head Vampire

11. Rayquarian Priest (Shadow)

12. sonicdude164

13. Macbeth

14. Loserful Mayor

Known Roles: (I will not say how many of the role there is, only that it exists. Roles such as Powerful Dark Force will be elaborated on as we get further into the game.)

Werewolf

Head Vampire

Vampire

Priest

Satan

Doctor

NightWatch

Kidnapper

Mayor

Shadow
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Jono2

couple of questions:

1. what is the rotation of phases

2. what phase do we start with

3. any additional info you can give us?

Also to note, I (Boris, Overlord of All Acorns.) am changing my name back to Jono2 for the sake of simplicity.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Ridley

Quote from: Jono2 on May 18, 2009, 01:40:43 PM
couple of questions:

1. what is the rotation of phases

2. what phase do we start with

3. any additional info you can give us?

Also to note, I (Boris, Overlord of All Acorns.) am changing my name back to Jono2 for the sake of simplicity.

Day, Twilight, and Night and we start with day. I will give more info when the roles are assigned.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Silverhawk79

GreatGonzales106

I'm glad this is starting.

Magnum

Yay. My first Werewolf.

Silver did it :|

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Jono2

we should meet regularly in chat imo.  set up a proper time each day (preferably later in the evening).  Seems to be the only way to get everyone to participate in the game.

Ridley

Quote from: Jono2 on May 18, 2009, 05:27:20 PM
we should meet regularly in chat imo.  set up a proper time each day (preferably later in the evening).  Seems to be the only way to get everyone to participate in the game.

Sure but seeing as I don't go to chat that often, someone else would have to set it up. Any volunteers?

Oh yes, all the roles have been given out. Let us begin... after my shower.
...It's quite obvious...

Light

Quote from: Ridley on May 18, 2009, 05:56:05 PM
Sure but seeing as I don't go to chat that often, someone else would have to set it up. Any volunteers?
Done and done. #werewolf has been re-registered and revived. Plus, cookies! :3
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Ridley

Alright, Day Phase one begins now! Begin now and deliberate wisley one who you vote for. It might, however, be a bit early to decide who is who. The rest is up to you guys. Day Phase ends tomorow at 12:00 Eastern. A bit late for me but I know we have a lot of Pacific people here.
...It's quite obvious...

Jono2

official #werewolf discussion should begin at 9:00 eastern and end at 10:00 - 11:00 eastern imo.

Jono2

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...

Matt

Quote from: Jono2 on May 18, 2009, 06:32:50 PM
12:00 AM or PM?

He did say that it is a bit late for him, so my guess he means 12:00AM EST and 9:00PM PST.

Macawmoses

Setting an official time is only going to work if you do a middle time-zone like MTN or Central. Either EST or PST are too hard to base off of, as they are the extremes.