Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

This isn't exactly a usual game.

Silverhawk79

This is dragging a bit.

Doodle

YEAH

MTFury

sweet I'm no longer dead this should be fun again sorry i haven't posted in a while my parents had to borrow my computer because theirs broke

Ridley

Sorry about the wait. Twilight phase is over and night phase begins.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

SkyMyl

Now the question is...who will die during this Night Phase?

...or why updates are taking longer.

Macawmoses

Ridley

Alright update. And sorry about keeping you all waiting.

It was a dark night yet again in the humble town of NFSCD. There was a full moon however and soon enough, a wolf appeared and began stalking his prey. He crept up slowly to Doodle's house, jumped in through the window and began ferosiously slashing at his bed. However, Doodle wasn't there. The werewolf soon realized this after ten minutes of slashing at the empty bed. He then began scouring the tiny cottage for a scent of Doodle but none could be found. The werewolf left to his cottage and rested fitfully for the rest of the night.

While this was going on, Sonicdude had taken it upon himself to take the place of the old nightwatch and climb the tall, looming tower. He was watching the town when a large shadowy figure fell upon him. The vampire felt something come over him and decided to mess poor SonicDude up like his last victim. He first threw him from the top of the tower. Sonic fell and landed hard on the concrete foundation of the tower. He survived the fall however but soon he would wish he didn't. The vampire took him by the hand, stuck his fang straight through the tip of his finger and began drinking him dry. The vampire proceeded to stab him through his stomach and left him there to die. He then used his finger to leave a message on the tower.

"STOP USING THE TOW-" However that was all he managed to write before the sun arose.

Sonicdude died. He was the one who tried to kill Doodle the first time and afterwards, asumed the role of Nightwatch.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Doodle

YEAH

SkyMyl

Wow, it must suck to be on that tower.

Doodle, what are you!?

Macawmoses

SkyMyl

Is this what you do in WereWolf, Mack? Get kidnapped?

Quote from: MagnumSonic on June 05, 2009, 05:23:46 PM
Get in line.
Light
Doodle
and someone else are racing for the position.
JNFS and I in the race too.

Macawmoses

Silverhawk79

Ridley's constantly gone. This game will take forever to finish.

Doodle

Yeah. It feels like it's just dragging. D:
YEAH