News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

What would you be

Started by Chives, May 05, 2008, 05:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Quote from: Sceptile on May 05, 2008, 05:36:25 PM
The way you worded your original post suggests that you're mentally handicapped.
Or you're actually an eleven year old.
Or he got stung in the head ;)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Chives

Quote from: Sceptile on May 05, 2008, 05:36:25 PM
The way you worded your original post suggests that you're mentally handicapped.
Or you're actually an eleven year old.
Hmmm. Look who's talking A little girl who cant seem to notice that im retarted? Hmmm.

Chives

Is there something wrong with me acting like a retard?

The Seventh

Quote from: Chives on May 05, 2008, 05:37:02 PM
Quote from: red7js on May 05, 2008, 05:35:48 PM
WTF I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WTF U JUST SAID!

Oh, maybe the intelligence of the question matches your avatar...  and I think it made me dumber in the process.

Tip: before you post, make sure what you said makes sense.  And make sure the thread you make also has a point, too.

Have a nice day!
Have a nice day too lady I think your vocabulary is way to expandaBLE FOR A 13 YEAR OLD >:(
Okay, I am smarter than that.  I'm sorry, but I think I burnt out my mind over trying to comprehend the question because there's a lot of reverse psychology that could be incorporated into it.

Also, if you knew better, I'm actually 14 years old and have a driver's permit, and am in some advanced placement classes.  Also, 13 year olds aren't that stupid.

I also would REALLY like to avoid a flame war.
meh

Chives

Quote from: red7js on May 05, 2008, 05:39:57 PM
Quote from: Chives on May 05, 2008, 05:37:02 PM
Quote from: red7js on May 05, 2008, 05:35:48 PM
WTF I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WTF U JUST SAID!

Oh, maybe the intelligence of the question matches your avatar...  and I think it made me dumber in the process.

Tip: before you post, make sure what you said makes sense.  And make sure the thread you make also has a point, too.

Have a nice day!
Have a nice day too lady I think your vocabulary is way to expandaBLE FOR A 13 YEAR OLD >:(
Okay, I am smarter than that.  I'm sorry, but I think I burnt out my mind over trying to comprehend the question because there's a lot of reverse psychology that could be incorporated into it.

Also, if you knew better, I'm actually 14 years old and have a driver's permit, and am in some advanced placement classes.  Also, 13 year olds aren't that stupid.

I also would REALLY like to avoid a flame war.
I know your weakness now Talks in blue muhahahahaha

JrDude

Quote from: Chives on May 05, 2008, 05:39:48 PM
Is there something wrong with me acting like a retard?
No no no no.
But if you force your skull into the computer moniter, there will be a pot of gold on the other side of it. ::)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Chives

The Flame War is on fool!

Totla