<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

"Welcome Me" reprised

Started by Dog Food, July 21, 2011, 02:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

who the intercourse  was birdie anyway

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on July 25, 2011, 06:00:26 PM
who the intercourse  was birdie anyway
i only remember from Survivor back a year ago when that was going on.

At least I think I'm thinking of the same Birdie.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Magnum

Quote from: Dog Food on July 21, 2011, 02:25:48 PM
I'm not one to make goodbye threads. I prefer the method of disappearing and reappearing. But in this circumstance, I'll break that rule.

I have a confession to make for all of you that didn't already deduce it. I was from Nsider. In fact, some of you may know the screen name I went by. THEBIRD16, I believe it was? I don't know, it was forever ago... I was, like, twelve, and afraid of getting raped. And since everyone assumed I was a guy anyway, I took that identity and ran with it. Then when I came here I grew bored of the fake me (which was basically me, twisted to be a guy) and thus I threw away THEBIRD and brought out the real me, KJ. But then I was afraid of the whole multiple accounts thing, so Birdie became my brother. As if I needed another one... But then he conveniently went off to college so I could basically write him out of my life. Yay plot holes.

I only throw in that little paragraph so that you know that when I say goodbye, so does Birdie.

Anyway, I enjoyed this place, actually. Maybe I'll stop by in the future. Or lurk. But it really is time for me to go. Or at least make a formal thread stating I'm leaving. And so, I leave you all with one final line:

Yippee-ki-yay, motherintercourse ers.
DUDE! That's like the shenanigans me and Allegretto pulled with Chrona! You are my hero, brogal! Thank you for being awesome!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Kayo

Quote from: Magnum-O on August 03, 2011, 09:10:47 PM
DUDE! That's like the shenanigans me and Allegretto pulled with Chrona! You are my hero, brogal! Thank you for being awesome!
That's exactly what I was thinking, lol.

I just couldn't remember names.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Allegretto

It totally reminds me of the Chrona/Me thing.

I love you so much.

Kayo

Quote from: Charlotte on August 03, 2011, 09:13:25 PM
It totally reminds me of the Chrona/Me thing.

I love you so much.
yes we just said that
[move][/move]

Allegretto

Kayo

[move][/move]

Allegretto

Shujinco2

SO THAT'S WHY BIRDIE WENT AWAY.

Holy poop I think my brain melted.