News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Thread Making

Started by えっちーせんぱい, September 20, 2008, 09:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

えっちーせんぱい

What are the processes of doing such the common art of the internet? You're just sitting there and wondering "Hmm... to do this or not to do this". That's not a question, but it makes you think anyway.

Anyway, go.

Sgt.Chilly

What are my chances for lolz or cool points?

What are the odds of fail and lameness?

Dill

This is a brilliant thread. I myself would write a very good post, but I've taken so many colourful pills, I'm having trouble identifying the walls. So, I challenge someone to make a post for me.

Write a stream of consciousness post in a neo-noir tone. Be sure to use lots of commas.

Redpaige13

Quote from: Dill on September 20, 2008, 09:40:21 PM
This is a brilliant thread. I myself would write a very good post, but I've taken so many colourful pills, I'm having trouble identifying the walls. So, I challenge someone to make a post for me.

Write a stream of consciousness post in a neo-noir tone. Be sure to use lots of commas.
You're still trippin on those pills?

FORNICATION BABY!

Friendly Hostile

Uh, I generally follow the rule of "Is this retarded, unfunny or something found via the search function?  Then it doesn't need to be posted."

Super

Sometimes, in the event that I choose to create a thread, I am either heavily interested on a certain subject, intensely bored,

or need to make an announcement, in which case I would, considering that if I have a thread idea in mind I usually do it, though

usually my thoughts and interests are too insignificant to even consider thinking more about them, so I just go and post in

threads like these, hoping I am able to make an at least moderately-worthy post, even if I am pretty uninformed or

disinterested at the subject of it, but I at least try, and sometimes I strike gold, like those poop holes in California and Montana,

rushing to get gold and become rich like some gosh darn, greedy businessmen collecting coinage from the working men and

women which basically keep this country moving, but I should stop getting off topic, because that is what a bad post would do,

and I strive to make each of my posts valid, simple, to-the-point, and interesting to read, at least what I hope people consider

it to be, as people are easily entertained by large quantities of meaningless posts, they might as well be interested in topics

with form and dedicated, intriguing discussion, though unfortunately that's not too common here, being that this is an NSider

clone, and that a lot of the people here are too focused on being too lazy to try and summon up a truly dazzling thread full of

serene and utterly deep, impacting subject matter, they choose to spend about three seconds to paste a link and press the

post button.

*Sigh*

Macawmoses

A few things come to mind:

-Has this thread been overkilled?
-Is it thought out?
-Are there multiple Question and Answers?
-Is this relevant to the forum?

Things like that.

Redpaige13

Quote from: SUPERKOOL on September 20, 2008, 11:46:01 PM
Sometimes, in the event that I choose to create a thread, I am either heavily interested on a certain subject, intensely bored,

or need to make an announcement, in which case I would, considering that if I have a thread idea in mind I usually do it, though

usually my thoughts and interests are too insignificant to even consider thinking more about them, so I just go and post in

threads like these, hoping I am able to make an at least moderately-worthy post, even if I am pretty uninformed or

disinterested at the subject of it, but I at least try, and sometimes I strike gold, like those poop holes in California and Montana,

rushing to get gold and become rich like some gosh darn, greedy businessmen collecting coinage from the working men and

women which basically keep this country moving, but I should stop getting off topic, because that is what a bad post would do,

and I strive to make each of my posts valid, simple, to-the-point, and interesting to read, at least what I hope people consider

it to be, as people are easily entertained by large quantities of meaningless posts, they might as well be interested in topics

with form and dedicated, intriguing discussion, though unfortunately that's not too common here, being that this is an NSider

clone, and that a lot of the people here are too focused on being too lazy to try and summon up a truly dazzling thread full of

serene and utterly deep, impacting subject matter, they choose to spend about three seconds to paste a link and press the

post button.

*Sigh*
Hey now, I tried to make a truly dazzling, serene and utterly deep, impacting subject thread before!

When I called out Link to be a Homosexual. 

Yeah.  Think about it.

Butt Pirate.

FORNICATION BABY!

SkyMyl

Quote from: mackormoses on September 20, 2008, 11:53:22 PM
A few things come to mind:

-Has this thread been overkilled?
-Is it thought out?
-Are there multiple Question and Answers?
-Is this relevant to the forum?

Things like that.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Redpaige13 on September 21, 2008, 05:13:42 AM
Quote from: SUPERKOOL on September 20, 2008, 11:46:01 PM

post button.

*Sigh*
Hey now, I tried to make a truly dazzling, serene and utterly deep, impacting subject thread before!

When I called out Link to be a Homosexual. 

Yeah.  Think about it.

Butt Pirate.
Aww, did I miss that thread?

Dill

Quote from: Redpaige13 on September 20, 2008, 10:22:20 PM
Quote from: Dill on September 20, 2008, 09:40:21 PM

You're still trippin on those pills?

Not necessarily, just in a state of indifference. Earlier I tried cooking ramen, but got hardly got past deciding the worth of boiling water.

Lotos

Will it give the forum a +1?  Is it worth it?

Riosan

Haikus are fun
But sometimes they don't make sense.
Refrigerator.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Riosan on September 21, 2008, 02:01:26 PM
Haikus are fun
Refrigerator.
Such originality.

Dill

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on September 21, 2008, 04:39:30 PM
Quote from: Riosan on September 21, 2008, 02:01:26 PM
Haikus are fun
Refrigerator.