News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Lol, Obama is officially even more of an idiot than he was before.

Started by Jono2, April 08, 2009, 01:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

...he committed suicide on House?
I liked him. :(
YEAH

Jono2

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on April 08, 2009, 01:51:55 PM
...he committed suicide on House?
I liked him. :(

they had to write him out, because Penn was so eager to ditch the show.  They even used a body double for him, because Penn obviously had better things to do.  Goes to show that Penn didn't even like or care about the show at all.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Macawmoses

To be fair...he was a key player in the Obama campaign itself. It only makes sense that someone within the campaign would get the role. His qualification comes from his dedication and the work he has done already.

Jono2

Quote from: Lord Layton on April 08, 2009, 03:03:04 PM
To be fair...he was a key player in the Obama campaign itself. It only makes sense that someone within the campaign would get the role. His qualification comes from his dedication and the work he has done already.

was he?  then it's my bad.  I knew that Penn was an endorser, but didn't think that he was any more than that.

Metalbott

Quote from: Please Kill Me in Werewolf I'm so Bored on April 08, 2009, 04:35:27 PM

was he?  then it's my bad.  I knew that Penn was an endorser, but didn't think that he was any more than that.

He worked very heavily from what I hear.

Doesn't it make sense that Obama would hire someone who he had worked with before?

Christ, no need to be so harsh.

Beatnik

But Metal, being harsh makes us feel better about our tiny dicks.
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

Titus Andronicus

Quote from: Beatnik on April 08, 2009, 08:04:29 PM
But Metal, being harsh makes us feel better about our tiny dicks.
WHAT TINY DICK I DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Jono2

Quote from: Metalbott on April 08, 2009, 07:08:32 PM
Quote from: Please Kill Me in Werewolf I'm so Bored on April 08, 2009, 04:35:27 PM

Doesn't it make sense that Obama would hire someone who he had worked with before?

it makes logical sense that the president would hire someone who he likes, but the choices that Obama has made haven't been particularly logical thus far.

Metalbott

Quote from: Please Kill Me in Werewolf I'm so Bored on April 08, 2009, 08:36:45 PM

it makes logical sense that the president would hire someone who he likes, but the choices that Obama has made haven't been particularly logical thus far.

I suppose some have been questionable, like hiring Hilary as secretary as state, but the guy has a huge mess on his hands.

I guess we'll see how the choices play out...

Jono2

Quote from: Metalbott on April 08, 2009, 09:33:44 PM
Quote from: Please Kill Me in Werewolf I'm so Bored on April 08, 2009, 08:36:45 PM

I suppose some have been questionable, like hiring Hilary as secretary as state, but the guy has a huge mess on his hands.

Yeah, we'll see how they play out.  I'm just not certain that he's made the right choices.

B.A.M.

Quote from: Please Kill Me in Werewolf I'm so Bored on April 08, 2009, 09:37:16 PM
Quote from: Metalbott on April 08, 2009, 09:33:44 PM

Yeah, we'll see how they play out.  I'm just not certain that he's made the right choices.
So I've heard.

Several times.