Main Menu

What grade are you in?

Started by Talim, March 10, 2008, 05:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

extraz

Quote from: Riosan on March 11, 2008, 03:30:40 PM
Quote from: extraz on March 11, 2008, 03:25:06 PM
...I'm 19 what do you think?

Seeing as how the average grade seems to be 7th-8th, I would have to say 4th.

no way, 4th grade was the suckiest year ever. 1998 was pretty lame.

Kaz

Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Redpaige13

Quote from: Sceptile on March 11, 2008, 03:33:02 PM
Quote from: Redpaige13 on March 11, 2008, 02:24:11 PM
Quote from: Sceptile on March 11, 2008, 02:22:20 PM
Quote from: Mystic Swampert on March 11, 2008, 02:21:22 PM
9th mmk
Best year of my life... :(
It's too  bad I can't turn back time to warn myself to do my work, and avoid doing very stupid things.
Likewise.  'Cept more around senior year for me.
Actually, I wouldn't.  I wouldn't give up my memories of the stupid things I've done.  They're just too funny.
Like wise, I made so many friends...
and I actually had a girlfriend :O
Omg, I have a story I need to tell you.
One night, my friend and my EX was hanging out in this little camper that my dad tooked up to the house, so we had power in it.  We had a TV, VCR, and all sorts of video game systems.  We all got high, and were just hanging out and talking about random crap.  My EX confessed that he used to be a Wigger, and my friend went up to him and said "I will give you a dime bag, if you tell me one phrase.  Think back to your Wigger days; you're hanging out with your Wigger friends and doing something bad.  All of a sudden, teh Police show up!  Wha would you say?"

My EXsat there and thought for a moment, until he finally said "Well, I'd guess I'd say..'Oh snaps homies, we's got's ta RUN!'".  And at that moment, my friend and I bursted into tears from laughing so hard.  My EX got embarassed, and said he'd brb 'cause he needed to use the bathroom.  So he went outside, and into the house to use the bathroom.  My friend and I were calming down, when my EX decided to hop onto the Camper from the outside, and start shaking it.  
So the Campe started rocking, and I looked to my friend, in the most serious face I could make, and yelled "OH SNAPS, HOMIES!  WE'S GOT'S TA RUN!!"

FORNICATION BABY!

Syncopathic

Quote from: Redpaige13 on March 11, 2008, 03:47:15 PM
9th mmk
It's too  bad I can't turn back time to warn myself to do my work, and avoid doing very stupid things.
Actually, I wouldn't.  I wouldn't give up my memories of the stupid things I've done.  They're just too funny.
One night, my friend and my EX was hanging out in this little camper that my dad tooked up to the house, so we had power in it.  We had a TV, VCR, and all sorts of video game systems.  We all got high, and were just hanging out and talking about random crap.  My EX confessed that he used to be a Wigger, and my friend went up to him and said "I will give you a dime bag, if you tell me one phrase.  Think back to your Wigger days; you're hanging out with your Wigger friends and doing something bad.  All of a sudden, teh Police show up!  Wha would you say?"

My EXsat there and thought for a moment, until he finally said "Well, I'd guess I'd say..'Oh snaps homies, we's got's ta RUN!'".  And at that moment, my friend and I bursted into tears from laughing so hard.  My EX got embarassed, and said he'd brb 'cause he needed to use the bathroom.  So he went outside, and into the house to use the bathroom.  My friend and I were calming down, when my EX decided to hop onto the Camper from the outside, and start shaking it. 
So the Campe started rocking, and I looked to my friend, in the most serious face I could make, and yelled "OH SNAPS, HOMIES!  WE'S GOT'S TA RUN!!"
Awesome..

also lol wigger.

Redpaige13

Quote from: Sceptile on March 11, 2008, 03:57:47 PM
9th mmk
One night, my friend and my EX was hanging out in this little camper that my dad tooked up to the house, so we had power in it.  We had a TV, VCR, and all sorts of video game systems.  We all got high, and were just hanging out and talking about random crap.  My EX confessed that he used to be a Wigger, and my friend went up to him and said "I will give you a dime bag, if you tell me one phrase.  Think back to your Wigger days; you're hanging out with your Wigger friends and doing something bad.  All of a sudden, teh Police show up!  Wha would you say?"

My EXsat there and thought for a moment, until he finally said "Well, I'd guess I'd say..'Oh snaps homies, we's got's ta RUN!'".  And at that moment, my friend and I bursted into tears from laughing so hard.  My EX got embarassed, and said he'd brb 'cause he needed to use the bathroom.  So he went outside, and into the house to use the bathroom.  My friend and I were calming down, when my EX decided to hop onto the Camper from the outside, and start shaking it. 
So the Campe started rocking, and I looked to my friend, in the most serious face I could make, and yelled "OH SNAPS, HOMIES!  WE'S GOT'S TA RUN!!"
Awesome..

also lol wigger.
There's also this one time when my friend Orgasmed at teh sight of Owen Wilson on TV. 
That was a fun night. x3

FORNICATION BABY!

Syncopathic

Quote from: Redpaige13 on March 11, 2008, 04:02:46 PM
Quote from: Sceptile on March 11, 2008, 03:57:47 PM
9th mmk

Awesome..

also lol wigger.
There's also this one time when my friend Orgasmed at teh sight of Owen Wilson on TV. 
That was a fun night. x3
Suddenly I want your friend.

Kaz

Quote from: Redpaige13 on March 11, 2008, 04:02:46 PM

That was a fun night. x3

I'm having a hard time believing that your friend could just spontaneously orgasm at the sight of a blonde guy with a hideously deformed nose.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Redpaige13

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on March 11, 2008, 04:04:34 PM
I'm having a hard time believing that your friend could just spontaneously orgasm at the sight of a blonde guy with a hideously deformed nose.
We both find him attractive, and when it happened, we were both stoned, and she had a bucket of Ice Cream between her thighs while shoveling spoofuls of ice cream into her mouth. 

Quote from: Sceptile on March 11, 2008, 04:04:15 PM
She's married and is going to have her baby next month. :3

Oh poop, I just realized how terrible those two replies sounded.  xD
She hasn't done any drugs for more than a year.  And she doesn't plan to party as hard anymore.

FORNICATION BABY!

Syncopathic

Quote from: Redpaige13 on March 11, 2008, 04:06:56 PM
Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on March 11, 2008, 04:04:34 PM
We both find him attractive, and when it happened, we were both stoned, and she had a bucket of Ice Cream between her thighs while shoveling spoofuls of ice cream into her mouth. 

Quote from: Sceptile on March 11, 2008, 04:04:15 PM
She's married and is going to have her baby next month. :3
ahhh so cute :3

also, Orgasm while stoned=BEST FUCKING THING.

Cakeman

<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

Yoshi_R

I am in 9th grade. Yet I am 15... yeah... I repeated a grade.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Yoshi_R on March 11, 2008, 04:34:54 PM
I'm 15 and I didn't repeat a grade. >_>

Talim

Quote from: Shujinco on March 11, 2008, 05:10:41 PM
I'm 15 and i'm in grade 10. I must be one of the youngest people at my school. Cause I just turned 15 a few weeks ago. :\

Mystic

Quote from: Talim2004 on March 11, 2008, 05:12:21 PM
I'm 15 and i'm in grade 10. I must be one of the youngest people at my school. Cause I just turned 15 a few weeks ago. :\
Canadians age weird.

Talim

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on March 11, 2008, 05:15:10 PM
Quote from: Talim2004 on March 11, 2008, 05:12:21 PM
Canadians age weird.
Not rly..I just started school when I was 4, not when I was 5 like most people.