Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 06, 2008, 07:53:13 PM
Quote from: Ridley on May 06, 2008, 07:50:56 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 06, 2008, 07:49:39 PM
Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on May 06, 2008, 07:45:33 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 06, 2008, 07:42:23 PM
One older brother.

The only thing I don't like is that he is a complete elitist when it comes to entertainment.
I always thought you were an only child for some reason.
What made you think that?

Well there was no indication as to whether you had a sibling or not so we just assumed...
Well, no one ever asked until now.

True and @ wiigamer, I find Chives to be funny lol.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Daft Pink

Quote from: Ridley on May 06, 2008, 07:56:05 PM
One older brother.

The only thing I don't like is that he is a complete elitist when it comes to entertainment.

Well there was no indication as to whether you had a sibling or not so we just assumed...

His posts are funny, yet pointless; he barely puts any content into his posts. Oh, and famy is his idol. He tries to be like her.

Java

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on May 06, 2008, 07:59:18 PM
Quote from: Ridley on May 06, 2008, 07:56:05 PM
One older brother.

His posts are funny, yet pointless; he barely puts any content into his posts. Oh, and famy is his idol. He tries to be like her.
I'm pretty sure famy is a he

I have three older sisters, and they all annoy me the most.
...̅̅̅

Zovistograt

Older brother and older sister.  They don't live with me though, and they're both cool.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Qsmash

I have two older brothers and there about 25 years old.

Ridley

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on May 06, 2008, 09:32:55 PM
I have three older sisters, and they all annoy me the most.

Examples?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

SkyMyl

4, all of which are older than me.

I have a cousin who I consider a sibling, because...we share a really close bond between each other. :)

THEEVILSPERKY

I'm 19, my younger brother is 15.  He's the only one I currently live with.. feels more like slowly dying with though.  He is a demon and breaks plenty of my stuff, has a billion people over eating everything in the house and then complains there's not enough food and whines to my mom like no other, even  hurting her, and has his friends gang up on me and attack my emotional side 'cause he's sadistic, etc.

Stepbrother who's about the same age as my younger brother I guess.. I don't really know him or like him much either.  Rarely talks, and when he does, he always makes it an insult and thinks he's funny.  He finally realized that and now doesn't talk at all really.  He's like a robot and only leaves his room to eat half a plate's worth of food.. which is how he's always been.  I don't think he has any friends because he's socially-retarded... it's kinda sad but he has to learn to stop insulting people and get out there.

I have two sisters in their 30's who rock.  Never had any problems with either of them.  Both of them and me all have a great relationship between the three of us but don't get to see each other often..
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Ridley

Quote from: THEEVILSPERKY on May 07, 2008, 12:15:37 PM
I'm 19, my younger brother is 15.  He's the only one I currently live with.. feels more like slowly dying with though.  He is a demon and breaks plenty of my stuff, has a billion people over eating everything in the house and then complains there's not enough food and whines to my mom like no other, even  hurting her, and has his friends gang up on me and attack my emotional side 'cause he's sadistic, etc.

Stepbrother who's about the same age as my younger brother I guess.. I don't really know him or like him much either.  Rarely talks, and when he does, he always makes it an insult and thinks he's funny.  He finally realized that and now doesn't talk at all really.  He's like a robot and only leaves his room to eat half a plate's worth of food.. which is how he's always been.  I don't think he has any friends because he's socially-retarded... it's kinda sad but he has to learn to stop insulting people and get out there.

I have two sisters in their 30's who rock.  Never had any problems with either of them.  Both of them and me all have a great relationship between the three of us but don't get to see each other often..

When your evil bro is by himself, beat his ass.
...It's quite obvious...

Riosan

1 younger sister, about a year younger than me. She's an idiot.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Java

Doodle

I have 4, but the other three have lives and out of the house. :P
So my only most annoying choice would be the only one I live with. I guess for an example, just yesterday I was eating my sub from Subway, when it turns out there's a jalepeno in it! >:(
YEAH

Kilroy

Quote from: Riosan on May 07, 2008, 02:04:45 PM
I believe we found the problem.

Also, I have a three year old brother. 10 years younger than me. Doesn't bother me much. He's gunna be awsum.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Ridley

Quote from: Olimar on May 07, 2008, 04:56:45 PM
Quote from: Riosan on May 07, 2008, 02:04:45 PM
I believe we found the problem.

Also, I have a three year old brother. 10 years younger than me. Doesn't bother me much. He's gunna be awsum.

If you train him right, he could do tricks.
...It's quite obvious...