News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

How could it NOT fit?

Started by THEBIRD, June 27, 2008, 11:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Seriously >_>...

My old laptop AC Adapter broke, thanks to my dog who seems to have decided that wires are sooo much yummier then those poopty brown pebbles. I had to get it fixed since my electric tape wasn't holding it together anymore. Anyway, now for some strange reason, the plug is too small for my laptop. It constantly slips out without me noticing. That means that every hour that I'm using the computer without paying attention, the darn computer shuts down. Any time I shift my laptop, the thing slides out. Since my battery is weak (it only lasts about 5 minutes without the AC Adapter), I'm checking the thing every god darn 3 minutes.

Does it really have to be this hard? ...I didn't realize these adapters came in sizes >_>...

えっちーせんぱい

Don't laptops come with a special size of plugs? There's usually no adapter >>

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on June 27, 2008, 11:10:50 AM
Seriously >_>...

My old laptop AC Adapter broke, thanks to my dog who seems to have decided that wires are sooo much yummier then those poopty brown pebbles. I had to get it fixed since my electric tape wasn't holding it together anymore. Anyway, now for some strange reason, the plug is too small for my laptop. It constantly slips out without me noticing. That means that every hour that I'm using the computer without paying attention, the darn computer shuts down. Any time I shift my laptop, the thing slides out. Since my battery is weak (it only lasts about 5 minutes without the AC Adapter), I'm checking the thing every god darn 3 minutes.

Does it really have to be this hard? ...I didn't realize these adapters came in sizes >_>...

Go to the manufacturer's website, look under their support section, find your model, and order a new one. Most usually support old computers for 5 years or so.

L10

Set it so the screen dims when you get unplugged so you know when you get disconnected.
0o!f