News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Why did this surprise me?

Started by えっちーせんぱい, August 02, 2008, 12:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

えっちーせんぱい

I googled the word "inconsistencies" to check for spelling (I spelled it right anyway so lay off) and the first result was something about how the bible is inconsistent. It actually made me start laughing >_>

Super

Silverhawk79

Mystic

Totla

Most of the "contradictions" don't fit if you actually look at the context the statements were used in.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Totla on August 02, 2008, 07:56:22 PM
Most of the "contradictions" don't fit if you actually look at the context the statements were used in.
I've never read the bible, nor do I plan to~

Lotos

Quote from: Blaze-San on August 02, 2008, 08:13:26 PM
Quote from: Totla on August 02, 2008, 07:56:22 PM
I've never read the bible, nor do I plan to~

I tried reading it, I got bored.

Rouge Helios

.....LOL! That just sucks for all those Christians and Catholics out there. xD Especially the Catholics. >.>

Whats the difference between Christian and Catholic again? >_> Aren't Catholics like extremely dedicated to their religion? Or is that Mormon?

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Xenomorphus on August 03, 2008, 06:27:59 PM
.....LOL! That just sucks for all those Christians and Catholics out there. xD Especially the Catholics. >.>

Whats the difference between Christian and Catholic again? >_> Aren't Catholics like extremely dedicated to their religion? Or is that Mormon?
Jesus Christ you retard. Catholics are Christians.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Jono2

Mormon is "we believe in god, but it doesn't matter if you don't.  you're going to hell anyways".

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Smashin

Catholicism is a branch of Christianity. Christianity being the word to define all that believe in Christ. Roman Catholicism is just a portion of all the Christians.