News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

How is an advertiser a user on NSider 2?

Started by えっちーせんぱい, October 27, 2007, 09:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

えっちーせんぱい

Honestly, it seems annoying. It's in every thread.

Macawmoses

phatyo

Juni

Kita

ROFL!!! Advertiser takes over the world!!!!

He is the new mascot LOL.  We loved him soooooooo much we made an account.  The Advertiser was originally just for ads.  You can only view them on IE so we have the ads at the top now too.  Now the ads the Advertiser has ROCKS!!! We get more money for the site if it's in posts.  So that one isn't an actual account.

People have actually bought things too from him LOL.  *Is just loving him* Anyways he is now as I said our mascot.  We are using him like Stumpy.  When he posts it will only be one word "Ads" Like when Stumpy posted on Nsider it was just "Niiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeggggggghhhhh"

We will be doing Camp Hyrule type stuff with Advertiser.  Right now the contest is to give him character for his avatar.  Hence my sig add-ons and my icon. :P

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Makoto on October 27, 2007, 10:04:32 PM

He is the new mascot LOL.  We loved him soooooooo much we made an account.  The Advertiser was originally just for ads.  You can only view them on IE so we have the ads at the top now too.  Now the ads the Advertiser has ROCKS!!! We get more money for the site if it's in posts.  So that one isn't an actual account.

People have actually bought things too from him LOL.  *Is just loving him* Anyways he is now as I said our mascot.  We are using him like Stumpy.  When he posts it will only be one word "Ads" Like when Stumpy posted on Nsider it was just "Niiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeggggggghhhhh"

We will be doing Camp Hyrule type stuff with Advertiser.  Right now the contest is to give him character for his avatar.  Hence my sig add-ons and my icon. :P

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This confuses me greatly.
Lol

Kita

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on October 27, 2007, 10:06:38 PM
Quote from: Makoto on October 27, 2007, 10:04:32 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This confuses me greatly.
Lol

WOOT Then my randomness has prevealed!!!! *leaps for joy*

You would have to be there to see what we are talking about.  Basicly it's a HTML Ad bar that is generated in the second post of EVERY SINGLE THREAD on the forums.  And we use the starman as his icon and now in less then 2 days he has become a full out mascot for N2.  It's just funny.  Most everyone loves him and it's like a craze!

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

bluaki

In some forums that need money, the admins install a mod that shows the second post of every thread as "Advertiser" with an ad shown, to gain more money.
Meh, in all my browsing the internet, I've probably seen about 5 forums with that system.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: bluaki on October 27, 2007, 10:13:28 PM
In some forums that need money, the admins install a mod that shows the second post of every thread as "Advertiser" with an ad shown, to gain more money.
Meh, in all my browsing the internet, I've probably seen about 5 forums with that system.
I havem't seen it at all until now.

Zack777